bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

my name is bill slack i was born and raised in avoca. i moved to florida about 20 yrs ago. i am now 45, i have lost touch with everyone from home and sure would like to find some old friends.
IF ANY ONE SEE'S THIS AND REMEBERS ME PLEASE DROP ME A LINE MY EMAIL IS GUITARBILL38@MSN.COM
OR POST ME A MESSAGE.
valley girl

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

My father was born in Avoca, Pa around the turn of the century. His name was Michael Francis Farrell. His mother's name was Kathryn. They moved to NJ. Anyone with any information about the Farrell's could you please e mail me at kathy_schenk@yahoo.com.

THank
OURTOWN AVOCA

Freeland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

TO .....
valley girl wrote:
My father was born in Avoca, Pa around the turn of the century. His name was Michael Francis Farrell. His mother's name was Kathryn. They moved to NJ. Anyone with any information about the Farrell's could you please e mail me at kathy_schenk@yahoo.com.
THank
You can do a search in FaceBook Groups for..People Who Grew Up in Avoca, PA ..... and request membership. There are many from both families residing in Avoca and some are members of that group.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Avoca Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Avoca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••