Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
concerned and a bit nosey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2013
 
Who was involved?
not sure but

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2013
 
Heard cody Anderson n juanita rose
meToo

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2013
 
Where exactly did it happen?
concerned and a bit nosey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 8, 2013
 
I'm sure Travis was involved then if Juanita was!
i heard

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 8, 2013
 
I heard it was cooking at min mart
PISSED OFF

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 8, 2013
 
ITS BULLSHIT WHEN U CANT EVEN LET YOUR KIDS GO TO THE PARK WITHOUT WORRING ABOUT STUPID SHIT. IT HAPPENED ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE PARK AT CODY ANDERSONS HOUSE
PISSED OFF

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

not only that he will get away with it as usual when he could possiby have blown shit up including any children that could have been there at the PARK its not right how these dopeers always get away with it
nahhh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

brandon montgomery was too. He is a loser just like his daddy. Feel sorry for his beautiful kids. Praying for them.
I hope not

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nahhh wrote:
brandon montgomery was too. He is a loser just like his daddy. Feel sorry for his beautiful kids. Praying for them.
I hope he wasn't tied into all that mess again. His children have been through enough and deserve better. Also sending prayers...
WHAT

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 8, 2013
 
So Travis Summers was busted again cooking meth isn't he suppose to be getting locked up over meth
meToo

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good god, you all got it out for Travis don't ya? No, he wasn't involved in this (one)
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 9, 2013
 
So who all was involved in this?
nahhh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

who cares. They are all where they need to be. I hope they all get a life sentence.
Roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Juanita deserves to get locked up for a long time!! And Cody also!! I can't stand her!!! She is lucky I didn't whip that ass when I wanted to..... I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me..... So I figured going to jail over her isn't worth me missing time with my babies. I hate that her children have a mother like her;(
Rana

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I hope not wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he wasn't tied into all that mess again. His children have been through enough and deserve better. Also sending prayers...
Thank you!!!! we will be ok
ajr

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

read the the paper sometime and would know who was involve; but it really doesn't matter who it was they need to be jailed for LIFE.
Scott

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 3, 2013
 
yeah hate to see it for all the others but cant say im sad for cato, everybody should of known when he got out of jail last time he was gonna ball and snitch all over again. anybody hear how many names he gave out this time? oh i forgot they didnt get a bust outta the names he gave last time hes not a snitch with credability. his momma workin at the food stamp office actin all high and mighty wonder how shes feelin with her son gettin busted for meth the second time. but its a good thing cause now hes in jail and logan county aint supportin/dealin with his ass anymore.
Scott

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Roxy wrote:
Juanita deserves to get locked up for a long time!! And Cody also!! I can't stand her!!! She is lucky I didn't whip that ass when I wanted to..... I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me..... So I figured going to jail over her isn't worth me missing time with my babies. I hate that her children have a mother like her;(
For your info the only reason Juanita was there was because she got kicked out of her bfs house she didnt have anywhere else to go. people do shit everyday without others knowing. everybody makes mistakes but most of the time they learn from them. im sure juanita will. she is a damn good mother to her girls and her boy. like i said everybody makes mistakes. even you.
just sayn

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info the only reason Juanita was there was because she got kicked out of her bfs house she didnt have anywhere else to go. people do shit everyday without others knowing. everybody makes mistakes but most of the time they learn from them. im sure juanita will. she is a damn good mother to her girls and her boy. like i said everybody makes mistakes. even you.
it seems you are awefully hard on some of these people while making excuses for others. If this Juanita has been in trouble before (who are you to say she wasn't again?) If she is hanging with the wrong crowd, that kind of makes her guilty anyway..she was bound to know what was going on. They should all get life in prison. So sick of meth heads. Get rid of all of them so the rest can live in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Auburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Auburn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Auburn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••