bear arms

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

what do you want to know. iam an open book.
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Just read the other forum about her? I'm sure you find all you need to know about her.
grasshopper

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Heard a rumor about Emily,heard she was let go from her job,is this true,if so why? If she was I can guess why,just want to confirm it.
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Didn't even know this bum had a job? I mean besides living off the system. Where did she work?
Hillbilly

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Emily is the worst parent around, she pawns her little boy off on everyone so she can go snort pills. This little boys daddy needs to take him away from her, poor little thing doesn't even have a bedroom, he has to sleep in the closet. Whatever you do don't turn your back on either one of them, cause they will rob you blind. Emily was stealing pills and patients belongings when she worked at the rest home in bainbridge, now thats just dirty. I hear they are both heroin junkies too, and they will do anything to get their fix.
whats up

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I've been to her ex's house her kid does have a bedroom to sleep in,he does'nt sleep in a closet,can't disagree about the other things you said
Dig it

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I think some of you guys are nuts,her kid does'nt sleep in any closet,before she had her kid Ricky's aunt and uncle fixed up a room for him,I know this for a fact cause I was there when they were painting the room and putting carpet in it.What happened to Ricky he got staightened up for awhile,worked and everything.Wish he would get his shit together,miss the old guy
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The "bedroom" that they may or may not have fixed up, was indeed, a closet. At least that's what they used it for, it looked like a closet , & it definitely wants big enough to be a room. I Was there after Emily had the baby. & it still looked like a closet & it didn't look like a bedroom to me.
Dig it

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

To Hahaha,you are so stupid,I know for a fact it's not a closet,it has 2 windows that faces out to the street and when Ricky's sister lived there it was her room which had a bed, 2 dressers,a tv and her stereo in it.His aunt redid it when Emily had her kid,carpet paint,xtra elec plugs,etc.If you are going to tell things tell the truth,I know she's not the greatest mom,and that Ricky has screwed up totally,but why tell lies when you can tell the truth about them,because it's bad enough
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Haha. Okayy. My bad,since you know it all!.....? you may consider it a room? But imma still consider it a closet, because my walk in closet is BIGGER than that so called "bedroom" (:
Dig it

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Nope don't claim to know it all,but there is no law stating how big a bedroom has to be,as long as it serves the purpose.No one really gives a rats behind about your so called walk in closet!!!!!!
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dig it wrote:
Nope don't claim to know it all,but there is no law stating how big a bedroom has to be,as long as it serves the purpose.No one really gives a rats behind about your so called walk in closet!!!!!!
Be jelly, bahahahaha. It's cute though!
Wow

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

instead of worrying about a damn bedroom, how about worry because this little boys mom is a heroin addict, and a pill snorting junkie...poor little thing doesn't have a chance with her or ricky, he's no better than she is. Grow up Emily and take care of this little boy, before you lose him to childrens services.....you've been warned....
Hahaha

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Very well said!
Dig it

Frankfort, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I really hate to see her kid be taken away from her,but I know where you are coming from.She needs to straighten her life up if not for herself for her kid.As for Ricky at this point all I can say about him is he does do good with her kid,but he needs to get his sh-- together get clean and get a job and stop using his grandpa.Where's Emily's mom and dad in this,how can they stand by and watch what she is doing ,don't they care about her kid.As Ricky's friend I have tried to talk to him,no use he just gets mad and runs me off
Joe

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

She is a very kind person with a sexy a$$
JOE

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

SHE IS COOL
Bingo

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
She is a very kind person with a sexy a$$

Are you blind? This trick looks like a legit crack hoe.
huntinIgo

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Where's Emily living now days,wantin the money she owes me,would take it out in trade,afraid I'd catch something,heard she's been using that lately to get her stuff,any info woulsd appreciate it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bainbridge Discussions

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think about Amber White? (May '11) 3 hr concerned person 40
Kroger & Y 4 hr I agree 2
Ricks hometown tv (Apr '13) 5 hr Sandy 34
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anonymous of Indy 29,464
Taylor Rhodes/Hemming 6 hr Zulu 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Whatever happened to Stephen Livingston Jul 28 Mattymat 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE