Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11911 Jun 19, 2012
Moderate, as long as your life style or choices do not harm anyone else why in the heck should I care what you do? Your rights do however end when they start stepping on mine, and vice versa. That is the biggest problem with the world, too many people wanting to force their life style on others. There are too many extremest, religious, conservative, and liberal. So put your own house in order before you worry about mine.
waco1954

United States

#11912 Jun 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Moderate, as long as your life style or choices do not harm anyone else why in the heck should I care what you do? Your rights do however end when they start stepping on mine, and vice versa. That is the biggest problem with the world, too many people wanting to force their life style on others. There are too many extremest, religious, conservative, and liberal. So put your own house in order before you worry about mine.
I wasn't talking about you or to you.
waco1954

United States

#11914 Jun 19, 2012
Texas man who killed the accused molester of his four year old daughter is not indicted.Good.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11915 Jun 19, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Texas man who killed the accused molester of his four year old daughter is not indicted.Good.
Glad to see that he wasn't as well. Parents should be allowed to kill molesters on sight, as long as there is enough evidence.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11916 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that he wasn't as well. Parents should be allowed to kill molesters on sight, as long as there is enough evidence.
So parents become judge, jury and executioner.

Are we going to hear a flood of stories about abused women killing their hubbies? Do they still get insurance monies in those cases?

More proof that rightwingers = anarchists.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11917 Jun 19, 2012
Whoever is disagreeing with the last two posts must be a molester too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11918 Jun 19, 2012
Actually, people become cops, judge, jury and executioner.

Yeah, we have never tried THAT in 10,000 years of human civilization LOL.

Rightwingers = regressives.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11920 Jun 19, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
I can't help but notice the horrific insults here.just throw facts at each other and see what happens.I have conservative...libertarian.... .and liberal friends....one if the finest men I ever knew...Fred Pickens...was a conservative...we didn't agree on much...but we didn't need to.
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.

The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL

The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
notice that nothing of any real value is ever done for the common people?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11921 Jun 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Actually, people become cops, judge, jury and executioner.
Yeah, we have never tried THAT in 10,000 years of human civilization LOL.
Rightwingers = regressives.
Got a news flash for ya. Everyone has the inalienable right to defend themselves and their families with or without legal consent. Maybe you don't mind having your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever put in harms way, but some of us do. Same goes for kids.

You are a piss poor excuse for a man if you actually wouldn't defend your own family by what ever means possible. I seriously hope that you
don't have kids. We don't need more of your kind around.
waco1954

United States

#11922 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.
The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL
The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
notice that nothing of any real value is ever done for the common people?.
some good points.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11923 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.
The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL
The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
notice that nothing of any real value is ever done for the common people?.
Bishop Mutt Romputz:

- only businessmen can become POTUS

-$200,000 in INVESTMENT income to be tax free

- regressive income tax that benefits millionaires and billionaires

- reduce corporate taxes even below the low (hey GE can get more than $3.5B back!) corporate tax contribution of today

- eliminate estate taxes so millionaires and billionaires can become hereditary aristocrats

- fund the above and more fascist welfare -$5 TRILLION worth - by eliminating Medicare and Social Security

That's right, the rightwing is so supportive of the average joe LOL.
waco1954

United States

#11924 Jun 19, 2012
The man who killed the man that was in the act of raping his four year old daughter....was pretty damned upset.He was also horrified that he had killed the guy...that's what I got from listening to the 911 tapes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11925 Jun 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So parents become judge, jury and executioner.
Are we going to hear a flood of stories about abused women killing their hubbies? Do they still get insurance monies in those cases?
More proof that rightwingers = anarchists.
Total horseshit. Kids are not able to defend themselves against a grownup. You can't compare the two.

I have a question for you. Did DNC trolls like you evolve from monkeys, or did monkeys evolve from DNC trolls?.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11926 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a news flash for ya. Everyone has the inalienable right to defend themselves and their families with or without legal consent. Maybe you don't mind having your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever put in harms way, but some of us do. Same goes for kids.
You are a piss poor excuse for a man if you actually wouldn't defend your own family by what ever means possible. I seriously hope that you
don't have kids. We don't need more of your kind around.
Since when, you uncivilized punk, is it your inalienable right to be cop/judge/jury/executioner. Vigilantism is still illegal you anarchist.

It is from people like you, you uncivilized punk, that society has to protect itself.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11927 Jun 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bishop Mutt Romputz:
- only businessmen can become POTUS
-$200,000 in INVESTMENT income to be tax free
- regressive income tax that benefits millionaires and billionaires
- reduce corporate taxes even below the low (hey GE can get more than $3.5B back!) corporate tax contribution of today
- eliminate estate taxes so millionaires and billionaires can become hereditary aristocrats
- fund the above and more fascist welfare -$5 TRILLION worth - by eliminating Medicare and Social Security
That's right, the rightwing is so supportive of the average joe LOL.
"- only businessmen can become POTUS"

How about businesmen and people of wealth like Obummer, who is worth millions?.

Your MESSiah sold out to the banksters and multinational corporations, so what's in it for us lowly serfs to re-elect the P.O.S..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11928 Jun 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when, you uncivilized punk, is it your inalienable right to be cop/judge/jury/executioner. Vigilantism is still illegal you anarchist.
It is from people like you, you uncivilized punk, that society has to protect itself.
Maybe you need to do us all a favor and go win a Darwin Award. All you have to do is simply go to a high crime area and flash some cash and drive a fancy car, alone. You just might learn what an uncivilized punk is.

So, crawl out from under your rock and get to it, you yellow bastard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11929 Jun 19, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
The man who killed the man that was in the act of raping his four year old daughter....was pretty damned upset.He was also horrified that he had killed the guy...that's what I got from listening to the 911 tapes.
That doesn't mean anything to SUXboy. He doesn't believe in defending his own family or anyone else for that matter. Letting yourself and
and your loved ones become a "victim" is what that moron is all about.
I doubt if anyone in their right mind wants to be put in the position that the father was, but he did the right thing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11930 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to do us all a favor and go win a Darwin Award. All you have to do is simply go to a high crime area and flash some cash and drive a fancy car, alone. You just might learn what an uncivilized punk is.
So, crawl out from under your rock and get to it, you yellow bastard.
He's just pissed that the occuturd camp outs are over. He and his ilk were having to much fun pooping on cop cars, rioting and whining about not getting enough hand outs.
Gimme gimme gimme, it's all they know.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#11931 Jun 19, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the horrific insults are caused by paid DNC trolls like OregonSUX. They are paid to put out a few basic talking points and then explode into a rage like little kids when people disagree with them.
The funny part is that these threads are read by people who never post, but probably vote and get totally turned off by the trolls who are
representing the DNC. It will take a lot more than SUXboy rants to get me to vote for Obummer. LOL
The truth is that both parties are nothing more than two sides to the same coin. It is all designed as a divide and conquer strategy. Us working class voters are only important during election years. Ever
notice that nothing of any real value is ever done for the common people?.
"SUX" just wants to insult and otherwise harrass users of this forum, in violation of the internationally recognized human rights of the other users of this forum. In other words, "SUX" is a closet fascist.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11932 Jun 19, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just pissed that the occuturd camp outs are over. He and his ilk were having to much fun pooping on cop cars, rioting and whining about not getting enough hand outs.
Gimme gimme gimme, it's all they know.
In other words, he's nothing more than a product of the liberal dogma that has been undermining this country for the past forty years. I
guess they don't teach these retards about demand exceeding supply
and the consequences of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
What is Going On in Cass County? Dozens Indicte... (Jan '14) Dec 12 The Spirit of 76 36
Meth (Feb '13) Dec 8 Josie Wales 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Avinger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Avinger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Avinger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Avinger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season