Food Stamps for Jumbo Crab Legs

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chuck You Dumb Fck wrote:
<quoted text>
Percent of
Time on AFDC Recipients 1000
----------
26
Two to five years 36.9
Over five years 29.6verage
60.5% sure does not seem like the vast majority to me. I odnt care what you believe. Your a typical libtard you can believe what you want even when the truth slaps you up side the head.AND CAPITAL LETTERS ARE MEANT TO MAKE A POINT, STATEMENT OR TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
That's not true. You can't just make things up.
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Its sad that you folks are fighting over such.

When we have folks working in federal,state.local job's who get paid way more than the job should just because they knew someone.

And the big company's and bank's are stealing more than anyone. Where our elected people have great investments.

And farmers are next they get more welfare from the gov than 100 ave joe's ..

And fact foodstamps can be used to buy any food that is uncooked and that includes oyst,shrimp,crab-legs,steak etc.
And those of you who bitch about what they get I can bet your table has alot more on it than what they have .

99.9% of you would be the first to want to do charity work to raise money and say it's a good thing .

Well if you find in your heart to take the few bad apples an put all as bad then you are a very mean and heartless person you rather see a fello man or woman starve or live in less favorable conditions than you .

Just because you have been able to get a good job or have a good education does not make you any better.

And last the only person you can blame is yourself because if you feel as strong about the bad apple's then why dont you start a movement and go public and raise money to have the law's changed and come up with some good idea's to fix the system seeing how you folk's have all the answer's!
Otis Cambell

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 6, 2011
 
Chuck, it says you are from Oklahoma, I bet $100 that you also suck on the Government tit in some fashion. Tell us Chuck, what do you do besides community organizing.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Otis Cambell wrote:
Chuck, it says you are from Oklahoma, I bet $100 that you also suck on the Government tit in some fashion. Tell us Chuck, what do you do besides community organizing.
I'm a retired oil field hand. Never did any community organizing, except for the occasional softball game.

You owe me $100.00. I'll take cash.
Chuck You Dumb Fck

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 6, 2011
 
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a retired oil field hand. Never did any community organizing, except for the occasional softball game.
You owe me $100.00. I'll take cash.
Sure you are...And I bet you wold take the cash, just like those generations of people who think we owe them something that we dont. If you like your money taken from you to give to others who are to lazy or just dont want to work then you have a big time problem and need to seek help. remember, and this is a FACT: EVERY DIME THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS COMES FROM TAXPAYERS. WORK HARDER BECAUSE MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON IT!
Otis Cambell

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I'll pay you in food stamps.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Chuck You Dumb Fck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are...And I bet you wold take the cash, just like those generations of people who think we owe them something that we dont. If you like your money taken from you to give to others who are to lazy or just dont want to work then you have a big time problem and need to seek help. remember, and this is a FACT: EVERY DIME THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS COMES FROM TAXPAYERS. WORK HARDER BECAUSE MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON IT!
My money is not being taken from me and given to those that are lazy. Neither is yours. that's the lie Republicans use to arouse people's emotions and garner their votes.
Chuck You Dumb Fck

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 6, 2011
 
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is not being taken from me and given to those that are lazy. Neither is yours. that's the lie Republicans use to arouse people's emotions and garner their votes.
How is it a lie. Fact welfare money is given by the government. fact all money the government has is taken from taxpayers. Fact if you are a tax payer then that money given to non-working lazy ass people then YOUR MONEY is being given away to these people. Chuck are you really that stupid? Who started welfare..Could it be FDR and what political party did he belong to? Yea thats what i thought...Now chuck stfu because you have no leg to stand on
all the time

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 6, 2011
 
sad wrote:
Its sad that you folks are fighting over such.
When we have folks working in federal,state.local job's who get paid way more than the job should just because they knew someone.
And the big company's and bank's are stealing more than anyone. Where our elected people have great investments.
And farmers are next they get more welfare from the gov than 100 ave joe's ..
And fact foodstamps can be used to buy any food that is uncooked and that includes oyst,shrimp,crab-legs,steak etc.
And those of you who bitch about what they get I can bet your table has alot more on it than what they have .
99.9% of you would be the first to want to do charity work to raise money and say it's a good thing .
Well if you find in your heart to take the few bad apples an put all as bad then you are a very mean and heartless person you rather see a fello man or woman starve or live in less favorable conditions than you .
Just because you have been able to get a good job or have a good education does not make you any better.
And last the only person you can blame is yourself because if you feel as strong about the bad apple's then why dont you start a movement and go public and raise money to have the law's changed and come up with some good idea's to fix the system seeing how you folk's have all the answer's!
Well I can bitch all I want because I used to be on them! I did my part by finding a job and getting off of them! But when I was, I never pranced my broke ass up to walmart and start acting like a hog stacking my grocerys to the ceiling! I got what I needed and never did I buy expensive ass food like steak, crab, oysters, or cakes and candy or just a shit load of junk that my family didn't need! So yep ill bitch all I want because I have been in that position in life where I needed help but I didn't act like a fat lazy bum and take advantage of it! And let's face it the government and law are all a bunch of crooks so who the hell do you know, that would give me the time of day to complain to?
one who knows

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Giving a "hand up" is different than continually giving "hand outs"!! Most of these people have the system figured out- they can get much more by not taking the hand UP out of their situation, but by getting all the "handouts" from the government.

Welfare, etc. should be a TEMPORARY solution- not a LIFESTYLE- where you have no intention of getting a job and you teach your kids and grandkids to just live off the government.

Anyone with half a brain should understand this; but those in Congress are too concerned with who they can get to vote for them by promising the next handouts.
one who knows

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now that I stated my opinion, I went back and read some of the above posts. Wow, I should not have wasted my time typing, because it is apparent that SOME people- not all!(won't mention names) choose to remain clueless.(I am choosing to be nice, because stronger adjectives than "clueless" come to mind!)You just can't reason with ignorance!So, have a nice day.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 6, 2011
 
mmmmm mmmmmm i lubs dem cwabs i done baughteted wif my fud samps
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 7, 2011
 
Chuck You Dumb Fck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a lie. Fact welfare money is given by the government. fact all money the government has is taken from taxpayers. Fact if you are a tax payer then that money given to non-working lazy ass people then YOUR MONEY is being given away to these people. Chuck are you really that stupid? Who started welfare..Could it be FDR and what political party did he belong to? Yea thats what i thought...Now chuck stfu because you have no leg to stand on
That's just not true.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 7, 2011
 
Otis Cambell wrote:
I'll pay you in food stamps.
sorry, but that would be welfare fraud. I want cash. You owe me. Are you going to welsh?
jeff little

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 27, 2011
 
oh yeah! try watchin' the bakery at winn-dixie! they buy 24 cup cakes,sheet cakes,and all kinds of goodies,then try to say they spelled lil'"whatsitsname" wrong to get a freebie,and get away w/it. you are not supposed to be able to buy prepared food with foodstamps;plain and simple!
Huh

Donalsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 27, 2011
 
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just not true.
How is it not true that OUR tax dollars are what fund THEIR food stamps?
Explain that one.
Here's a little refresher course on government 101.
The government forces those who work to pay federal income taxes.
The Treasury collects all our hard earned dollars.
Then in the name of "compassion" the government uses OUR money
to cut welfare checks and fund food stamps.
And that's why the country is flat broke!
We've spent $16 TRILLION on welfare since it started!
That's INSANE!
playeretts

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

chuck I guess if you see me in line you will be upset too.I'VE WORKED for the past 30 years,never drawn unemploynent and now I don't have a job.My job shut down earlier this year,I now receive less than $300.00 a week unemployment,the job situation is in I.C U.YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET CHEEKS I will try to get me some stamps too.
No way

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 27, 2011
 
playeretts wrote:
chuck I guess if you see me in line you will be upset too.I'VE WORKED for the past 30 years,never drawn unemploynent and now I don't have a job.My job shut down earlier this year,I now receive less than $300.00 a week unemployment,the job situation is in I.C U.YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET CHEEKS I will try to get me some stamps too.
We hope you will fill out some job applications while you are at it and take what ever you can get. Even if it is third shift at McDonalds or Taco Bell...
ADI

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 10, 2012
 
Outraged wrote:
Look at this picture:
http://www.lauraingraham.com/b/Obamas-food-st...
The Obama welfare giveaway continues.
Just disgusting. Here we working folks can barely
put food on the table cuz the government rapes
our pay check in taxes and now the welfare Obama
crowd are gettin jumbo crab legs on our dime!
Anyone seen any welfare and food stamp abuse
going on around Decatur County?
I agree dude! Crab Legs or any seafood is not a necessity! I Work hard, have a job, and I can't afford fish or I buy very little but people on food stamps buy 10 lbs of crab legs at once. Spending over $100 worth. Despicable. Period.
lisa

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 21, 2013
 
FYI some of these " welfare recipients" are spending some of their hard earned tax money that they put in the system when they were working. Everyone who receives food stamps is not a slacker. I currently receive food stamps . I have been working since I was sixteen years old. I was laid of my job about two months ago. I understand the frustration with those who may be abusing the system but everyone you see with a food stamp card is not an abuser . They may be an individual who is going through a rough patch and they have contributed to the system.
insane wrote:
This is outrageous.
Kind of like watching welfare recipients standing in line waiting for MY $$$ as they chat on their iPhone or Droid...phones nicer than we working stiffs can afford.
Or the flashy rims on their cars, thousand dollar speaker systems, and designer clothes.
This country is screwed...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Bainbridge Forum right now

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min you cant 39,410
City Manager 1 hr Water Boy 46
City budget cuts 2 hr Doody calls 23
New city hall fountain 2 hr rodger that 10-4 14
Ted Snell 12 hr Concerned Citizen 14
Who is or what do you know about Jennifer Bullock? (May '12) 13 hr greg 32
savannah kay toliver (Nov '12) Thu concerned 11
•••

Flood Warning for Decatur County was issued at April 18 at 7:46PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••