Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144846 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire -
You left your 2 sets of lucky underwear at my place last night. I put them in the washer and they should be hanging on the clothes line if you swing by before we head out tonight.
Just an FYI.
haHahaHahahaHahaHahahaHahaHaha is that the best u could come up with?
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144847 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>haHahaHahahaHahaHahaha HahaHaha is that the best u could come up with?
RiccardoFire,

I HAD to wash them. They were stuck on the wall for a week.

Did you expect them to be ironed as well?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144848 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it you never ever post in that way. My only conclusion is this. You are either a troll or a tool.
Your conclusion is wrong, and mine is correct. You only see what you want to see.

If you have some evidence that I am against same sex marriage, produce it. If not, you're wasting everyone's time with your silliness, Salami tits.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144852 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire -
You left your 2 sets of lucky underwear at my place last night. I put them in the washer and they should be hanging on the clothes line if you swing by before we head out tonight.
Just an FYI.
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144854 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusion is wrong, and mine is correct. You only see what you want to see.
If you have some evidence that I am against same sex marriage, produce it. If not, you're wasting everyone's time with your silliness, Salami tits.
Really knockwurst nuts?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144855 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan gets frustrated and threatens people. He's threatened once to twist me into a human pretzel and another time to beat me into a greasy stain.
You call that "lovable as hell" and "a little wacky"? Wow. Guess anything goes if he's on your side. Not for me.
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.

Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144856 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.
Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144857 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.
Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144859 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Not so fast Lucy, Dan admits that at one time he was a Homophobe, just like you. The difference is Dan evolved, changed, whilst you are stuck in the bronze age. Dan now understands that gay people are no different, they just want to be accepted for who they are. Oh they would also very much like to be married. Seee Ya Lucy

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144860 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.
And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144861 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!

Whats next pencildick?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144862 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Right, it's always someone else......you've NEVER done anything wrong, right?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144863 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144864 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!
Whats next pencildick?
You read correctly. I have NEVER called anyone gay as an insult. Never. But you do.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#144865 Jun 8, 2012
i have been following this thread and another based on gays marrying for some time now.

i was involved in determining whether of not we allow gay marriage in Ohio as well as other states in debates.

one thing i have seen is that those against gay marriage seem to use much more cross language and no real sense of lineal thought in their debates.

i myself have leaned towards the gays right to marry based on a more thoughtful approach towards their agenda and purpose and it is starting to make sense.

i do wish the needless put downs might be placed aside however.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144866 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144867 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Hey RnL..........check this out

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144868 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.
Ummm Frank if you are all for gay rights and same sex marriage, why would you want to debate me??????? OH crap Frank did ya see what just happened?

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144869 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You read correctly. I have NEVER called anyone gay as an insult. Never. But you do.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144870 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Innocent? Who told you to butt in? Not me. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kya apne dewar se chudwana shee h? 21 hr adarsh_mishra 3
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Wed melissa 23
needed sex Oct 28 chand singh 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Delhi, CA (Sep '10) Oct 25 Brian_G 55
Anyone hear shots fired on thursday near winton... Sep '14 Anonymous 1
gangs and drugs in atwater (Feb '09) Aug '14 jenn 21
Fishers at California Aqueduct should take prec... (Apr '07) Jul '14 jessica 33
Atwater Dating
Find my Match

Atwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Atwater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Atwater

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]