kermit

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Where are the wives in baileytong whom are not getting satisfied at home, and want or get little on the side???????? MILFS..... hmmmmmm
joball

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

hmmm have you seen the woman at baileytong video store... WOW... SSWING.... she is HOTTT MILF...
mmmm very sexy......
lakely

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Hey how bout the one a green bank.. brown hair shoulder length,soft lips..pretty eyes....WOW... MILF..MILF..
Kermit

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Yea guys keep them coming...... any ladies out there, who isnt getting what you want at home,,,,,
soft sensual massage,erotitism,bondage...be our secret...
Timrek

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Kermit, your one sick piece of crap.
Kermit

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

excuse me,,, hmmmm there are 50,000 people or more out there, swingers, etc doing this, and IM sick...,prostitution,mistresse s,etc,,,,.. and Im sick !!!!!!!!just to want to help the lonely wives out there.maybe you have NOT been it the situation, where youre lonely ,thinking no one wants you.... etc....just need someone to hold you, someone who will talk to you and listen to your needs..... that is NOT sick you ass....sounds like you are one of the dumbasses whom treats your wife like CRAP....
Timrek

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Kermit wrote:
excuse me,,, hmmmm there are 50,000 people or more out there, swingers, etc doing this, and IM sick...,prostitution,mistresse s,etc,,,,.. and Im sick !!!!!!!!just to want to help the lonely wives out there.maybe you have NOT been it the situation, where youre lonely ,thinking no one wants you.... etc....just need someone to hold you, someone who will talk to you and listen to your needs..... that is NOT sick you ass....sounds like you are one of the dumbasses whom treats your wife like CRAP....
Dont you think theres enough cheating going on as it is without you trying to help out. Some people honor the vows they took on their wedding day. You on the other hand are the very opposite of honor or any other uplifting quality. Excuse you hell .
Kermit

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

and most of every one I meet has married the WRONG person. they are Miserable,,,,and only stay married till kids get 18 then they Divorce. its a different world today.... Vows and just a piece of paper.....hell even Aronld Swartzenager Cheated. and had a love child with a staff memeber.....
voice of reason

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Thats no excuss...
crab

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

hay Teresa Prewett is up for grabs lol/ she is getting a divorce from Mark Staton. He is a loser. So go for it KERMIT
crab

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

she is built like a horse
Rock hard

Butler, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

IS she any good in BED..... ride her like a horse..
ROCK ME

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

I want a swing at it lol
one hot mama

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HER WOULD NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS A GREAT PERSON. IT WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF SHE WAS GOOD IN BED OR NOT. YES MARK STRATTON DID HER WRONG BY CHEATING ON HER WITH HIS EX.
Jak

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

any wives or Gfs, getting it on the side?????
ohyea

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Carrie Smith there you go you better hold your noses lol she will sleep with any body

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baileyton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville TN @ Harlan County KY Sept 26 who ... 12 min Release 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min little miss tuffet 144,616
Anybody know this loser 39 min Curious 1
looking for free scrap metal! (Sep '11) 43 min Chad 29
child support (Apr '11) 45 min Chad 30
Bath salt/Gravel/Ice 51 min Bailey 22
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 53 min Yupp 7

Search the Baileyton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Baileyton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000