ASHLEY KRATKY

Bettendorf, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Pam needs to stay out of everyones business and if shes goin to talk trash then she needs to get a better source cause shes way off! Also pam needs to look into her own disfunctions!
crazywitch2

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

ASHLEY KRATKY wrote:
Pam needs to stay out of everyones business and if shes goin to talk trash then she needs to get a better source cause shes way off! Also pam needs to look into her own disfunctions!
i agree with you Ashley Pam you need a life
Wonderin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Pam, do you know Danny Schneider?? What kind of person is he??

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Wonderin wrote:
Pam, do you know Danny Schneider?? What kind of person is he??
I don't know if I know him or not so I really couldn't tell you. Sorry.

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

crazywitch2 wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you Ashley Pam you need a life
I have a great life! And I don't have to run out of doors like Derek did to day when he saw me in town! Chicken shit! Rave on cat shit, somebody will pick you up!!!!
LOVIN THE LORD

Elkland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

ASHLEY KRATKY wrote:
I DO AGREE! If you read other blogs Pam has posted on here, she argues with everyone and has nothing nice to say about them. She dogs the Harris's down alot but when she was their age she done worse things than they have. If you read the coach's blogs as I saw she was calling a 15 and 7 year old names. She just tries to know to much about people that she has no idea about. Pam I will say a prayer for you tonight and GOD may bless you.
randy

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

same old ava ....must still be nothing to do there ?????? glad i left

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

LOVIN THE LORD wrote:
<quoted text> I DO AGREE! If you read other blogs Pam has posted on here, she argues with everyone and has nothing nice to say about them. She dogs the Harris's down alot but when she was their age she done worse things than they have. If you read the coach's blogs as I saw she was calling a 15 and 7 year old names. She just tries to know to much about people that she has no idea about. Pam I will say a prayer for you tonight and GOD may bless you.
Keep your prayers for yourself bit*h, you need them more than me! Of couse I have nothing good to say about the Harris maggots, what is there that is nice to say about maggots?You damn right that 15 yearold was cussing like a sailor and talking trash like an adult so I treat her like an adult! I know everything I need to know about anyone I want to know about! Too bad some of the rest of you cannot seem to get a clue! Maybe we would have a better town! Yes, I used to be a very wild one myself, but change comes to all who reach for it. And NO, I have never done worse than the Harris maggots! I never roobed cars at my son's baseball games, I never sucked off old men for a few pills and some money, I never SET MY FRIENDS up to be busted by the cops because I wanted them to go do my time for me when I was dealing drugs and got caught!. I kept my mouth SHUT and did my own time! Maybe the maggots ought to try doing their own time instead of setting up all their friends in town.
crazywitch2

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Hay Pam wasnt Jim Shay involved in that drive by I just seen him in town he got out of prision a few days ago I cant stand that maggot
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Pam, who cares if the 15 year old was cussing. That didn't give you the right to cuss and say the things on here that you did. I read that blog on the coaches and you have some nerve putting down young kids. At least the 15 year old knows more than you do on that blog. Grow up and quit putting down everyone who has a different opinion than you do. Your the freaking maggot.
OKAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Judged:

Pam Brayfield wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if I know him or not so I really couldn't tell you. Sorry.
MAGGOT!!! That would be you. No, for real you're lower than that. Do you got a spy cam?
A Smart Person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

Pam, do you not realize that everyone else puts you on the same level as the Harris'? If you realized this, you might talk nicer about them.
Mavis Harris

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

A Smart Person wrote:
Pam, do you not realize that everyone else puts you on the same level as the Harris'? If you realized this, you might talk nicer about them.
Gee Thanks!
Joe

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

Pam is nowhere near as bad as the Harris,Pam worked and made a living. Harris never worked WELFARE BUMS.
Mavis Harris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Now Joe, you know you love me, apparently, I'm all you think about, from reading your posts. Love you back!!!
-_-Your Stupid-_-

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Pam seems to know alot more than all you guys do...you talk about how she gets on here and dog her but HELLO you guys are doing it here....she obvisoly knows more about ava then you guys do...your just jealous...and leave a hard working lady alone...get a life _ssh_les
Pam Brayfield

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

crazywitch2 wrote:
Hay Pam wasnt Jim Shay involved in that drive by I just seen him in town he got out of prision a few days ago I cant stand that maggot
Yes, Jim Shea was the SHOOTER in the drive by, not my son! My son was home in bed paseed out from drinking shots while playing quarters, with Sherrie when the shooting happened. Even the DA's STAR witness, Jennifer Hayes testified to that on the stand. In federal law, you do NOT have to be present to be convicted of a crime, and becasue my son allowed Cecil Hayes to drive his truck to town, pick up Jim Shea, and go to the poor house bar to get Darin Evans who was FIGHTING with derek and daniel Harris, at the bar, he was convicted!. NOT because he was in that truck but because he allowed Cecil tod rived his truck in the commission of a shooting!(Felony). And don't forget, the gun used in the shooting belonged to Jim Shea!
Pam Brayfield

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

who cares wrote:
Pam, who cares if the 15 year old was cussing. That didn't give you the right to cuss and say the things on here that you did. I read that blog on the coaches and you have some nerve putting down young kids. At least the 15 year old knows more than you do on that blog. Grow up and quit putting down everyone who has a different opinion than you do. Your the freaking maggot.
KISS MY WHITE FAT ASS! I call it like I see it, if you don't like it, stay away from me!
Pam Brayfield

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

-_-Your Stupid-_- wrote:
Pam seems to know alot more than all you guys do...you talk about how she gets on here and dog her but HELLO you guys are doing it here....she obvisoly knows more about ava then you guys do...your just jealous...and leave a hard working lady alone...get a life _ssh_les
Thank you for your response. Evidently you are someone who knows me for real and not just one who knows of me. I know more about Ava that is true. I was running the game here far before most of these people were w twinkle in their daddy's eyes! I come from the old school and I am very surprised that people like the Harris' are even still breathing air. in my day they would have been found in a ditch somewhere with a needle hanging out of their arm. That is how us old timers took care of business when there was a snitch in our midst. Thes youngsters now days just don't have the grit us old timers have, and never will! Catch you later. Thanks.
-_-Your Stupid-_-

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Pam Brayfield wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your response. Evidently you are someone who knows me for real and not just one who knows of me. I know more about Ava that is true. I was running the game here far before most of these people were w twinkle in their daddy's eyes! I come from the old school and I am very surprised that people like the Harris' are even still breathing air. in my day they would have been found in a ditch somewhere with a needle hanging out of their arm. That is how us old timers took care of business when there was a snitch in our midst. Thes youngsters now days just don't have the grit us old timers have, and never will! Catch you later. Thanks.
your welcome..all the little kids and most of the adults just wish they would have the right facts...ive noticed that you know alot about this town and the other people dont get out that much..that morgan kid really needs to mind her own buisness...you keep on informing us of your knowledge!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ava Discussions

Search the Ava Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min Al_Gore_says_ 95,606
drunk 6 hr sthil-029 1
Local pedephile Matt Thill is Pete Rolfe's ille... 7 hr Anita Rolfe Pedophile 5
Happy 4th of July Peter Rolfe! 12 hr Republican Pedephiles 5
lonnie cook 14 hr kel 2
underwear 21 hr Mary T 1
hucklechucks Sat jjjjj 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ava Jobs

•••