looking for christina zarate

Posted in the Badger Forum

the tennessee refugee

Gordonsville, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2010
am looking for christina zarate.she moved to strandquist in the 90s. shes 30. and i lost touch with her along time ago. we were best friends as kids. help please!!!
shwnlanders

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 17, 2010
Hi my name is Shane and i have been looking for her for 10 years!!! If you find her please let me know.Thanks
the tennessee refugee

Gordonsville, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2010
shwnlanders wrote:
Hi my name is Shane and i have been looking for her for 10 years!!! If you find her please let me know.Thanks
you are the third person looking for her....if i find her i will let you know
michelle

Lufkin, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2011
hi... i also went to tri county high in karlstad for a few years and was also one of her very close friends for a couple of years. i have been looking for her as well for years.
the tennessee refuge

Gordonsville, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2011
michelle wrote:
hi... i also went to tri county high in karlstad for a few years and was also one of her very close friends for a couple of years. i have been looking for her as well for years.
If you locate her please post back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Badger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suitable daycare Jul '14 needs to know 1
Karlstad Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 9
Minnesota rural electric cooperatives are leavi... (Dec '13) Apr '14 Sky High Energy 5
Predator politicians, government offices, agenc... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Obama pardons turkeys as part of annual rite (Nov '13) Nov '13 ICE 10
Unlucky sibling of pardoned turkeys meets governor (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dr kissingor 2
whacking a badger on the chin with a spade. (Feb '07) Feb '12 the dark man 4
Badger Dating
Find my Match

Badger Jobs

Badger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Badger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Badger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]