#694 Mar 22, 2012
DAVE the WONDER PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
sewwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!.
what is he squealing about?
ike

Warner Robins, GA

#695 Mar 23, 2012
22? what happened? could`t muster up?could`t advance so got booted out.Now you A night watchman? spending your free time cutting and pasteing? 22 is a leach or a looser. Inbreds always seem to know other inbreds you figered that out yet? Thats why you can`t stop posting,its that connection, don`t you just love it? can`t wait to get back miss you SOOOO much
produce cat

Ozark, AL

#696 Mar 23, 2012
calling cat 22! calling cat 22!

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#697 Mar 23, 2012
ike, no one is as cool as you. 1 tour and out. Guess you couldn't handle being drafted and had to run back to mommas teet? LOL. Yeah, I have figured out the whole inbred thing. You all tend to keep together. you, your mother/sister and brother/father etc. That seems to be how your whole inbred thing works.

22 is plenty would have done more, but a little too much shrapnel caused my getting out.

And no, night watchman is something you would aspire to. I am sure all those years of slinging slop to the pigs as a farm hand would make a night watchmans job look spectacular to you.
Kim

Livingston, TN

#699 Mar 24, 2012
NO MORE GOP,REPUBLICANS,TEABAGGERS,CHR ISTIAN HYPROCRITES
VOTE DEMOCRATS IN OFFICE FOR A BETTER USA.
ike

United States

#700 Mar 24, 2012
shrapnel? where was you head? must have messed up your memory to, cause done said I don`t have family.thank heaven you are haveing flashbacks about your family or you would`t have any memory at all. You don`t know me so you just bring up your history and memory.If you did serve, THANK YOU IF NOT KISS MY ass.

Any town USA

#702 Mar 24, 2012
No, sure didn't mess up my memory. I read you the first time. I am sure your not the only one running around town with your same blood running through their veins. You either just don't claim them or just don't know it.

The only flashbacks I have are war time definitely not of your family situation.

Nah, I don't know you but SURE know your type.

And finally, I did serve and you can just plain kiss my @$$.

No sense in replying anymore. I had my fun and your now old news. LOL
i know ike

Montgomery, AL

#703 Mar 24, 2012
ike i no you and you famly
ike

United States

#704 Mar 24, 2012
same here cowboy have a great day and many more. Peace and good will. ike signing off.Got sand between my toes and inthe crack of my ass.
produce cat

Ozark, AL

#705 Mar 27, 2012
reminds you of that old commercial with michael jordan where they sing "I wanna be like Mike"......except now everyone in here will be singing "Like Ike/I wanna be like Ike"..drumroll please

Any town USA

#706 Mar 27, 2012
produce cat wrote:
reminds you of that old commercial with michael jordan where they sing "I wanna be like Mike"......except now everyone in here will be singing "Like Ike/I wanna be like Ike"..drumroll please
That's funny...Why?
Stuart Shapiro

Livingston, TN

#708 Mar 27, 2012
Kim wrote:
If the people of winfield are smart they will vote all republicans out of office..
in 2012 you had better be voting for Democrats because i doubt any of you are in the 1% range,and that who will be getting all of the pork after a republican is elected,

And why is alabama the poorest state in the USA,because of people as you voting republican...
When will you Learn?
produce cat

Ozark, AL

#709 Mar 27, 2012
Stuart Shapiro wrote:
<quoted text>
If the people of winfield are smart they will vote all republicans out of office..
in 2012 you had better be voting for Democrats because i doubt any of you are in the 1% range,and that who will be getting all of the pork after a republican is elected,
And why is alabama the poorest state in the USA,because of people as you voting republican...
When will you Learn?
when will stuart little learn that democrats always ruin the economy?
Bamaboy

Mobile, AL

#710 Mar 27, 2012
Kim wrote:
Hey sweetheart if you don't like it get out. Nobody is asking you to stay in this wonderful state we inhabit. In fact, it would be a much more enjoyable place to live if tree hugging hippies like you moved to the left coast.
boy george bush

Aiken, SC

#712 Mar 29, 2012
I love 1% of al republicans,they have money
Bamaboy

Mobile, AL

#713 Mar 29, 2012
boy george bush wrote:
That makes sense. Not really.
produce cat

Ozark, AL

#714 Mar 29, 2012
boy george bush wrote:
Do you really want to hurt the economy; do you really want to make the republicans cry? The stock market will tumble for ya......(drumroll)
Dr Bill

Milton, FL

#715 Mar 30, 2012
Alabama citizens love OUR PRESIDENT Mr O
Wish He could be Gov.
boy george bush

Atlanta, GA

#716 Mar 31, 2012
I had to whip my kids to stop them from fighting and now when a POLITION comes on tv and says he will FIGHT for this that or the other, I really have a hard time explaning to them, Any help out there

Any town USA

#717 Apr 1, 2012
Dr Bill wrote:
Alabama citizens love OUR PRESIDENT Mr O
Wish He could be Gov.
All of them? Really??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Atmore, AL (Jul '11) Oct 4 HunterFugginNay 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
Uriah Music Forum (Dec '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 7
Review: Sugar Plum Tree Christian Daycare (Jun '13) Jun '14 Jessica 3
What should you do if you co-signed a car loan ... (Sep '13) Jun '14 Guest 4
Alabama executes man for brutal 1995 murder (Jun '11) Jun '14 Barry 4
Joe Hubbard's attorney general campaign gets st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gail Wise 2
Atmore Dating
Find my Match

Atmore Jobs

Atmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Atmore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Atmore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]