|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

i gotta a cure wrote:
o come on bob it great
i have a cure now to.all the indiana austin scum move out let us hill jacks have it we gonna run you out any way.my hole family is moving out there so move over when you drive let some good runners drive.be sure not stop in front of me ill push .
doodler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

If you are coming to Austin and you are not from here you will be praying to go back where you were you think you're a hill jack you dont have a clue what a hill jack is you wont leave Austin with your virginity, i dont mean you're a virgin or anything I'm just saying you will get fucked in ways you never been fucked before so you will not leave Austin with you're virginity. No one in Austin will move over for you or your family, we are not not scum either say that to someones face when you get here and you and your family will learn the hard way I'm not trying to sound like Austinites are bad asses or nothing I'm just trying to tell you watch yourself here, only the viscious survive and you are already starting out on the wrong foot
Jeff Red Devil

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Sorry but Austin has to be one of, if not the nastiest towns in the state of Indiana.
coz

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

jeff red devil, how the hell would you know, you haven't never been to austin, and to all the rest of you that don't like it then leave it. and the ones that stays start reporting the drug dealers, drug users and the hookers and help make this community a better place
Jeff Red Devil

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Coz, I was born and raised in Austin. The best part about Austin was moving away. Most (not all) but most of the homes are dumps, the town looks like it always has (crap) and when I visit the family I'm more worried about being robbed, beaten or murdered then living in Jeff.

Since: Nov 09

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

No matter where you live, it will only be as good or as bad as you make it...
Jesus saves

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

John 3;16
mini

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Judged:

Jesus saves wrote:
John 3;16
there you go guoten your quotes again is that all you can come up with? is that your way of thinking you are helping some poor lost soul find thier way? COME ON GET REAL HERE if youre gonna preach make it worth someones time
austin knight

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

Jeff Red Devil wrote:
Coz, I was born and raised in Austin. The best part about Austin was moving away. Most (not all) but most of the homes are dumps, the town looks like it always has (crap) and when I visit the family I'm more worried about being robbed, beaten or murdered then living in Jeff.
The best thing you ever did was move away? Then you think you have better things to do in your new home town beside sit on the computer and bash are home town on are forum!!!But it really sounds like to me you was ran off did AUSTIN KNIGHTS get ahold of you run you out of town or what? And the only thing you can do is bash us on here? Be a big man like you are on here and go to austin stoplight and start yelling that out watch you think of austin!!!Why didnt your family go with ya?Was they not good enough?LMAO at chicken sh*t loser
austin knight

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

And i can take to some homes in jeff too that would make austin look like a better place to ya...And over half of are druggs and ho's come from there!!!Is that why you visit austin you bring the drugs or saling your ho?Because you can just keep your ass in jeff we dont want it or you!!!LOL
Jeff Red Devil

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

My you are a bad azz on the computer aren't ya? Nope didn't get ran out at all.... I went to college, found and job and moved close to it. As far as Austin high school goes, i'll support it but as far as the town goes, it's the armpit of Indiana. The only "Austin Knights" I knew when I was high school was the drug heads and ho pushers so dont worry, I won't take your job away from you dumbass.
info2

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Jeff Red Devil wrote:
My you are a bad azz on the computer aren't ya? Nope didn't get ran out at all.... I went to college, found and job and moved close to it. As far as Austin high school goes, i'll support it but as far as the town goes, it's the armpit of Indiana. The only "Austin Knights" I knew when I was high school was the drug heads and ho pushers so dont worry, I won't take your job away from you dumbass.
Im not a drug dealer or ho...There is still good people in this town and i will defend my home town and when i grew up could walk down the road my family lived around the same block...Its is little kentucky...Its what we let come to are town and if you lived here you would know what im talking about...YOUR NO BETTER THAN US!! TRADER!! If you was better you go collage and come back and help your home town!! Or at lease DEFEND IT...Doesnt your family still live here?DumbA**
Crimson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>i have a cure now to.all the indiana austin scum move out let us hill jacks have it we gonna run you out any way.my hole family is moving out there so move over when you drive let some good runners drive.be sure not stop in front of me ill push .
Boy you are brave. Did you not know the best con artist in the USA can come to Austin they will leave broke and maybe even lose thier virginity if you know what i mean dont push no one here they stab or shoot back. Not trying to brag at all I agree this place is in bad need of cleaning up, but look up the statistics of all counties in Indiana and Scott County will be the worst for death and sickness. Hell I know 6 people who have got klled and not receive 1 day for it, if someone pushes you RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Crimson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

Jeff Red Devil wrote:
If Austin is the armpit of Indiana Then Jeffersonville would have to be the dingleberry hanging in a Austinites hairy ass.
dont understand

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

red devil, dont think just because you went to school you are better than anyone in austin theres people in austin ten time smarter than you, so just be thankful you got a chance to go to school not better than us. coz you are right if people like jeff red devil dont want to help austin to be a better place leave because people like that will just slow us down but they will not stop us, so red when you get to the point that you can leave your doors unlock in jeff let us know ok.
Hers

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

Crimson wrote:
<quoted text> If Austin is the armpit of Indiana Then Jeffersonville would have to be the dingleberry hanging in a Austinites hairy ass.
Hahaha loved that comment.=D
Jeff Red Devil

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

don't understand, you haven't figured it out? Austin can't be helped. It's the same as it was when I left in 1986. Nothing has changed, it's still nasty in general. Mention that you are from Austin to anyone in southern Indiana and in most cases you'll hear "Oh I'm sorry". My parents home has been robbed twice in the last year due to some crack heads who won't work, who would rather steal from and elderly retired couple than to find an honest job and work. I never once said that because I continued my education that I was better than anyone. Austin has many a good folk in it but the bad eggs have made it so bad to live there it has taken away from anything that is good about that town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Austin Forum right now

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
word game 1 hr Robin 1 Yates 356
word game. a ~2~ z 1 hr Robin 1 Yates 100
Name something you shouldn't do naked..... 1 hr Robin 1 Yates 195
Teachers looked at 12 hr shs grad 57
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Wed Bounty 1,284
Stolen Dirtbikes Wed TROUBLE IN TOWN 4
Im trying to find Becky West. Wed Ginger 3
•••
•••