Several reportedly shot near Ala.'s Auburn U.

Jun 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Kansas City Star

Several people were shot at an apartment complex near Auburn University in Alabama when a fight broke out during a pool party, authorities and a witness said.Auburn Police Chief Tommy Dawson told the Opelika-Auburn News that police were called Saturday night.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Gump wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart enough to not mix up my screen names.
Use as many names as you want, post whatever comes to mind. I don't care about either. The ONLY reason I respond to any of your posts is to see just how easy it is to get your frothing at the mouth.
Don't make it sound like that was some kind of joke. It was you being clueless.

BTW, you have failed to address the content.
Jesse

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

If one guy punches you while another hits you in the head with a bottle sounds a little like self defense maybe the others were coming to jump in.I'm going to wait for the whole story before I call this first degree murder.I have a feeling you may see the stand your ground law played when this gets to court.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Then putting 158 grains of hot lead in a rager's noggin is a good thing. Chlorine added to the gene pool. Same goes for anyone too stupid or slow to hit the floor when the bullets start flying. Darwin works in mysterious ways.
Hitting the floor...The COWARDS way of thinking!!! If I am going to die at the hands of a madman, I am going to FIGHT my way to death! Why should I allow the gunman an easy target by lying down and HOPING he wont shoot me????

Not sure what you mean by Darwin works in mysterious ways??? Darwin was a man who has been proven wrong by those in the science time and again. Plus the goof ball has been dead for how many years now? How is he still working???

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

I am surprised this made the news, since when does black on black crime matter??

I thought the only crime that mattered was white on black??

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Mitts Gold Plated Tablets wrote:
<quoted text>
You "forgot" to explain your contradiction. You forgot to explain how civilians are going to be able to direct their fire in some random situation.
Statistics is a matter of probabilities. The math is simple. A given number of rageaholics in the population....
Fewer guns means fewer gun incidents from rageaholics because it's less likely they'll be armed when something ticks them off.
More guns means more gun incidents from rageaholics because it's more likely they'll just happen to have a gun when something ticks them off.
Hahaha...Fewer guns mean fewer rage incidents! But does it mean that when only the criminals have those guns it will cut down on violent crime?

Do you really think that when/if it gets to the point that the government has the stranglehold on guns that those criminals with guns are really going to turn their guns in? LMAO you silly boy!

We WILL be a society controlled by criminals. You WILL not be able to walk down the street safely without being a target. You then could say goodbye to the utopia that your drugs tell you that exist!

A well armed society, makes criminals think. Criminals are COWARDS. They prey on those they know they can over power. If they know society is prepared, crime goes lower. Yes, I know! Crime is going to always be there! It is the human way!
Ikillforskittles

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Is this still even a debate? gun control for blacks, whites can carry without permit.

the truth hurts

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Get your hoodies out,

lets march,...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Auburn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance