Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#4694 May 26, 2012
us welfare folk are at home watching improvements to the power grid on the bills while you he man workers are fighting over last 3 whole GE jobs
Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#4695 May 26, 2012
also the welfare R us... shows supply (low) cost goes up for REinvestment in drilling in shale to meet the demand .... do or dew or dUe (pick one) to my welfare check i noticed REinvestment is a done deal
blowmekasich

Portsmouth, OH

#4697 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Screw the person next to you by stealing his electricity and syphoning his gas ? Atypical Liberal using someone elses resources.
Happy median is investing in the corporations you hate, that way you receive dividends for the product or service profits they provide. Otherwise look at your retirement / pension portfolios and see all those companies you hate so much, even non-union firms.
<quoted text>
Don't be so narrow minded. Think outside the box. By investing in corporations who screw their employees, local communities, pollute the environment such as our drinking water, banks who caused the financial collapse while taxpayers bailed them out as their CEOs and management got away Scott free with millions in bonuses for their work. The list goes on. By investing in these dirty corporations and practices, you are giving them more money to continue their progress which is screwing whoever they can to return a profit for the company and the shareholders. Morals don't exist.

In the eyes of the law, if you are driving a getaway car in a bank robbery and one of the robbers inside kills somebody, even though you were sitting outside in the car you would be charged with capital murder just as the man who pulled the trigger.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#4699 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Your box is cardboard and it falls apart when you're all wet. Corporate profits are disbursed into the economy, whether thru CEO salaries & bonuses, employee compensation or shareholder dividends. Our government's over regulation and taxing labor burden stifles private capital growth to be able to reinvest gross profits back in the company as well as the community.
Pollution waffles into our country from foreign countries who could care less about polluting the enviroment. We are down wind from China, the middle east, Mexico and South American jet stream.
Your scope & vision is narrow and self defeating.
Yeah...I just noticed the odor of Xianyang wafting into my kitchen window.

Are you insane???

woof
Ha

Athens, OH

#4700 May 26, 2012
Me wrote:
Just because the other two candidates suck eggs (clean version of what I really think).
Strickland has really done so much for us (wish you could hear the sarcasm). Kasich is nearly as big of a moron. Generally lean Republican, just wish there was a better candidate.
There are no good candidates. They are all of the same cloth. Parties mean nothing anymore because the only party is the big government party that enslaves you and takes away your rights of freedom in the name of safety and protection. They are all corrupt dicks they don't give a damn about anything but themselves and their campaign contributions. Ted Strickland didn't do a damn thing for anyone but himself and some close cronies and Kasich is doing the same. It's all one government , the parties are there as a sham to make the people think they have a say so. Money talks and Bullshit walks and the government has and does steal our money every time we the workers draw a check and then they walk all over us by taking away our freedom. Everyone Welcome the the new United States of America, Land of the fee , Home of the slave.
blowmekasich

Portsmouth, OH

#4702 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Your box is cardboard and it falls apart when you're all wet. Corporate profits are disbursed into the economy, whether thru CEO salaries & bonuses, employee compensation or shareholder dividends. Our government's over regulation and taxing labor burden stifles private capital growth to be able to reinvest gross profits back in the company as well as the community.
Pollution waffles into our country from foreign countries who could care less about polluting the enviroment. We are down wind from China, the middle east, Mexico and South American jet stream.
Your scope & vision is narrow and self defeating.
Your box is steel. It's dark and keeps you blind. Corporate profits have never been higher. Corporations have never been larger or more powerful than they are now. Taxing labor burden? The tax is on the consumer, taxpayers and labor workforce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companie...

Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills (however, they do at least compensate their employees fairly decent). Walmarts employees are underpaid, exploited, and have little or no benefits. They put out what was once an economy of thriving small businesses in which their owners felt only right to help strengthen their communites. Look at all the banks on the list.... didn't we just bail them out with our tax dollars less than 4 years ago? I'm glad my box is flimsy cardboard and not made of the same steel yours is made of.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4703 May 26, 2012
blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
Your box is steel. It's dark and keeps you blind. Corporate profits have never been higher. Corporations have never been larger or more powerful than they are now. Taxing labor burden? The tax is on the consumer, taxpayers and labor workforce.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companie...
Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills (however, they do at least compensate their employees fairly decent). Walmarts employees are underpaid, exploited, and have little or no benefits. They put out what was once an economy of thriving small businesses in which their owners felt only right to help strengthen their communites. Look at all the banks on the list.... didn't we just bail them out with our tax dollars less than 4 years ago? I'm glad my box is flimsy cardboard and not made of the same steel yours is made of.
The only reason Wal-Mart is successful is because of their customers. Wal-Mart also has descent jobs and benefits. Talk to their truck drivers, their management, their office workers. They also have the best opportunity to move up in the company for those aggressive enough to take advantage of it.

Wal-Mart does not put small businesses out of business--people do. When Wal-Mart opens up a store, they draw customers from smaller shops, but do not have the power to force them out of town.

What do you mean by "Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills?" Energy companies don't set their prices--the commodity market does.

Since: Mar 11

Fairburn, GA

#4704 May 26, 2012
Free, you get mail?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4708 May 27, 2012
Just for the fun of it, I went to Ohio News Network (ONN) which is kind of liberal biased because it's an affiliate of CNN. On this site, they have a poll on whether or not welfare recipients should be drug tested, so I took the poll and it gave me the current results. 82% of participants agreed that yes, welfare recipients should be drug tested before getting benefits.

http://www.onntv.com/content/sections/politic...

United States

#4709 May 27, 2012
Ha.... That'd pretty much eliminate any welfare money going to Van Wert Ohio. I'm for it.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#4710 May 27, 2012
Michael Irvin 12:56am May 27

Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how well you play chess, the pigeon just knocks over all the pieces,
craps on the board, spews some unintelligible profanities, and struts around like he won
my vote

Fort Jennings, OH

#4711 May 27, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
Ha.... That'd pretty much eliminate any welfare money going to Van Wert Ohio. I'm for it.
the hippy dippy weatherman has my vote!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4712 May 27, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
Michael Irvin 12:56am May 27
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how well you play chess, the pigeon just knocks over all the pieces,
craps on the board, spews some unintelligible profanities, and struts around like he won
I disagree. Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a spoiled child. No matter how you explain things, how much proof you provide, how much proof you give them that they are incorrect, they will never admit they were ever wrong.

Three and a half years, and it's still Bush's fault.
why

Ashland, KY

#4714 May 28, 2012
Why is this even still on here????
hill billy from camden

Dayton, OH

#4716 May 28, 2012
Me wrote:
Just because the other two candidates suck eggs (clean version of what I really think).
Strickland has really done so much for us (wish you could hear the sarcasm). Kasich is nearly as big of a moron. Generally lean Republican, just wish there was a better candidate.
New Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
7 min ago

michael allen howell A506320
DOB: 11/01/1977
Race: White
Admission Date: 09/30/2005
Institution: Lebanon Correctional Institution
Zip Code: 45311
Residential County: PREBLE

Victim Info Ohio Revised Code Pre-S.B. 2 Felony
Sentencing Chart S.B. 2 Felony
Sentencing Chart
Offense Information
AGG ROBBERY Counts: 1 ORC: 2911.01 4
Committing County: MONTGOMERY Admission Date: 09/30/2005 Degree of Felony: First
No Victim Information Available

----------
RSP Counts: 1 ORC: 2913.51 4
Committing County: MONTGOMERY Admission Date: 09/30/2005 Degree of Felony: Fourth

----------
B & E Counts: 1 ORC: 2911.13 4
Committing County: MONTGOMERY Admission Date: 09/30/2005 Degree of Felony: Fifth

----------
RSP Counts: 1 ORC: 2913.51 4
Committing County: GREENE Admission Date: 09/30/2005 Degree of Felony: Fourth

Sentence Information
Stated Prison Term:
Expiration Stated Term:
Actual Release Date: 4 years
08/02/2009
12/22/2011

Post Release Control Information
Supervision Start Date:
Period of Supervision:
APA Office: 08/02/2009
5 years
DAYTON 4
Conditions of Supervision

Notes
The above information may not contain a complete list of sentencing information for each offender.

The supervision period may not coincide with the current offense, but may reflect the offender's remaining supervision obligation from a previous offense.

Any person, agency or entity, public or private, who reuses, publishes or communicates the information available from this server shall be solely liable and responsible for any claim or cause of action based upon or alleging an improper or inaccurate disclosure arising from such reuse, re-publication or communication, including but not limited to, actions for defamation and invasion of privacy.

Questions concerning the information contained in these documents should be sent via the U.S. Mail to the appropriate correctional institution, attn: Record Office. Addresses are available at at this link: INSTITUTIONS.

----------

lock up anything of value, this man is very sneaky, dont underbestemate this guy.look him up for your self at http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Sea ... under michael howell

hill billy from camden

New Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 min ago

he is missing his right eye and drives a blue ford car, and does crack and weed regually
BAD SHAPE

Marion, OH

#4717 May 28, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your ass and get a damn job LOSER..... CRIMONY, I went to THEE Ohio State University and paid my loans back plus I moved the hell out of Ohio and got a damn job at a fortune 500 plus own my own business and I'm a FUCKIN multi millionaire now..... Doooo somethin..... Dumbass!!!! Why the hell should Kasich or Srrickland, for that matter, care you do ANYTHING IN LIFE.......
Occupy a damn job dickhead!!!
Here's the eduacation of a voter. If you read what I wrote I do work! I work 3 part time jobs and I work 50-60 hours a week. I would love to get one full-time job but I can't. There's no job openings in my field that has full-time opportunities. I have no health insurance at all. I haven't had any for 4 years now. so for you to say to occupy a job I gurantee I work more hours then you in a week. Again this is the eduacation of people who vote
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4718 May 28, 2012
BAD SHAPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the eduacation of a voter. If you read what I wrote I do work! I work 3 part time jobs and I work 50-60 hours a week. I would love to get one full-time job but I can't. There's no job openings in my field that has full-time opportunities. I have no health insurance at all. I haven't had any for 4 years now. so for you to say to occupy a job I gurantee I work more hours then you in a week. Again this is the eduacation of people who vote
If you can't find work in your field, then perhaps it's time to change fields of work.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#4721 May 28, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
You are the ultimate crack-pot. You are obsessed with hating a small midwestern town in Ohio. You have left, moved on to bigger and better things, so why can't you get Van Wert out of your mind? I have been to Van Wert dozens of times, since I was fortunate enough to have a college roommate that lived in Vant Wert [and still does]. Many from Van Wert attended BGSU, and I happen to know three prominent families that were born and raised and continue to live there. If you have relocated, why don't you just get the hell over it? You really do fit the stereotype of "thou doth protest too much." Your yearning and missing of Van Wert is palpable. Forget about VW, it has forgotten about you.

Charlotte, NC

#4722 May 29, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with hating a small midwestern town in Ohio. You have left, moved on to bigger and better things
Nahhhh, I don't hate a small Midwestern town in Ohio.... Just the degenerates that have taken it over.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#4723 May 29, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh, I don't hate a small Midwestern town in Ohio.... Just the degenerates that have taken it over.
Then forget about the degenerates. They are not your neighbors or co workers. Spend your time on the Van Wert forum. There are plenty of crackpots there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Andrey from Amherst (Oct '13) Oct 25 Bobby 3
Frank Barnette Oct 25 Rita-daughter 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul '14 No Mold Whatsoever 3
Rotary seeks help with little dresses service p... Jun '14 CClager 1
Avon Lake Dating
Find my Match

Avon Lake People Search