First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Manson

Hillsboro, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2012
I just wanted to put this out here: forget the people who don't support you. They don't understand the reasons you do the things you do, and the 'well-adjusted citizens' all judge us before they talk to us, and call us bad people because we can't cope with our problems. All I really wanna say is: talk to us before you assume we're bad people, some of us just have problems.

I can't wait to see what people post here.
poorbabyNOT

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
We all have problems, get over it. Suck it up and take it like a man. Why should anyone suport a worthless drug user anyways? Get a job and pay for your own drugs, or better yet, get a therapist.
Mr Manson

Hillsboro, OH

#3 Jul 24, 2012
You didn't pay attention. I said 'some' as in 'not all of them'. Most drug users live everyday a normal life, not all of them are broke and useless.'Get a job and pay for your own drugs' did I ever mention anything about not being able to afford it? Dumbass.
'Take it like a man' is the funniest thing you said. This not only proves you as sexist, but as an insensitive prick. Not everyone has the mental capacities to just get over it, some people genuinely just can't handle stress like most people. And who are you to act Holier Than Thou? I suspect you never mess up or have a weak moment in life? I guess you're just the perfect person, never done anything wrong? God, I wish I could meet you. Nice name by the way, you didn't put much thought into it at all. Weak sarcasm, lame name. I think I've made my point.
With love: Mr. Manson.
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Who care if you have a job or not..If you are not under the care of a doctor and take the medicine as prescribed, you are NO better than the next user or addict. If you have real issues, dont hide behind drugs, get yourself some help
Mr Manson

Hillsboro, OH

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Lickitylick, I like your name:P I started this page to see what people will say, so I could get a laugh out of the people that consider themselves normal.
ms bitch

Washington Court House, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2012
i like my pot, ain't nothin wrong with it either
LaughNCry

Chipley, FL

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Mr Mason you are a crazy and want what most drug users want, TO GET OVER ON PEOPLE...GO GET HELP...End of subject! So like Lickitylick comments.but are you realy from OHIO?
No Lie

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Sep 7, 2012
hey brill, don't forget the dopeheads on potts hill, they's a bunch of 'em in little tin boxes
Gribble

Bellevue, WA

#12 Sep 8, 2012
lmao and you would only know because you've been there No Lie! Shit more than half of you are probably the towns drug heads!
lmao

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Hey brill how is the biggest thief in town gonna talk about being better than anyone?
wow

Delphos, OH

#15 Sep 14, 2012
You must be a drug addict yourself to post this?! to know all of these people you say are drug addicts or whatever, did you not get what you wanted??? did you get a bad batch? You better watch your ass because if people know who you are that posted this half of them will come after your ass!!
Wowser

Frankfort, OH

#24 Sep 14, 2012
As soon as I read what was posted under Brill Swag, I knew that John Brill was not responsible for the post. He could give a rat's ass less about what anyone else is doing.......
sickabeinjudged

Hillsboro, OH

#25 Sep 14, 2012
im pretty sure buggy adkins posted posted that.im sick of all these people who cant do any wrong and think they are better than others
jeff adkins

Hillsboro, OH

#28 Sep 14, 2012
Yep I posted my self as a dope head get real i got better stuff to. Do like bath salts.so sick of having my name on this dumb web page if I wanted to say something.about .Brill. I would say it to his face also there is more than 15 of my close friends on that stupid list get real or be stupid I dont care if it on here it must be the truth.right. why else use a fake name
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Sep 14, 2012
They forgot a lot of druggies.... What about the dealers?
are you serious

#34 Sep 14, 2012
I think it is wrong for people to put names on here. These people have kids and have a hard enough life without making things worse. So find something else to do with your time!
to the dumbass

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Sep 14, 2012
u know what we call people or person like u a snich your lillte assumptions are going to get u in the wrong place at the wrong time and when u go to acuse people of being drug heads first check your own doorstep then learn how to spell what are u sad and lonely cause we wont let you join.GET A LIFE SNICH,cause you know what they say sniches get stiches and end up in ditches,and I highly doubt a low life like you would be missed.
jeff adkins

Hillsboro, OH

#39 Sep 14, 2012
Who is any. Of u to judge if u did not see the man do it then. .your going off what other people have sayed .and u make up lies about people cause your board with yours own life.if it was not a lie then why else use a fake name....me and brill have had a bad passed but I will never use some puss y fake name to hide behind my words....I can think of only one reason u all. Do your scared.
Knisley

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 15, 2012
My house was robbed a few years ago and recently the mail out of my mailbox has been stolen. If anyone has any info let me know.
Wowser

Frankfort, OH

#45 Sep 15, 2012
to the dumbass wrote:
u know what we call people or person like u a snich your lillte assumptions are going to get u in the wrong place at the wrong time and when u go to acuse people of being drug heads first check your own doorstep then learn how to spell what are u sad and lonely cause we wont let you join.GET A LIFE SNICH,cause you know what they say sniches get stiches and end up in ditches,and I highly doubt a low life like you would be missed.
You might not want to urge someone to learn to spell when your spelling and grammar are atrocious!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
main street new blonde 2 hr abjr 3
Amish girls 3 hr Rancid Crabtree 1
Bainbridge Manor APT 105 meth-attics 13 hr ryan 19
arrested 14 hr jamahl 3
Ashlee bear is missing 16 hr Iknowmorethanu 41
We need a skatepark in hillsboro ohio for our y... 16 hr not even 11
Eli burkard is a snitch 16 hr Lol 7
Bainbridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web