'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
What

Conway, SC

#43654 Jul 13, 2012
BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you, could you, vote for Obama when it is fact that he sat in his church for 20 years plus listening to his Pastor (and friend and mentor)start out his Sunday sermons starting out each time with the RACIST plea for God to DAMN WHITE AMERICA? I'm not voting for Romney based on his religious beliefs any more than that was the defining reason I voted for Obama. I will be voting for Romney because Obama knows nothing about leading a country and he has damaged my country and hurt my family with his many, many failed policies.
As a decent and intelligent Christian American I can not support Obama ever again. Romney in 2012! He deserves a chance just like Obama had but squandered.
. You racist pos.
What

Conway, SC

#43655 Jul 13, 2012
tel it right wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also mentioned in my Bible...the mark of the beast.
Quit talking about Cheney.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#43656 Jul 13, 2012
WTF
duh der

Glasgow, KY

#43657 Jul 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Quit talking about Cheney.
How old are you little one? That was teeny-bopper weak! lmao
BC resident

Glasgow, KY

#43658 Jul 13, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!! damaged your country. What caused the worst damage? Was it ending the war in Iraq that killed 4000 soldiers and wounded over 30,000 looking for WMDs that were never there. Or were you hurt when he sent in Seal Team 6 to place a bullet in Ben Laden? Perhaps you like that Bush gave Billionaires a tax break when America needed the money to pay its bills but Obama wants them taxed the same as 1996. Does your family work on Wall St.? Maybe the new regulations damage their ability to make crazy loans on homes and then turn around and bet the loans will go bad? Maybe when you get a cult leader as President he will bring back some of his hidden money from the Swiss and Cayman Island banks and spur the economy. He should since his OWN new tax plan would give him a $5,000,000.00 tax break. Maybe he could hire some Americans in his Bermuda Companies office.
If the great one ended the Iraq war someone needs to get that memo to the US soldiers that were fired on and injured last week in Iraq.

He didn't send in anybody. He just happened to be in office when our awesome Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Obama had to be called off the golf course to get to the White House for a photo opportunity. when it all went down. That's some crakerjack involvement, huh?

If you had more than one brain cell you could possibly understand this next sentence but I'm not expecting too much from you. lol Obama letting the Bush tax breaks expire for the wealthy will be enough tax revenues to run our country for a big whopping 168 hours. Oh mercy, the messiah has saved us from doom and gloom once again! LMMFAO! Not to mention that Obama considers people who make 200 thousand a year (before taxes) to be wealthy. Chances are those wealthy people are your boss and your wife's employer and when they get hit they have to scale back. That means more and more added to Obama's horrible unemployment rates, on his watch.

Pelosi, who was Obama's right hand man in putting the largest ever "it's not a tax" tax on the American peoples already Obama-broken backs, still has all kinds of overseas accounts. So does Biden. So it's okay for those guys but not for Romney? Are you intelligent enough to begin to see a contradiction there? lol Probably not but that's okay. The rest of us are going to take care of that for your dumb ass in November.

Wasn't Obama and his team just accusing Romney/republicans of not having a healthcare plan or a tax code plan yesterday? Oh, Romney must have called you personally with his plan so you could spread a lie about him. Awfully nice of him, huh? See man, what happens you you lie and deceive? It bites you in a big way and in a fast way. You are an adult. Learn from your mistakes. Quit lying and all your bad karma will disappear.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#43659 Jul 13, 2012
I love America wrote:
I can not imagine anyone that is a true 3rd, 4th, or 5th generation American and loves America could vote for Hussein Obama. He has three Muslim names. His father is a Muslim, his grandparents are Muslims as well as his aunt and uncles. He is very proud of his Muslim heritage.
See this; http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
That still dosen't make him Muslim. But, saying he were Muslim, isn't the very thing America is about permeated with the freedom of speech, freedom to assemble and freedom of religion? Aren't those the very items that this great country was founded on? And it does not say,' freedom of religion except for Muslim, Hindu, or Protestant'. It does not say anything of the sort,so what exactly is your point?
hypocrites

Glasgow, KY

#43660 Jul 13, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>That still dosen't make him Muslim. But, saying he were Muslim, isn't the very thing America is about permeated with the freedom of speech, freedom to assemble and freedom of religion? Aren't those the very items that this great country was founded on? And it does not say,' freedom of religion except for Muslim, Hindu, or Protestant'. It does not say anything of the sort,so what exactly is your point?
Maybe you are preaching to the wrong congregation. You should take your little sermon to the democrats who can't stop talking about Mormon's being a "cult". There's plenty of them on this site but I don't recall you replying to them with the freedom to worship speech.
repu

Hyden, KY

#43661 Jul 13, 2012
I love fox news
Jay

Paris, TN

#43662 Jul 13, 2012
Why is it so hard for some people to understand this?

_________

Obama’s entire campaign message can be summed up in one sentence: Increase taxes on the rich.

It’s a Marxist us-against-them class warfare message.

But here’s Obama’s math problem with this message:

Using 2008 numbers from the Census Bureau, about 321,000 Americans filed tax returns showing incomes of $1,000,000 or more.(I’m sure it’s fewer now after four years of Obamanomics).

If the IRS confiscated 100 percent of this money (every penny of it), this would provide the federal government with only enough money to run for another 111 days.

In other words, we could not make a dent in the national debt by confiscating every penny earned by America’s $1,000,000 earners.

But what if the IRS confiscated every penny of Americans reporting annual incomes of $200,000 or more?

If the IRS did that, we could run the federal government for a total of 253 days.

So that doesn’t get us very far either.

Then we’d be right back to where we are now, running $1.2 TRILLION annual deficits — except we’d have no more millionaires to tax. We would not even have anymore upper-middle class Americans to tax.

So, actually, we’d likely be running $3 TRILLION annual deficits, or worse. Our economy would implode. We’d be reduced to Third World status, which seems to be what Obama wants.

Americans, of course, know this. They know they’ve never been hired for a job by a poor person. That’s why most Americans don’t hate the rich. They like the rich. They aspire to be rich someday.

And they know confiscating more money from the rich will not create more jobs and is not the answer to America’s economic woes.

So Obama’s campaign message is built on a lie — a lie that can be refuted with a few seconds of quickie fourth-grade math. The American people, once they focus on Obama’s math problem for just a few seconds, will understand this.
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#43663 Jul 13, 2012
Jay:

I disagree. Well, in part at least. The American people who support Obama will focus and see the lies. They don't want to see the lies. They don't want to be responsible for themselves.

From a teacher in the Nashville area

"We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.'The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching 3rd grade. The last Presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest.I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote. To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.
The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids.

I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support.

I had never seen Olivia's mother.

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.

Jamie went first.

He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place.
He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia's turn to speak.

Her speech was concise. She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to.

A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn't sure. But no one pursued that question. They took her at her word.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it...She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream...

Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 51.4 % of the people reacted like nine year olds.

They want ice cream.

The other 48.6% percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess."
What

Conway, SC

#43664 Jul 14, 2012
hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are preaching to the wrong congregation. You should take your little sermon to the democrats who can't stop talking about Mormon's being a "cult". There's plenty of them on this site but I don't recall you replying to them with the freedom to worship speech.
Make up another Name you racist pos.

Romney is a draft dodger and his Father was Mexican.
frank

Oakland, CA

#43665 Jul 14, 2012
BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If the great one ended the Iraq war someone needs to get that memo to the US soldiers that were fired on and injured last week in Iraq.
He didn't send in anybody. He just happened to be in office when our awesome Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Obama had to be called off the golf course to get to the White House for a photo opportunity. when it all went down. That's some crakerjack involvement, huh?
If you had more than one brain cell you could possibly understand this next sentence but I'm not expecting too much from you. lol Obama letting the Bush tax breaks expire for the wealthy will be enough tax revenues to run our country for a big whopping 168 hours. Oh mercy, the messiah has saved us from doom and gloom once again! LMMFAO! Not to mention that Obama considers people who make 200 thousand a year (before taxes) to be wealthy. Chances are those wealthy people are your boss and your wife's employer and when they get hit they have to scale back. That means more and more added to Obama's horrible unemployment rates, on his watch.
Pelosi, who was Obama's right hand man in putting the largest ever "it's not a tax" tax on the American peoples already Obama-broken backs, still has all kinds of overseas accounts. So does Biden. So it's okay for those guys but not for Romney? Are you intelligent enough to begin to see a contradiction there? lol Probably not but that's okay. The rest of us are going to take care of that for your dumb ass in November.
Wasn't Obama and his team just accusing Romney/republicans of not having a healthcare plan or a tax code plan yesterday? Oh, Romney must have called you personally with his plan so you could spread a lie about him. Awfully nice of him, huh? See man, what happens you you lie and deceive? It bites you in a big way and in a fast way. You are an adult. Learn from your mistakes. Quit lying and all your bad karma will disappear.
The GOPers Healthcare Plan "Don't Get Sick"
frank

Oakland, CA

#43666 Jul 14, 2012
BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you, could you, vote for Obama when it is fact that he sat in his church for 20 years plus listening to his Pastor (and friend and mentor)start out his Sunday sermons starting out each time with the RACIST plea for God to DAMN WHITE AMERICA? I'm not voting for Romney based on his religious beliefs any more than that was the defining reason I voted for Obama. I will be voting for Romney because Obama knows nothing about leading a country and he has damaged my country and hurt my family with his many, many failed policies.
As a decent and intelligent Christian American I can not support Obama ever again. Romney in 2012! He deserves a chance just like Obama had but squandered.
You are a victim of right-wing-noise, quite the contrary - Obama sopped the hemorrhaging of jobs and turned the economy around. Problem is, we are in the worst global recession in over 70 years, there is not enough demand for goods and consequently there is no demand for manufacturing. On the brighter side, presently there are 3.6 million job openings in the US -- get with the program!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43667 Jul 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue.

It carries no more value or water than the one all about Romney`s wealth and investments.Many have foreign investments,probably even Obama since he has gotten wealty now So what?It still does not improve Obama`s ability to run this Country.He is a oor leader,weak on most foreign affairs.

Lets give another a chance to see what he can do for jobs,Healh Care Reform,Not( Obama Care),but a real reform and not real taxes.

We need a leader with proven background of leadership,with the ability to pull America up as he did with the Olympics,to create jobs,which woul increase income for all here.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43668 Jul 14, 2012
correction of several typing errors:wealthy
:oor=poor
The Irate Republican

Ford City, PA

#43669 Jul 14, 2012
BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, another rush puffer rears his ugly head and spews! I would normally say to take your own advice, but I'd hate to see you choke on it. Hmmm,,, never mind,,,Take your own advice rush puffer! Ha!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#43670 Jul 14, 2012
hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard anyone question Romney's Mormonism! Have you? Did I miss that?
The Irate Republican

Ford City, PA

#43671 Jul 14, 2012
frank wrote:
quoted text
QUOTE who="whitehair" quoted text
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue.
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue..
Wrong again whitehead, eveybody knows it to be the truth, and you wingnut extremist always fall back on the ole lie deny, then deny, and lie routine. That's something everyone actually knows!
TIR
wombat

Pelion, SC

#43672 Jul 14, 2012
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, we want to talk about jobs and the economy. What are you doing to fix these problems?"
BARRACK O: "I just found out that Mitt Romney put his dog in a cage about 30 years ago. Isn't that just awful?
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that information isn't important, we've heard that you eat dogs, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"
NEWS ANCHOR: "We are all stunned by that tragedy, Mr. Obama but what are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "I support gay marriage"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that doesn't answer the question. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Isn't it terrible? Mitt Romney's wife isn't a carreer woman, she just stayed at home and raised her kids."
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that information doesn't matter,either. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Oooohhhhhhhh nooooooooo, somebody said that Mitt Romney picked on a gay boy when he was in high school"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that story has been proven to be false, based on statements from the "victims" family, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "This is awful, this is terrible!! I heard Mitt Romney was a Morman, He doesn't go to the same church as me"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, we've heard that your church allows no one who isn't black. That really doesn't matter. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Isn't it just terrible, the republicans are waging war on women!! Rush Limbaugh said something mean to a woman!!"
NEWS ANCHOR: "We don't listen to Limbaugh and he's not involved in this election, anyway. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Alert, alert, alert. We found out that Mitt Romney yelled at a cop once, mmmmmmmm.'bout 30 years ago!
NEWS ANCHOR:: "We'll check into that a little later, Mr. Obama. That sounds serious. But, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Did you people hear about Mitt Romney having two cadillacs? Isn't it terrible that he isn't on my food stamp program?"
NEWS ANCHOR: We know that's disgusting, Mr. President, but are you doing anything to fix the economy?"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama?........."
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. President?........."
NEWS ANCHOR: Anybody seen Mr. Obama?
WHITE HOUSE MAID: He left for another vacation, he'll be back in two weeks. Can I help you?
Dirty Democrats R US

Glasgow, KY

#43673 Jul 14, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, another rush puffer rears his ugly head and spews! I would normally say to take your own advice, but I'd hate to see you choke on it. Hmmm,,, never mind,,,Take your own advice rush puffer! Ha!
TIR
Hmmm...you didn't answer to one fact the poster presented. You simply did what you do best...you obsessed about Rush in an attempt to take the focus off the fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Typical Obamoron. Why don't you surprise us and come up with something new? Is your pea brain capable of that big of a task? lol Probably not and please don't hurt yourself trying. Your Bush crutch is broken. The democrats have cried racist wolf to the point of nobody listening to that made-up crap at all anymore. You are now being forced to discuss Obama's horrible, terrible, failed policies and focusing on Europe as an excuse for Obama's failures isn't working. You morons have scraped the bottom of that barrel and came up with absolutely no new tricks or scams to even keep you in the running. You're history and that is the best Obama historical moment the American people have been praying for! You had your chance. Your greed blew it for you. Your lies and scams came back to bite you in your asses in a historical kind of way. lol Yay! You crazies are outta here and the American people win again! President Romney has a great sound to it. Might wanna start practicing now so it won't taste so bitter to you in November when we retire your messiah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shaun little (Feb '11) 2 hr retards 12
City of Augusta 2 hr We take Visa 6
why BC interviewing for coach? Thu Hinson 2
Dover Music Thread (Sep '14) Apr 15 Musikologist 3
looking for a.place for rent Apr 14 bud30 1
jenny & tarp wallingford Apr 13 sadly 4
lawn service (May '14) Apr 12 marymkm 3
More from around the web

Augusta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE