what unethical things did karl j. kelz do now?

Posted in the Athens Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

A 22-year-old Gilman man remains behind bars on a $25,000 bond after authorities say he planned to a use a bomb to kill a judge, a district attorney and a detective.

Patrick Staton was taken into custody on April 26 after Taylor County deputies conducted a search of his home and car and discovered items used to make explosive devices.

According to a news release, Staton had already created one explosive device and planned to detonate it at the Taylor County courthouse. He also stated he knew where the detective lived and planned to follow him home to detonate a bomb there.

The Price County District Attorney will be handling the case.
OMG

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Now watch the nutty Kelz's and supporters come out with their blame game and lies.
Kelz Must Go

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Oh My God, Bomb Threat to Taylor County District Attorney Karl J. Kelz, very disturbing news. And Kelz don’t blame the judge or others, because if it was only them I don’t think this would have happened here and if you Karl J Kelz were doing your job ethically instead of being so unethical, with such dishonest and dirty actions I don’t think this would have happened.

District Attorney Karl Kelz almost got innocent people killed. Just think of all the people in the court house if this kid would have succeeded, I do not condom what he did but I think somebody from outside the state better look into this, get the FBI in here, something is deeply fundamentally wrong with the way Karl Kelz has been doing the job here..People have been telling the state for years and no one listens Kelz has a continuous HISTORY OF UNETHICAL DISHONEST CONDUCT. Kelz’ s conduct jeopardized safety of the public here, something made this kid snap.(he is 22 years old, kids brains do not form until 24) Kelz is more of a liability for the county. Wakeup call county board, get rid of Karl Kelz and get someone ethical in here to do the business ethically.

Taylor County Sheriff Bruce Daniels says” they are targeted for just doing their job”. Bull, Karl Kelz is just not doing the job! they do a lot of stuff that is not quite kosher here, Kelz is a very unethical dishonest DA who Must Go .

Respectable District Attorney Mark Furh from Price County said they have never had to deal with anything like this before. This is a wakeup call, Taylor County District Attorney Karl Kelz Must Go.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Nucking futz. You appear to be unstable and delusional. So now Kelz is responsible for dirtbags that want to blow up judges, DAs and cops??!??

Your hatred has made you irrational. Seek professional help.
Medford Resident

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Now let me see. It was Abraham Lincoln's fault he got assassinated because he was fighting slavery. It was the Twin Towers fault because they were there. Blame the victim.

Kelz Must Go, I don't think you meant what you said but then again, who knows? You are so warped it's not always clear what you mean.

"Just think of all the people in the court house if this kid would have succeeded, I do not condom what he did..."

That phrase looks like you don't condemn what the kid did (or was trying to do). In other words, if you don't agree with a DA or a judge it's OK to go out and kill him or her and anyone who happens to be around. Good grief, woman! Think about what you are saying.

If that is truly what you mean, then seek psychiatric help immediately. We all know you hate Kelz, but if it has gone that far, you need help and you need it NOW.

BTW, it's "condemn", not "condom". "Condom" is something you use to prevent pregnancy.
Kelz Must Go

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

please seek psychiatric help yourself, you bully. hope you know this will be brought forward.

gee you would think if you are not Kelz you would not be so nuts.if you are not Kelz then you think this is ok to do to people and you think all the dirt Kelz is doing is ok to do in a office like that, you better think again. I am fighting for what is right. you can't tell people what you, Kelz are doing in office is right. Kelz wake up it is wrong.

oh my who do you think you are? you bully, correcting someone, don't you have more in life then that, now who really is the sick one here who really is the hater, sit down and take a good look. time will show, it's going to catch up with you. its funny all the people in like that do dirty it comes around, only a matter of time.

the green hornet

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

I would agree Kelz needs psychiatric help, he has a history of unethical conduct and abuse of power.

Kelz is unprofessional, alot of people know this now. This could of all been prevented a long time ago if people did their job and looked into it or did it professionally and got an outside concern in here and did something about the problem we have had here for a while now. That is District Attorney Karl Kelz.

I would agree Federal Authorities should be brought in, and this be properly investigated by an outside independent party. Something better be done

District Attorney Karl J. Kelz,

First DA in Taylor County sued,

First DA in Taylor county put on a Diversion Program by the Office of lawyer regulation for his unethical conduct.

First DA in Taylor County to have a John Doe done on him.

And now, first DA in Taylor county to have a Bomb Threat on him.

I would agree people like Karl Kelz can't be in public office.

And Governor Walker has Kelz on his list to be a judge in Lincoln county, NO WAY.
Medford Resident

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Kelz isn't the first DA in Taylor County to be sued. He isn't the first DA in Taylor County to have disciplinary action by the State Bar - Alan Brey ring a bell?

Having a John Doe hearding concerning a person doesn't count if it goes no way. The presiding judge decided there was nothing there.

How do you think you can get the Feds in here? There has to be a Federal issue here; there isn't.

A bomb threat on him? Oh come on, people. Get a grip. The bomb threat is the fault of the person who made the threat - definitely not the person who is threatened.

Take a minute. Substitute another name for Kelz. Read what you have written then. See it just doesn't make any sense, does it?

Get help! Your statements are beginning to sound dangerous.
OMG

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

This is a joke. Brey isn't the current DA. The only thing you are pointing out is that Taylor county had two corrupt DA's. Brey was voted out removed from office and Kelz should also be investigated and removed from office.
Resident

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Maybe Taylor County should create their own District Attorney Hall of Shame? or does the state of Wisconsin already have one for District Attorney Karl Kelz?Kelz is worst then a Ken Kratz.

I think there is more to this bombing case It's another issue of Mr.DA Karl Kelz making up more stories and Daniels and their dective probably doesn't have the facts correct again.(Is this the same dectective that was investigated for using the squad car and county property for sexual activities? In which Sheriff Bruce Daniels investigated themselves and told him I got your back and then the case was covered up.)

remember all the high profile cases these three clowns had over the past five years and all resulted in dismissals or not guilty verdicts. What about the unsolved murders these guys can't resolve what is this detective doing about that?

They have once again stained and embarrassed the Taylor County Justice system and the City of Medford with their slap stick justice and circus act.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Somebody here has gone off the rails!
Medford Resident

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

No, Wow. You've got that wrong.

She hasn't gone off the rails. She's lost her rails...and her train, and her mind.

This woman needs help.
Kelz Must Go

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Medford Resident wrote:
Kelz isn't the first DA in Taylor County to be sued. He isn't the first DA in Taylor County to have disciplinary action by the State Bar - Alan Brey ring a bell?
Having a John Doe hearding concerning a person doesn't count if it goes no way. The presiding judge decided there was nothing there.
How do you think you can get the Feds in here? There has to be a Federal issue here; there isn't.
A bomb threat on him? Oh come on, people. Get a grip. The bomb threat is the fault of the person who made the threat - definitely not the person who is threatened.
Take a minute. Substitute another name for Kelz. Read what you have written then. See it just doesn't make any sense, does it?
Get help! Your statements are beginning to sound dangerous.
That’s a good one, the John Doe doesn't count if it goes away, so in other words it was covered up. Another stick to the puzzle that Karl Kelz is corrupt. Denial of reality, that is Taylor County District Attorney Karl Kelz for you. THAT JUDGE NEVER SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THERE, HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO OPEN A PANDORA’S BOX ON DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S and there are other routes. You kelz, bamboozled that judge and afterwards when he talked to the attorneys and investigator and when he heard all the crap Kelz has been pulling in office he was not too happy, he probably figured he was sucked in by Kelz. its funny Kelz, just resently a respected attorney says he thinks there was something there in that John Doe.

Another example of keeping the people shut up. Nine victims (only the tip of the ice berg, there were other victims) in that John Doe on Karl Kelz who were there to be listened to and nerve got a chance. And what did Karl Kelz do after the John Doe, he sent out massive letters and emails state wide saying the John Doe on him was all made up by one person.

as for the bomb threat, ask yourself why did it happen why was Kelz threaten, that stuff usually doesn’t happen around here. Kelz has been playing dirty with people here for a while now, bottom line he can’ t do the job the ethical way and gets his kicks doing it dirty, Kelz is not “JUST DOING A JOB”, not if things are really looked into.. People knew it was only a matter of time before something happened. Even an investigator from Chicago saw that something is not right here with Kelz. Kelz has been abusing the system and abusing people to get them to lie for him and then he throws them to the wolves, that is probably what happened here again. Kelz does not know how to do the job ethically. It is disturbing that the number one thing you hear from people is that Karl Kelz is a liar. And we have him in a position like that? Karl J. Kelz like Rupert Murdock not a fit person for the job.

What other DA’s were sued and for what? From what I hear Brey made one mistake a onetime thing, not a continuous PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR AND HISTORY OF ABUSE OF PEOPLE AND ABUSE OF OFFICE LIKE TAYLOR COUNTY DISTRICT ATTRONEY KARL KELZ, he did not prey on people here. Kelz intentionally preyed on people and maliciously used the office to destroy people he just did not like or who stood up to him. Kelz what you did to Paul was INTENSIONAL MALICIOUS PROSECUTION USING A POSITION TO DO IT, YOU KELZ HAD A BACK DOOR AGENDA.

Like Jack and Susie Welch said about the Wal-Mart Scandal,(we have the Karl Kelz scandel and scam) with all these cover ups and activities going on that should not be and people being taken by people in positions, they better start listening to what is going on when people are blowing the whistle. Look at the claims seriously from the person And also they are investigating themselves, call someone from the outside.
HaHaWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Sorry your all going off on Kelz when patrick is a mentaly unstable person. It is my knowledge that Staton had beaten the mother of his child for four years and his own mother this kid is a monster and he is only trying to fill his criminal familys feet marks if you look up patrick staton under wi.courts.gov you will see a LONG LIST of crimainal actions THIS IS HIS WAY of buying time before he goes to jail hes scared he knows he is guilty he thinks he needs to seek revenge on his proscuters when he is the only one to blame for his mis actions where he belongs is a mental instution under going IMMEDIATE PHYSCIATRIC CARE then he needs to serve his time he is a risk to the people who live anywhere or have anything to do with him he is a controller and preys on weakness (girls) he uses them to later try and place blame on them I DO NOT KNOW WHY he was let out of jail to begin with when he came to wisconsin he was on probation I do NOT understand why he wasnt revoked he face a twenty year sentence in montana for robbing cabins he is a thief a woman beater and just obviously one of the most ignorant criminals thus far and this whole bomb idea i dont know if its been blown out of proportion or not but i am aware that the adress he was living at is the same adress where the search warrent was served bet you didnt know there is a 4 year old innocent baby living in the household and all you guys are worried about iss what??? kelz??? yeah well maybe you should look at patrick he is fully to blame in this situation and shame on the Law Force of Taylor County for letting this go on for so long as the charges have built up you FINALLY goin to lock his dumb ass up GET REALLLL!!!!
Puppeteers

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Hey! It looks like they got a puppet to run against Kelz. But isn't she one of the girls he ran out of his office when he first got here? Is she qualified?
Kelz Must Go

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

If this Stanton came here on probation why didn't Taylor County Wisconsin District Attorney Karl Kelz notify the proper authorities and send him back?????

Why does Karl Kelz endorse and allow criminals and leave criminals in Taylor County to wander free and victimize the public and innocent people here when he has full knowledge they are criminals and committed crimes????

Because Karl Kelz is too lazy to do the job, Kelz always has arterial motives and if Kelz was doing his job he would have done something along time ago instead of allowing this. But this is nothing new, this is how Kelz operates. Kelz wants this type of problems here and manipulates and uses people to create it, and like this situation to drum up a (false) record for himself for self gain, and like sick Kelz said this is called job security for himself. Kelz is a criminal himself. Kelz has not been doing the job and convicting criminals instead he has been paranoid going after people he thinks are threats to his power and he has been using the power of the office to do it. Kelz is a danger to society in that position, Kelz is sick.
As for the person running against Karl Kelz. We told the people just watch his dirty nasty lying politics will start and they have.

Kelz I think you have it backwards you were the dirty puppet here, everyone knows that. Or else how do you explain the chomped up charges you brought on a descent cop, a descent ethical man who stands up against dirty people like you. How do you explain all the employees you went after. Kelz you’re a joke, you falsely accuse descent people and make friends with criminals and allow them to go free. Kelz lies using the position to portray someone they are not instead of being ethical and doing the job and getting the facts.

Kelz you brought this all on yourself, you should have been ethical and did the job! We can’t have a loose cannon like you in a position.

People are so happy that we can get rid of corrupt dirty Karl Kelz now. So many people were just mad that the state did not remove Kelz for all he did, they are tired of his crap in office.

What’s the matter kelz paranoid and afraid your crimes will come out now that one of your victims is running against you. At least she is ethical and will do the job by the law not like Kelz who makes up stories and will lie about anything to be on top.

At least we the people will be able to remove the black cloud lingering over the justice system here in Taylor County for the last ten year because of Karl Kelz aka Boss Hogg. Kelz has been a unethical deep stain on this county. DISTRICT ATTORNEY KARL KELZ OF TAYLOR COUNTY WISCONSIN HAS CAUSED CIVIL UNREST AND MISTRUCT OF THE JUSTICE SYTEM HERE.
Wander2000

Medford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Here to help.. not "descent". I think you mean.

de·cent
adj \ˈdē-s&# 601;nt\
Definition of DECENT
archaic a : appropriate b : well-formed : handsome
a : conforming to standards of propriety, good taste, or morality <decent behavior> b : modestly clothed
: free from immodesty or obscenity <decent language>
: fairly good : adequate, satisfactory <decent wages>
: marked by moral integrity, kindness, and goodwill <hard-working and decent folks> <it's very decent of them to help>

Carry on!

Now on this comment....

What’s the matter kelz paranoid and afraid your crimes will come out now that one of your victims is running against you. At least she is ethical and will do the job by the law not like Kelz who makes up stories and will lie about anything to be on top.

Whom is the victim that is running against Kelz?

Thanks.
Wander2000

Medford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Second thoughts.. maybe you did mean; seems to be the pathway we are on around here.

Descent... De*scent

the act, process, or fact of moving from a higher to a lower position. Synonyms: falling, sinking; fall, drop.
a downward inclination or slope. Synonyms: decline, grade, declivity; slant.
a passage or stairway leading down.
derivation from an ancestor; lineage; extraction. Synonyms: ancestry, parentage, origin.
any passing from higher to lower in degree or state; decline. Synonyms: decrease, drop, plunge, decline, lessening, contraction, downturn.

This concludes my broadcast for today.:)
truth tella

Deer Lodge, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

sooo i just dont understand the only thing detectives do is pressure people to saying things that they say cause there scared pisses me off and wander nice you know how to copy and paste who cares if someone mis spells a word its not a test were not graded and YES PATRICK STATON SHOULD HAVE BEEN RVOKED but no he wasnt and the police there were warned in great detail what he was capable of nice job!!! FINALLY GOT HIM LOCKED UP!!! FINALLY
Resident

Medford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Wander, don't encourage the nucking futz.

We already knows she can't spell worth a darn. Her syntax and grammar are poor. When I see her posts I like to imagine her panting and ranting like Mel Gibson does when he's on the phone. The deeper they fall into their delusional ranting I suspect the more worked up she becomes. It would be funny if it wasn't so terribly sad and pathetic.

It's hard to take seriously someone who blames every ill of the county on the DA. Whether he's involved or not. In fact lately she blames every ill of the world on Kelz. A small town country DA.

Whatever you may or may not think of him, her rants are irrational and dangerous. I do think most people who come here have her number. I suppose it's a sick fascination watching someone slip deeper into delusional thinking. I suppose we're to blame by encouraging her to respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Athens Discussions

Search the Athens Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Teabilly Heaven 7,005
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
predatory loan by the Mid wisconsin Bank (Apr '13) Jul 7 Interesting 6
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Taylor County District Attorney Karl J. Kelz Bo... (Jan '11) Jun '14 Nicole 81
Officials' court battles take time away from du... (Sep '07) May '14 fedupwiththeretardation 967
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••