Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
128,681 - 128,700 of 200,621 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144844 Jun 8, 2012
I'm truly sorry for my rant above. Mom told me not to use tequila instead of 2 percent milk on my Cheerios in the morning only to pepper it with cocaine instead of sugar but old habits are hard to break. Now that I'm coming down from my morning buzz I realized I forgot to flush the toilet, called the White House to see if they can forgive me on my 3:30 A.M. morning call to the President complaining over the taxes I pay for hemmerhoid medications, let my mom in from locking her in the basement and to say I'm regretful for bashing you fine greoup of people.

If you see RiccardoFire please let him know I still plan on streaking with him at the old folks home tonight as planned though. You still gotta have fun in life.

Have a good weekend and should I stay sober longer than 12 hours straight I too will support gay marriage nationwide.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144845 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>For once, I agree.
RiccardoFire -

You left your 2 sets of lucky underwear at my place last night. I put them in the washer and they should be hanging on the clothes line if you swing by before we head out tonight.

Just an FYI.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144846 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire -
You left your 2 sets of lucky underwear at my place last night. I put them in the washer and they should be hanging on the clothes line if you swing by before we head out tonight.
Just an FYI.
haHahaHahahaHahaHahahaHahaHaha is that the best u could come up with?
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144847 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>haHahaHahahaHahaHahaha HahaHaha is that the best u could come up with?
RiccardoFire,

I HAD to wash them. They were stuck on the wall for a week.

Did you expect them to be ironed as well?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144848 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it you never ever post in that way. My only conclusion is this. You are either a troll or a tool.
Your conclusion is wrong, and mine is correct. You only see what you want to see.

If you have some evidence that I am against same sex marriage, produce it. If not, you're wasting everyone's time with your silliness, Salami tits.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144852 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire -
Just an FYI.
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144854 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusion is wrong, and mine is correct. You only see what you want to see.
If you have some evidence that I am against same sex marriage, produce it. If not, you're wasting everyone's time with your silliness, Salami tits.
Really knockwurst nuts?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144855 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan gets frustrated and threatens people. He's threatened once to twist me into a human pretzel and another time to beat me into a greasy stain.
You call that "lovable as hell" and "a little wacky"? Wow. Guess anything goes if he's on your side. Not for me.
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.

Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144856 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.
Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144857 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144859 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Not so fast Lucy, Dan admits that at one time he was a Homophobe, just like you. The difference is Dan evolved, changed, whilst you are stuck in the bronze age. Dan now understands that gay people are no different, they just want to be accepted for who they are. Oh they would also very much like to be married. Seee Ya Lucy

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144860 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.
And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144861 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!

Whats next pencildick?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144862 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Right, it's always someone else......you've NEVER done anything wrong, right?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144863 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144864 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!
Whats next pencildick?
You read correctly. I have NEVER called anyone gay as an insult. Never. But you do.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#144865 Jun 8, 2012
i have been following this thread and another based on gays marrying for some time now.

i was involved in determining whether of not we allow gay marriage in Ohio as well as other states in debates.

one thing i have seen is that those against gay marriage seem to use much more cross language and no real sense of lineal thought in their debates.

i myself have leaned towards the gays right to marry based on a more thoughtful approach towards their agenda and purpose and it is starting to make sense.

i do wish the needless put downs might be placed aside however.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144866 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144867 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Hey RnL..........check this out

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144868 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.
Ummm Frank if you are all for gay rights and same sex marriage, why would you want to debate me??????? OH crap Frank did ya see what just happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr punch tips 7,935
enjoy Sun Ansh 2
Dilli mein Mast Chudaai ka Maza lein Sun Ansh 2
Man shot in Delhi Sun Roshan bast 2
i want a gf hot and simple also only one frnd f... Aug 30 dreamer_priya 2
•••
•••
•••

Atwater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••