Baldwin Park business owner fuming after Azusa mandates business license for deliveries

In what experts say is a growing practice for cash-starved local government, cities are aggressively collecting business license fees - even if the business is based in a different city. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mad Guy

Nipomo, CA

#66 Jul 27, 2012
AZUSA Sucks, period. I have a license to manage property but still must get a separate license for each property which requires an interior inspection. The inspectors always find something chicken chit to whine about. AZUSA has beewn corrupt for many, many years.
AtoZ

Herndon, VA

#67 Jul 27, 2012
Mad Guy wrote:
AZUSA Sucks, period. I have a license to manage property but still must get a separate license for each property which requires an interior inspection. The inspectors always find something chicken chit to whine about. AZUSA has beewn corrupt for many, many years.
Just because the inspector is finding things that are not to code does not mean the city is corrupt. Quit your whining!
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#68 Jul 30, 2012
Mad Guy wrote:
Gee. that must make it difficult to manage a slum! If you don't like it, sell your property and get the hell out of Azusa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora Blood alley an murders row 3 hr Rim Shot 7
D Tessitor supports Communist China 4 hr KP 12
Manny Carrillo is tge stupidest parja and recs ... 5 hr Puf Roast 1
Take douglas T weapons away from him 5 hr Timed out 2
NRA and the SG mountains 6 hr entrance fee incr... 2
Isis needs to be eraticated like cockroaches 7 hr over seas 5
Monica Garcia Losing Hair For Real 7 hr Help Monica 1

Azusa News Video

Azusa Dating
Find my Match