Letters from readers: Pollution controls

The ramp from the Acosta to southbound I-95 is closed due to a crash. Traffic is being diverted to San Marco Boulevard. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Anti-gay discrimination does exist in Jacksonville, Florida and in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. Don't let the posters fool you.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Also check out this thread about it on the LGBT issue:

Mayor Alvin Brown's position on Jacksonville human rights ordinance could be tricky

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-...

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-05-21...

“How Do You Avoid Apathy? ”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2012
The first letter, if true, shows how law has no meaning.

The second letter is even more dangerous because it mentions the Constitution, on several occasions, and broadly uses it to create a right out of thin air.

It's very interesting that the Council has seemed to put off this bill for some time. I wonder what will happen to it...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
The first letter, if true, shows how law has no meaning.
The second letter is even more dangerous because it mentions the Constitution, on several occasions, and broadly uses it to create a right out of thin air.
It's very interesting that the Council has seemed to put off this bill for some time. I wonder what will happen to it...
Nothing would surprise me in Jacksonville. It seems the religious right has control over everything.
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Jun 6, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would surprise me in Jacksonville. It seems the religious right has control over everything.
Oh darn. Baptists do not have sufficient power to drive faagboyz and dikdykes into water moccasin and gator infested swamps.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2012
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh darn. Baptists do not have sufficient power to drive faagboyz and dikdykes into water moccasin and gator infested swamps.
You act ignorant, rant, rave, and misspell a lot and use slang a lot for someone who is supposedly a college professor in engineering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) 8 hr Willow8234 45
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) Tue DontBother 47
Review: Cheri's African Hair Braiding Tue Lilly89 1
Police reports from Feb. 28 Mar 1 Riomatanzas 1
Best place to live? Feb 27 bluedolphin 1
Spoiled white liberal scum Feb 27 ed dwyer hates USA 19
Country club, Key West-style homes coming to At... Dec '14 fido 1
Atlantic Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Atlantic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:12PM
Jameis Winston Interviews with Buccaneers: Latest Details and Reaction
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns
Bleacher Report 9:40 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?