Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Shot For Good

May 19, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 149

May 19, 2011 Augusta Georgia - Image Max PR has just announced that they are now providing mug shot removal service for customers featured A in LookWhoGotBusted.com. Image Max PR specializes in removing mug shot from the first page of Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.

Full Story
Gloria

Fullerton, CA

#23 May 20, 2011
I am a 50 year old mother of 4, and i have never been arrested before until Dec of last year. I got arrested for having a half a joint in my car. And my mug shot ended up on the internet. And I found out while I was teaching my 11th grade students, talking about embarrassing. you don't want Goggle to find out you got lock up in GA.
JJJ

New York, NY

#24 May 20, 2011
I have used them too - They got me out a tight spot. Lost a job because of my mugshot from 3 years ago. Only wish I would have found them earlier.
nikki

New York, NY

#25 May 20, 2011
Personal Story - I contacted Image Max PR about my mug shot and spoke with a guy named TJ. He explained how the entire process work and also the money back guarantee. After getting off the phone with him I decided to give it a try because there was not risk of losing my money and there was an opportunity to have the mug shot removed. To my shock - the mug shot link that was on the first page was gone in two days. The picture containing my mug shot was gone in two days! I called him on yesterday to thank him for an awesome job and he asked me to post my review of their service on line, and thats when I found this site. I highly recommend Image Max PR and hope that I will never need them again, but if I should find myself in the same position, then they will be my first call. http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
Josie

Fullerton, CA

#26 May 20, 2011
thanks for the infomation - I am ckecking thesite out now.
THE VIDEOROCKS

Fullerton, CA

#27 May 20, 2011
Love it!!!!!
Dennis

Crownsville, MD

#28 May 20, 2011
Whats happening in GA is ridiculous with the counties allowing these website to profit off mug shots. Mugs shots have become a big money business so I would applaud anyone who has figured out to remove a mug shot. I don't know anything about Remove Slander.com but keeping fighting Google and the rest of these mug shot sites. Why should the public be on alert for someone who was arrested for missing traffic court? This is another example of the out of control Judicial Branch of our Government that allows law enforcement to torment the citizens of this country. Keep Fighting for the little guys keep fighting Google!http://www.imagemaxpr.c om/LookWhoGotBusted.html
I dont understand

Dallas, TX

#29 May 20, 2011
I am still not understanding the relationship between the mug shot sites and police, can someone please explain?
Dennis

San Diego, CA

#30 May 20, 2011
I was visiting the Atlanta Ga area, and I was stop for having a headlight out, I did not realize my insurance canceled, and they booked me, and my mug shot ended up on Goggle, I could not believe that SHIT. My daughter found out about, she seen my face in a mug shot. I quickly went online and found

http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht... .

I call them on Friday, and it was gone on that following Monday.. They are the best out there, they are the SHITS, I love those guys..
Dennis

Dallas, TX

#31 May 20, 2011
I am really trying to get my picture out of Look WHO GOT BUSTED, it now on the first page of Googe. This is very humiliating and I really would like it removed. I tried to contact Google and it was a waste of time - has any one tried Remove Slander? I don't care what the price, I am ready to pay it now.. PLEASE , HELP ME
IBoughtTheBookIn stead

New York, NY

#32 May 20, 2011
I needed a little more help than just the mug shot so I bought the book instead. Whoever this dude is he knows his stuff and what I love is that he is constantly changing it that is it always revelant and updated.

Heres the link http://www.amazon.com/How-Fight-Google-Tyronn...
TJ is a good guy

Dallas, TX

#33 May 20, 2011
nikki wrote:
Personal Story - I contacted Image Max PR about my mug shot and spoke with a guy named TJ. He explained how the entire process work and also the money back guarantee. After getting off the phone with him I decided to give it a try because there was not risk of losing my money and there was an opportunity to have the mug shot removed. To my shock - the mug shot link that was on the first page was gone in two days. The picture containing my mug shot was gone in two days! I called him on yesterday to thank him for an awesome job and he asked me to post my review of their service on line, and thats when I found this site. I highly recommend Image Max PR and hope that I will never need them again, but if I should find myself in the same position, then they will be my first call. http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
I LOVE TJ - He is the TRUTH! Great Guy - Helped me out and gave me some great advice!I would use them again and again if I needed him
Walter

San Diego, CA

#34 May 20, 2011
Do these guys help people every where ? I have a mug shot on LOOK WHO GOT BUSTED web page.. And I need it remove, like last year
dustin

Seattle, WA

#35 May 20, 2011
The connection is not as much with the police and the mug shot sites as it is with Google and the mug shot sites. Google is in bed with these websites therefore they make money every time a page is open containing a mug shot. Google has even been linked directly to one of the mugshot sites as the owner of the IP. If you search the IP addres for Florida Jailbase you will discover that it registers back to Google. Google is cashing in on the ads that are placed on the pages of these mug shots. So you should also take aim at them. To the services out there who are fighting to remove these links I say God Bless you.

http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
Ryan

Crownsville, MD

#36 May 20, 2011
I saw on another thread where someone was trying to say that this was the same company as the mugshot people. You better check your local police department instead
YIPPEE

Brooklyn, NY

#37 May 20, 2011
I paid for their service and got exactly what I paid for. Priceless!
Fred

San Diego, CA

#38 May 20, 2011
Can anybody please till me is that $699 payment, a one time payment ? And is there a form to filled out online ? I need to know right away, because my 19 year old daughter is in a terrible situation right now, and we need to take care of this before we fill these forms out for her to enlist for the Air Force.
Jennifer

Tempe, AZ

#39 May 20, 2011
I visited their website but could not afford their service so I ordered their book "How to fight google and win" from Amazon. This book is unbelievable! I was surprised that someone would give away that much information in one book. The author of the book even teaches you how to take down down a website - which I didn't even know was possible until I read his book. After reading how to fight Google and win I still contracted them as consultants for my project because of my limited availability but I learned so much from this one book.

Thank you

Jennifer
Tiffany

Crownsville, MD

#40 May 20, 2011
Shame on the police department for releasing this information. They have now started something that cannot be stopped unless someone passes a law.
Shirly

New York, NY

#41 May 20, 2011
@Fred, the payment is a one time fee, and NO HIDDEN COST, and they are fast with it.. My husband got them to remove our son Mug Shot. They are the SHITS.
http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
BaronCrackfurgus

Seattle, WA

#42 May 20, 2011
I like the mug shots. They are pretty friggin funny.

If you don't want your mug shot on the internet here's a suggestion

DONT GET ARRESTED

That is all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta-Richmond County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Calloway, aka Doug Calloway? Nov 17 blackmail 1
Family Court Reform Augusta,GA Superior Court D... (Dec '12) Nov 17 court wath 79
Preacher combines faith, patriotism in ministry (Jul '12) Nov 17 meNOTyou 2
Dr. Joseph Frey III - Custody Evaluator (Apr '09) Nov 14 Father 580
Gov't tells US drivers to get used to cheap gas Nov 13 about time 1
keeping James Brown a live thew music Nov 9 flatrabbit 1
Georgia's U.S. Senate seat gaining nation atten... Nov 4 Olixierladynane 1

Augusta-Richmond County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Augusta-Richmond County News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Augusta-Richmond County

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:02AM
Does Cam Need Protection or Weapons More in 2015 Draft?
Bleacher Report10:02 AM
Grading Carolina's Positional Units Heading into Bye Week
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Julio Jones misses second day of practice with illness
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Falcons sign James Anderson
NBC Sports 2:45 PM
Trufant, Falcons face big test against Gordon - NBC Sports