Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
10,921 - 10,940 of 21,652 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Carmela wrote:
You cannot talk sense to tunnel vision, hypocrates, lying bastards, republikans. All they need is their KKK hood. They are pro-life alright, until their daughter or wife get pregnant and off they go to an abortion clinic. Very religious, and after church they go home and beat up their wife and kids. They are against women's right until they need their votes. I haven't met a republikan that doesn't lie. Fascist Bastards! if you defend a republikan now you know what your are!
Maybe your anger caused your bad spelling, or maybe your just an idiot. I'm leaning towards the second option.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

I can't help but notice the horrific insults here.just throw facts at each other and see what happens.I have conservative...libertarian.... .and liberal friends....one if the finest men I ever knew...Fred Pickens...was a conservative...we didn't agree on much...but we didn't need to.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Moderate, as long as your life style or choices do not harm anyone else why in the heck should I care what you do? Your rights do however end when they start stepping on mine, and vice versa. That is the biggest problem with the world, too many people wanting to force their life style on others. There are too many extremest, religious, conservative, and liberal. So put your own house in order before you worry about mine.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
Moderate, as long as your life style or choices do not harm anyone else why in the heck should I care what you do? Your rights do however end when they start stepping on mine, and vice versa. That is the biggest problem with the world, too many people wanting to force their life style on others. There are too many extremest, religious, conservative, and liberal. So put your own house in order before you worry about mine.
I wasn't talking about you or to you.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Texas man who killed the accused molester of his four year old daughter is not indicted.Good.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

waco1954 wrote:
Texas man who killed the accused molester of his four year old daughter is not indicted.Good.
Glad to see that he wasn't as well. Parents should be allowed to kill molesters on sight, as long as there is enough evidence.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that he wasn't as well. Parents should be allowed to kill molesters on sight, as long as there is enough evidence.
So parents become judge, jury and executioner.

Are we going to hear a flood of stories about abused women killing their hubbies? Do they still get insurance monies in those cases?

More proof that rightwingers = anarchists.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Whoever is disagreeing with the last two posts must be a molester too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Actually, people become cops, judge, jury and executioner.

Yeah, we have never tried THAT in 10,000 years of human civilization LOL.

Rightwingers = regressives.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

waco1954 wrote:
I can't help but notice the horrific insults here.just throw facts at each other and see what happens.I have conservative...libertarian.... .and liberal friends....one if the finest men I ever knew...Fred Pickens...was a conservative...we didn't agree on much...but we didn't need to.
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.

The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL

The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
notice that nothing of any real value is ever done for the common people?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Actually, people become cops, judge, jury and executioner.
Yeah, we have never tried THAT in 10,000 years of human civilization LOL.
Rightwingers = regressives.
Got a news flash for ya. Everyone has the inalienable right to defend themselves and their families with or without legal consent. Maybe you don't mind having your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever put in harms way, but some of us do. Same goes for kids.

You are a piss poor excuse for a man if you actually wouldn't defend your own family by what ever means possible. I seriously hope that you
don't have kids. We don't need more of your kind around.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.
The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL
The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
some good points.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bishop Mutt Romputz:

- only businessmen can become POTUS

-$200,000 in INVESTMENT income to be tax free

- regressive income tax that benefits millionaires and billionaires

- reduce corporate taxes even below the low (hey GE can get more than $3.5B back!) corporate tax contribution of today

- eliminate estate taxes so millionaires and billionaires can become hereditary aristocrats

- fund the above and more fascist welfare -$5 TRILLION worth - by eliminating Medicare and Social Security

That's right, the rightwing is so supportive of the average joe LOL.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

The man who killed the man that was in the act of raping his four year old daughter....was pretty damned upset.He was also horrified that he had killed the guy...that's what I got from listening to the 911 tapes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So parents become judge, jury and executioner.
Are we going to hear a flood of stories about abused women killing their hubbies? Do they still get insurance monies in those cases?
More proof that rightwingers = anarchists.
Total horseshit. Kids are not able to defend themselves against a grownup. You can't compare the two.

I have a question for you. Did DNC trolls like you evolve from monkeys, or did monkeys evolve from DNC trolls?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a news flash for ya. Everyone has the inalienable right to defend themselves and their families with or without legal consent. Maybe you don't mind having your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever put in harms way, but some of us do. Same goes for kids.
You are a piss poor excuse for a man if you actually wouldn't defend your own family by what ever means possible. I seriously hope that you
don't have kids. We don't need more of your kind around.
Since when, you uncivilized punk, is it your inalienable right to be cop/judge/jury/executioner. Vigilantism is still illegal you anarchist.

It is from people like you, you uncivilized punk, that society has to protect itself.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bishop Mutt Romputz:
- only businessmen can become POTUS
-$200,000 in INVESTMENT income to be tax free
- regressive income tax that benefits millionaires and billionaires
- reduce corporate taxes even below the low (hey GE can get more than $3.5B back!) corporate tax contribution of today
- eliminate estate taxes so millionaires and billionaires can become hereditary aristocrats
- fund the above and more fascist welfare -$5 TRILLION worth - by eliminating Medicare and Social Security
That's right, the rightwing is so supportive of the average joe LOL.
"- only businessmen can become POTUS"

How about businesmen and people of wealth like Obummer, who is worth millions?.

Your MESSiah sold out to the banksters and multinational corporations, so what's in it for us lowly serfs to re-elect the P.O.S..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when, you uncivilized punk, is it your inalienable right to be cop/judge/jury/executioner. Vigilantism is still illegal you anarchist.
It is from people like you, you uncivilized punk, that society has to protect itself.
Maybe you need to do us all a favor and go win a Darwin Award. All you have to do is simply go to a high crime area and flash some cash and drive a fancy car, alone. You just might learn what an uncivilized punk is.

So, crawl out from under your rock and get to it, you yellow bastard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

waco1954 wrote:
The man who killed the man that was in the act of raping his four year old daughter....was pretty damned upset.He was also horrified that he had killed the guy...that's what I got from listening to the 911 tapes.
That doesn't mean anything to SUXboy. He doesn't believe in defending his own family or anyone else for that matter. Letting yourself and
and your loved ones become a "victim" is what that moron is all about.
I doubt if anyone in their right mind wants to be put in the position that the father was, but he did the right thing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to do us all a favor and go win a Darwin Award. All you have to do is simply go to a high crime area and flash some cash and drive a fancy car, alone. You just might learn what an uncivilized punk is.
So, crawl out from under your rock and get to it, you yellow bastard.
He's just pissed that the occuturd camp outs are over. He and his ilk were having to much fun pooping on cop cars, rioting and whining about not getting enough hand outs.
Gimme gimme gimme, it's all they know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Avinger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Avinger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••