First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Payton

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Does anyone have more info on the newest case against the county and our sheriff?
have they

Springfield, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2011
charged him with anything??
Payton

Springfield, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2011
have they wrote:
charged him with anything??
No, it looks like a civil case. It is on casenet.
have they

Springfield, MO

#4 Apr 16, 2011
hadnt heard anything bout him either way
just me

Columbia, MO

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Payton wrote:
Does anyone have more info on the newest case against the county and our sheriff?
what was it suppose to be about a have a nephew wantin to file charges against him but no one will tell us how to go about it
Payton

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
what was it suppose to be about a have a nephew wantin to file charges against him but no one will tell us how to go about it
It is a sexual harrassment case of a former employee. I haven't seen anything about it in the local paper. You might try talking to Roger Wall or the State Attorney General.

“Shi sits on top of the ball ”

Since: Jan 11

Yes, it's a pokeball

#7 Apr 22, 2011
Or ask Pam, to get the false version of what's going on. She'll probably be along shortly to get her daily dose of pants on fire.
Info

Alton, MO

#8 Apr 22, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
A lawyer can't tell you??????
just me

Columbia, MO

#10 May 2, 2011
Has anyone else in ava had problems with charges on their debit card for great southern bank i had several that i didn't do for radio shack and the bank says i did
tips

Springfield, MO

#11 Jun 9, 2011
i have heard of several people having issues with their bank cards around town dont know where they bank at though ill try to find out
notheard

Bonnots Mill, MO

#12 Jun 9, 2011
i bank therre but have not had any issues with "great Southern"
what does this have to do with sheriff dgease
tips

Springfield, MO

#13 Jun 9, 2011
maybe it has nothing to do with the sheriff just the law and they are trying to find out info and see if anyone else has had problems in hopes the shereiff will read about himself and see there is real issues in town
Grunt

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Jul 6, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
if its criminal complaint Go to FBI or state Patrole how ever your nephew better have his facts straight ahead of time that particular dept are all close and will cover for each other.
BtrBeleiveIt

Bonnots Mill, MO

#15 Jul 6, 2011
Heck yeah they all cover for one another
they all do whatever the sheriff wants
whether it is right or wrong
it would be a waste of time to go to the FBI or state
me here

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2011
Why is that the only people that have a problem with the law enforcement are the people that most likely have had run in with the law for doing something that they were not supposed to be doing. If people would obey all the laws and mind their own business there would never be an issue.
yaright

Gasconade, MO

#17 Jul 12, 2011
I guess you are one of those people who think we live in a perfect world and NOONE does wrong. huh?
NOBODY is above the law
NOT EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT
Pay attention to the news headlines
Crooked Cops are everywhere and can be worse than everday people who break the law occasionally
As for people minding their own business---
KEEP DREAMING IN THAT PERFECT WORLD OF YOURS
limbo

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Jul 30, 2011
Grunt wrote:
<quoted text>if its criminal complaint Go to FBI or state Patrole how ever your nephew better have his facts straight ahead of time that particular dept are all close and will cover for each other.
State FBI lol the sheriff will tip toe through that the state will blow it off and FBI unless he violated fedral laws theres nothing thay can do.
Besides if thay found anything he would pass the buck I still have yet found any one who can give any solid back ground on any of the depts officers including him.
seems we just voted the lessopr of 2 evils and untill a real cop runs for that office we are stuck.
How ever if one dose he or she has my vote and cash suport.

Since: Aug 10

Michigan City, IN

#19 Aug 3, 2011
me here wrote:
Why is that the only people that have a problem with the law enforcement are the people that most likely have had run in with the law for doing something that they were not supposed to be doing. If people would obey all the laws and mind their own business there would never be an issue.
everybody thinks there cool to start stuff and talk all big and bad behind his back but I've known Chris A LONG TIME and he treats you like you treat him. He knows he ain't perfect. Dont clame to be. But he is the best sheriff Douglas county has ever seen. Now set ur crack pipe down and walk away from the computer SLOWLY
James

Alton, MO

#20 Aug 3, 2011
betrbeliveit wrote:
<quoted text> everybody thinks there cool to start stuff and talk all big and bad behind his back but I've known Chris A LONG TIME and he treats you like you treat him. He knows he ain't perfect. Dont clame to be. But he is the best sheriff Douglas county has ever seen. Now set ur crack pipe down and walk away from the computer SLOWLY
Never had any kind of a problem with any law enforcement officers but if anyone else runs for sheriff next time I'm afraid his choice of deputies will get him beat. Never heard anything bad about Degase but sure can't say the same about the rest. Just what I hear and not my opinion.
opinionated

Bonnots Mill, MO

#21 Aug 7, 2011
Well, my opinion is : And my opinion I am entitled to is that he is a pretty good sheriff but, sometimes he takes things too personal. And nothing should be considered personal when you are employed by Douglas County because 1/2 of the people you deal with you know and the good people really does not deserve to be treated like criminals just because they pist him off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Alan Thill Mansfield MO's druggie pedop... 2 hr BothMattsDaddiesH... 1
Why was Christmas banned in America until 1820? 2 hr Obvious to Me 3
Pete Rolfe's illegitimate child abusing son Mat... 6 hr Gassy Girl 2
Veterans Today - Gordon Duff - Speech sends Sho... Sun Sammy 2
Taylor Belcher Dec 20 Gassy Girl 12
Ear Guaging Dec 19 theirfore 6
rene is only missing cause cops are hiding thin... Dec 19 sikovitall 1
Ava Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web