George Papalexandratos to Visit Boston-area Affiliate Location

Posted in the Bala Cynwyd Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2011
In the fall of 2010, Distinctive Solutions Philadelphia opened the doors of its expansion office in Boston. This office is headed by Managing Partner Rebecca Lancaon, who was promoted to Assistant Manager in the fall of 2007 and has had success in several locations prior to her most recent move to Boston.

George Papalexandratos, President of Distinctive Solutions Philadelphia, frequently makes trips to expansion offices during the year in order to conduct reviews, assist in the company's growth and development strategy, and help build team rapport. During the first week of March, George Papalexandratos will visit with Rebecca Lancaon and her sales team. While in the greater Boston metropolitan area, George will assist in the recruitment, professional development, and business management efforts of the office.

“I believe it is very important to keep up to date on the operations of an affiliate office, and build a strong business relationship with a Managing Partner,” said George Papalexandratos.“Open lines of frequent communication with an expansion team are crucial to the success of a burgeoning business. Additionally, it's always good to end on a positive note and do something fun to raise spirits and reinvigorate your team – we plan to get together for some fun excursions and activities so everyone can relax and enjoy each other's company outside of a professional setting.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bala Cynwyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renne Chenault files for divorce from Chaka Fattah Wed Ed Rosario 3
Review: Home and Garden Unique Outdoor Fountain... Nov 25 Wally West 1
Assignment Desk Editor - About NBC 10 News Stor... (Feb '08) Oct '14 John Weissman 13
Dollar Tree coming to Ardmore Sep '14 Filthy mick 3
Gladwyne SuperFresh to be SOLD (Nov '11) Sep '14 gerry p 9
Woodmont / Mother Divine ? Aug '14 Muffin Girl in Me... 1
Racist Graffiti Found In School District Twice ... (Apr '08) Jun '14 CrozerER 10

Bala Cynwyd News Video

Bala Cynwyd Dating
Find my Match

Bala Cynwyd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bala Cynwyd News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bala Cynwyd

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:46 am PST