Conserned

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

I have been reading the topix here and I am aware of what most of you think about the Police Dept. What I want to know is, What do you think about Tim Sanford being made Chief, and Chris Calhoun being made Asst, Chief. and if you don't like it why don't you voice your opinion to the Mayor's Office. It is my understanding that if Doyle Wallace gets elected Mayor, that he is going to clean out the P.D. and start with all new people. Which could be a good thing, but he is gonna have to get the officers paid better, or your going to keep getting the same type of people in there.
wondering

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Well if you think Doyle is going to do any thing you are wrong, and Bob sure aint going to, its going to be the same old same old.I heard they fired Landis just two months befor he was to retired, ive heard Landis say this was his last year for months now. Makes me wonder what is really going on, they let him stay for 15 or so years and then fired him 2 months befor he retired, come on folks no one is that stupid, Landis should take them to court and get a new house like Carruth did.
whoever

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

you people need to be concerned,don't ya'll care anything about the town you are living in?doyle didn't do anything in office but spend spend spend and you put him right back in there.the only thing
you can do is write in someone with enough buisness experience to run.wouldn't that be an eye opener?remember you can make a difference.try it for one time and see what happens,it happened in the big election.
shorty

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

police dept.,water dept and the other people need to be replaced.better get all them raises there huh bob!maybe we can finally get someone with enough balls to get the people who were paid for the ballpark and get it finished.bob wasn't that part of you're job as mayor to get this done?seems like you dropped the ball on this one.maybe since you goe all those votes for odom you can drum some up for a new mayor!or like this one suggested we will write one in.
Bksux

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

They all suck!!!!!!!!!!
sumone

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

I think they are ALL crooked as hell and that's why most of em keep losing their damn jobs!! They all suck, hell I've had most of em want in my pants and then hate me forever becuz I wouldn't!!!! No good for nothin, just as bad as anyone and it's sad!
Friend

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

I lived in bald knob for over 40 yrs and I finally moved away I'm so glad I did I don't miss it at all I got where I hated it and I don't ever care to drive thur there!!!!!
sumone

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Friend wrote:
I lived in bald knob for over 40 yrs and I finally moved away I'm so glad I did I don't miss it at all I got where I hated it and I don't ever care to drive thur there!!!!!
I do not blame you one bit!! Ready for the day when I can move away.
lol

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

The ONLY one i like is The k-9 she's awesome and knows her shit!! The rest just want in ur pants and if undone let them, they hate u!
Friend

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

I remember when I was a kid u could sleep with the doors unlocked now u can't even leave something outside and I lived behind the police station and another thing if someone did something and u had witness they say they have to see it thereself that's bullshit they just to damn lazy to do there job!!!!
JLK

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

When the last time the K-9 found anything?
citizen

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

that stupid dog couldn't find a cheeseburger in a sack, but he is smarter than its handler
helplessly hopeless

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

the idea of a "passive alert" k9, is about as absurd as anything. it seems to be a way for the already declining rights of citizens, to be infringed upon and trampled on even more. it's a no-brainer that this type of dog could easily be manipulated into making a "false alert". someone asked when the last time the k9 found anything, I'd be more interested in knowing how many "false alerts" it has had.don't get me wrong, I'm not against justice. I just don't want to see it at the cost of freedom.
CaNThidE

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

yeah and the dog is probably so skinny from fighting her over the food bowl! she likes to try to push her athority round. id say she was hiding bdhind the badge but it would have to be big as a big truck!
HRD2find goodHLP

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

DON'T be hackin on our mayor. He's probably just following past practice. they've about always re-hired from within. lol! not sure why they think getting rid of the one or two at the top, only to replace them with the ones that have been working and learning from those crooked rats, is going to change anything.
citizen

Mccrory, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

yes it will, they have run all the good ones of and you see what they are left with.
huh__

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

do what?
gimmesumofthemdo llars

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

and whats with the police wrecker service? conflict of interest or no?
helplessly hopeless

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

for some wild reason I thought everyone in this line of gov. work had to pass some sort of yearly, monthly, physical test. this can't hardly be the case though, since I don't see how some of them can even get in the squad cars. for real, does anyone honestly think that chief could jog, much less run a hundred yards after a criminal? now he might chase down a pretty nasty doughnut or biscuit but thats about it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

He cheats on his wife....does that count?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of201
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Bald Knob Forum right now

Search the Bald Knob Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what do u no about jason burton? (Sep '12) 33 min Meg 6
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr curiousgirl 9,711
Freppon forJP 4 hr Guest7 10
billy gilbert 4 hr registered voter 80
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Yes 27,899
Zachary Stevens 21 hr Fam 2
natasha childers Wed guest 2
•••

Flood Warning for White County was issued at April 17 at 10:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bald Knob Jobs