Traveler

United States

#43 Jan 2, 2011
"Punnchy", as a person thinks, so are they.

(Anyway, that line of thought seems to keep entertaining "bostonghoul" and her delusions of grandeur.)

Keep up the good work and may the farce be with you.
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#44 Jan 3, 2011
SuZ wrote:
Blaaahahahahahaha
Wideload sure knows her Sat. morning cartoons.
Ummmmm okay there and this coming from the legally blind cripple? Go limp up the stairs from mommy's basement and choke on one of her stale cookies she made ya for a snack. Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
SuZ

United States

#45 Jan 3, 2011
As if .... lmao
Ever heard the phrase : "Just cause you say it - doesnt make it so.
Not blind, not crippled, nor do I live with the P's.
Guess we do know one thing for sure -
BeanO's a BIG FAT liar
blahahahahahahahaha

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#46 Jan 3, 2011
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Husky? Like you shop in the big and tall store? Or husky like Snuffalupagus on Sesame Street? Cuz either way we know your childish antics resemble the puppets on that goofy show Sesame Street. Ya know where Elmo hangs with buds Oscar the Grouch (SuZy Q-less), you, Fly the worm/maggot puppet etc. Need I continue Pukey?
No you arrogant dumbass, husky like an anthropomorphic husky, in all the senses its my fursona. Learn a little before you make more of an ass out of yourself assuming things.
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#47 Jan 3, 2011
Punnchy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you arrogant dumbass, husky like an anthropomorphic husky, in all the senses its my fursona. Learn a little before you make more of an ass out of yourself assuming things.
Anthromorphic- resembling the human form. Wow such big words from such a little puke boy like yourself. New nickname for you is: Bulemia Bill. Much more fitting. Don't ya think. As for assuming....I'd have to "assume" you are a bit too serious with your responses. Ya think? Husky one? Don't be mad cuz your chubby. We call it the big and fat store here no big and tall to soften the blow to chubbers like you. Don't be angry BIG BIRD BULEMIA BOY. I am sure once you start your weekly patrol of the Ava boards all will be better in Smallville. You going to keep telling people they are not allowed to post certain things or that they need an identity in order to caht with jerkoffs like yourself? Pa-leez!!! Your girl Oscar the Grouch-aka Suz has yet to sign up as a Topix member. Dont see ya chewing her a new azz. LMFAO!!!
SuZ

United States

#48 Jan 4, 2011
Whatever wideload

I've signed up ... just dont take the time to sign in.
Besides , "names" , arent they kinda an "issue" for you??
Hense the thread you started asking mine.
I'm an easy find ... ring ring ring
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#49 Jan 4, 2011
SuZ wrote:
Whatever wideload
I've signed up ... just dont take the time to sign in.
Besides , "names" , arent they kinda an "issue" for you??
Hense the thread you started asking mine.
I'm an easy find ... ring ring ring
Ring,ring....is that the noise you hear in that empty head of yours? Must be that "accident" ya had. I would have loved to see ya hit the pavement at 70mph. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Traveler

United States

#51 Jan 4, 2011
What IS that noise. Has one of "bostonghoul's" sheep escaped the three acre plantation?

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#52 Jan 5, 2011
Boston girl, thanks for the apparent attempt at insulting me, once again, the nickname is punnchy, nothing more, nothing less and never anything else.

Thank you for your time and understanding of this fact.

Also, since I don't waste much time dealing with your mindless banter, everyone, IN MY OPINION should register their accounts and not post hate thrads, and just as the gods give you the right to draw breath, so do I have the right to post mine as well.
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#53 Jan 5, 2011
Punnchy wrote:
Boston girl, thanks for the apparent attempt at insulting me, once again, the nickname is punnchy, nothing more, nothing less and never anything else.
Thank you for your time and understanding of this fact.
Also, since I don't waste much time dealing with your mindless banter, everyone, IN MY OPINION should register their accounts and not post hate thrads, and just as the gods give you the right to draw breath, so do I have the right to post mine as well.
So tell us why do they call ya PUNCHY? Because your uncle knocked ya the hell out when he punched ya?
SuZ

United States

#54 Jan 5, 2011
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ring,ring....is that the noise you hear in that empty head of yours? Must be that "accident" ya had. I would have loved to see ya hit the pavement at 70mph. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That is sooooo yesterday ......

“Opinionated, yet open minded”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#55 Jan 5, 2011
Just play with all your cards on the table and be done with it, sheesh!

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#56 Jan 7, 2011
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why do they call ya PUNCHY? Because your uncle knocked ya the hell out when he punched ya?
Naw, Its a personality trait of mine, and fyi he didn't knock me out or anything close to it, while I may have lost the fight I put as many marks on him as he did on me.

Oh, and if it wasn't for my family his name would still be plastered on these forums.
SuZ

United States

#57 Jan 7, 2011
wooooooo wait a min. you hit on him also?
& expected the cops to take HIM in?
Hell as far as I'm concerned they should of taken both your asses downtown. Not sure you offered that info in the previous PLASTERING.

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#58 Jan 7, 2011
Self defense is self defense, I was on the receiving end more then I was on the giving end, sadly :|
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#59 Jan 7, 2011
Punnchy wrote:
Self defense is self defense, I was on the receiving end more then I was on the giving end, sadly :|
Then I guess you just contradicted yourself when ya said you put as many marks on him as he did on you? Which is it PUKEY? Did he wallop ya and then ya ratted on your own family by calling the cops? Or did you instigate the fight and hit him also? Seems like maybe he might have hit ya in the head and now you cannot recollect the truth?
SuZ

United States

#60 Jan 7, 2011
Your intergation technique sucks ...
Hey try bad cop good cop. Your alter ego should make for a shocking success.
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

#61 Jan 7, 2011
SuZ wrote:
Your intergation technique sucks ...
Hey try bad cop good cop. Your alter ego should make for a shocking success.
wooooooo wait a min. you hit on him also?
& expected the cops to take HIM in?
Hell as far as I'm concerned they should of taken both your asses downtown. Not sure you offered that info in the previous PLASTERING

Ok Nancy Drew the above are your interrogation techniques. How do you think you did? LMFAO!!!!!
SuZ

United States

#62 Jan 7, 2011
Hey get your own material and stop copying mine ....

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#63 Jan 7, 2011
I don't have to explain things about an inccident that happened nearly a year ago any futher then I have, and therefore I won't, thanks for playing, now lets see if you guys can actually get back on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Guaging 4 hr bodmod 4
rene is only missing cause cops are hiding thin... 8 hr sikovitall 1
Witchcraft in Ava? 21 hr yogi 4
Taylor Belcher Wed anonymous 11
Veterans Today - Gordon Duff - Speech sends Sho... Wed Bobby J 1
Carrie Hill and Carrie Pickel (Aug '12) Tue BEA 14
cecil reese (Dec '09) Tue BEA 7
Ava Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ava

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST

ESPN 3:33PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday