its worse than you could imagine I'm sure.......Sad but true
hippie

Jacksonville, AR

#147 May 31, 2012
guess they got NOTHIN!
Sad but true

Blawenburg, NJ

#148 Jun 2, 2012
We all knew nothing would happen to Tim..... This city is not going to take out the TRASH until the citizens decide to stand up for morals! Sad but true!
Anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

#149 Jun 2, 2012
Sad but true wrote:
We all knew nothing would happen to Tim..... This city is not going to take out the TRASH until the citizens decide to stand up for morals! Sad but true!
Omfg.... If I read the words "Sad but true" one more time I'm gonna lose it.
don

Euless, TX

#150 Jun 3, 2012
Yup it's sad but true!
Anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

#151 Jun 3, 2012
don wrote:
Yup it's sad but true!
-.-
hippie

Bald Knob, AR

#156 Jun 29, 2012
it sure has gotten quiet around here. even with tarwater still in town. anyone know why he moved cloer to the middle of town?
nope

Euless, TX

#159 Jul 17, 2012
I can't wait to tell him this lol too funny!! He is Military Police which yes does mean he can get in on federal cases but no he is no under cover federal agent lol!!!! But yes if you are doing any illegal watch it because he is a great federal military police officer and will get ya!!!
ha

Euless, TX

#160 Jul 17, 2012
If he is you just obstructed jutice... Know that your ip address can be traced. Dummy
goat

Euless, TX

#161 Jul 27, 2012
I like him at least he ain't crooked like the rest of them butt he won't last long they ll run him off soon! It is fishy how all of a sudden all these feds start showing up now that he's here though???? Marshals and DTF hummmm
u r so right

United States

#162 Jul 27, 2012
Yea they won't keep him around long he been trying to be a cop there for yrs and they won't hire him on as one. I'm sure it's cause he won't sweep the little stuff under the rug lol
Have an idea

United States

#163 Aug 1, 2012
Nathan James should take the open position at the pd!!! He is not crooked and would straighten out the kinks... Brandon Wilson is coming back too...
helplessly hopeless

Jacksonville, AR

#164 Aug 1, 2012
it appears we've got a whole new bunch of losers on board of tim's ever sinking ship. that fatass is surely no more than one T-bone away from a heart attack. he's dumber than a box of crayons. who does he answer to anyway? they can't be much smarter to keep his no good sorry ass around. he must talk a good line of crap to someone who is not smart enough to see through it. its crazy that he ever made it past bus driver at bradford to anything else.
yea

United States

#165 Aug 1, 2012
Now that Calhoun is gone I think they have some good cops I hope they hire the animal control officer as a cop.. He's military police he would for sure clean this town up!!
no thanks

Blaine, TN

#166 Aug 1, 2012
i do not know who said make me a cop in bk...first thank u for having the faith n me to b a good cop...second i will not b asked to ever come back to bk cause they know i will do my job there and i dont care who i take to jail... i do hope the best for that town
yea

Euless, TX

#167 Aug 2, 2012
I think that there were a lot of crooked cops at bkpd and I think there is still a couple I know of one that I could name right now.. However there are also a couple great cops that love their job and do what needs done.. Bkpd has a bad reputation now and will never be known as a good pd if we do not give the new cops a chance to not be called "crooked". Just bc in the past the cops there have been cooked and not done their job doesn't mean every cop that comes through there will be crooked. Let's as a community give these cops a chance and help change the reputation of the bkpd instead of bashing it when there are new cops that haven't been there long enough to have a reputation of their own. I know they are hiring 2 new police officers, so they too should have a fair chance... Lets just hope "the chief" doesn't hire someone who has already been there and that wasn't a good cop!!!! Maybe that's the problem lol!!!
common sense

Jacksonville, AR

#168 Aug 5, 2012
its a no-brainer people. to kill a snake you cut off its head. period.
yea

Euless, TX

#169 Aug 8, 2012
It amazes me how bkpd always seem to find a way to run off the good officers... If your a good officer either you'll never get hired there or they'll find a quick way to run you off!!! Agrees the head of the snake has to be cut off and everyone knows who that is!
wondering

Lake City, AR

#170 Aug 10, 2012
What happend to Calhoun, why did he leave the pd
the muscle intown

Jacksonville, AR

#171 Aug 17, 2012
he probly got tired of being associated with a bunch of fat lazy crooked, out for themselves instead of the community, pieces of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bald Knob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theives on camera on craig street 40 min Observer 4
pecans Sun cjohnson 1
hubby and bf Sat Ididntsee 4
Terry no good Durham Sat . 18
who stealing?? Fri wowlazypeoplesteal 1
black oak arkansas Oct 17 dish 1
BK Football Oct 16 OneWhoKnows 17
Bald Knob Dating
Find my Match

Bald Knob Jobs