created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

Wisconsin

547 votes

Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#317
Jul 17, 2012
 
Madison, WI... not that far removed from Davenport, and the myriad of broken campaign promises made by Barack Obama in the last election:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Wake up America. This idiot has been poison for this country. 16 trillion in debt? Are you kidding me? 3 consecutive years of real unemployment in the double digits? Are you kidding me?

You have to think about this? YOU WANT TO BE SOCIALIZED?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#318
Jul 17, 2012
 
So, trillions of dollars in debt for WAR is fine but a debt to stimulate the economy & to provide healthcare for all citizens is bad. Only to republicans would that kind of thinking be logical.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#319
Jul 17, 2012
 
wedjat wrote:
So, trillions of dollars in debt for WAR is fine but a debt to stimulate the economy & to provide healthcare for all citizens is bad. Only to republicans would that kind of thinking be logical.
1. Obama has involved us in two other wars beyond Iraq and Afghanistan, including Libya, boots on the ground in Yemen and Uganda, and carrier groups in the Gulf and off the coast of N.Korea.
2. Point of fact, the number of UK and US fighting casualties has MORE THAN DOUBLED each year since Obama took over. There are valid reasons why.
3. Obama has WASTED almost a trillion taxpayer dollars on a completely failed stimulus to the very same corporate monsters that you idiots protested against on Wall Street:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#320
Jul 17, 2012
 
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Obama has involved us in two other wars beyond Iraq and Afghanistan, including Libya, boots on the ground in Yemen and Uganda, and carrier groups in the Gulf and off the coast of N.Korea.
2. Point of fact, the number of UK and US fighting casualties has MORE THAN DOUBLED each year since Obama took over. There are valid reasons why.
3. Obama has WASTED almost a trillion taxpayer dollars on a completely failed stimulus to the very same corporate monsters that you idiots protested against on Wall Street:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
Your not a Templar, but hopefully you're the last of whatever you are!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#321
Jul 17, 2012
 
Ted wrote:
<quoted text> Your not a Templar, but hopefully you're the last of whatever you are!
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Here's more truth:
Obama Jobs Council PACKED with companies outsourcing jobs:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/obam...

CNN's Candy Crowley SLAMMING Obama Camp on their lies about Romney:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#322
Jul 17, 2012
 
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#323
Jul 17, 2012
 
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#324
Jul 17, 2012
 
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#325
Jul 17, 2012
 

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#326
Jul 18, 2012
 
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Obama has involved us in two other wars beyond Iraq and Afghanistan, including Libya, boots on the ground in Yemen and Uganda, and carrier groups in the Gulf and off the coast of N.Korea.
2. Point of fact, the number of UK and US fighting casualties has MORE THAN DOUBLED each year since Obama took over. There are valid reasons why.
3. Obama has WASTED almost a trillion taxpayer dollars on a completely failed stimulus to the very same corporate monsters that you idiots protested against on Wall Street:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
You failed to answer the question. A debt for wars is dandy but a debt to stimulate the economy & provide healthcare for all americans is outrageous?
South Milwaukee Ski

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#327
Jul 18, 2012
 
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. A debt for wars is dandy but a debt to stimulate the economy & provide healthcare for all americans is outrageous?
You should know by now, the Temp-Liar never answers directly. Typical.
noway

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#328
Jul 18, 2012
 
true

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
Jul 21, 2012
 
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. A debt for wars is dandy but a debt to stimulate the economy & provide healthcare for all americans is outrageous?
What economy was stimulated, YOU NUMBSKULL?!!! And by the way, while I'm at it, he ADDED conflicts, including Yemen, Uganda, carrier groups stationed in the Gulf and off the Korean shore, and completely violated the War Powers Act by invading Libya without Congressional approval, under the false auspices of a NATO collective.

Yeah, the "STIMULUS", which sent 51 billion to GM in return for 680 million in revenue... while GM helped create American jobs by sending much of it offshore.

While I'm at it, explain why the number of military casualties in Afghanistan has more than doubled for the UK and US since Obama took office. I can.

Explain why we even invaded Libya ( WITHOUT CONGRESS APPROVING IT!) when Obama's own Secretary of Defense was on record as stating we had no strategic or national security concern with Libya?

Explain why all you OWS idiots were picketing the VERY SAME LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT YOUR ESTEEMED BARACK OBAMA PROVIDED 100's of BILLIONS IN TAXPAYER BAILOUTS TO:

http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
You liberals are stuck on stupid.
The Last bowel movement

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#331
Jul 22, 2012
 
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
What economy was stimulated, YOU NUMBSKULL?!!! And by the way, while I'm at it, he ADDED conflicts, including Yemen, Uganda, carrier groups stationed in the Gulf and off the Korean shore, and completely violated the War Powers Act by invading Libya without Congressional approval, under the false auspices of a NATO collective.
Yeah, the "STIMULUS", which sent 51 billion to GM in return for 680 million in revenue... while GM helped create American jobs by sending much of it offshore.
While I'm at it, explain why the number of military casualties in Afghanistan has more than doubled for the UK and US since Obama took office. I can.
Explain why we even invaded Libya ( WITHOUT CONGRESS APPROVING IT!) when Obama's own Secretary of Defense was on record as stating we had no strategic or national security concern with Libya?
Explain why all you OWS idiots were picketing the VERY SAME LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT YOUR ESTEEMED BARACK OBAMA PROVIDED 100's of BILLIONS IN TAXPAYER BAILOUTS TO:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
You liberals are stuck on stupid.
You liberals are stuck on stupid.
-
Yep, Eight years of George Bush and the Republicans.
I Remember.........http://youtu. be/eWICCBGFons
The Last bowel movement

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#332
Jul 22, 2012
 
http://youtu.be/eWICCBGFons

On November 2nd, I will remember.
The Last bowel movement

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#333
Jul 22, 2012
 
Ted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bxch-yi14BE
No friggen shyt.

Obama 2012.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#335
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
What economy was stimulated, YOU NUMBSKULL?!!! And by the way, while I'm at it, he ADDED conflicts, including Yemen, Uganda, carrier groups stationed in the Gulf and off the Korean shore, and completely violated the War Powers Act by invading Libya without Congressional approval, under the false auspices of a NATO collective.
Yeah, the "STIMULUS", which sent 51 billion to GM in return for 680 million in revenue... while GM helped create American jobs by sending much of it offshore.
While I'm at it, explain why the number of military casualties in Afghanistan has more than doubled for the UK and US since Obama took office. I can.
Explain why we even invaded Libya ( WITHOUT CONGRESS APPROVING IT!) when Obama's own Secretary of Defense was on record as stating we had no strategic or national security concern with Libya?
Explain why all you OWS idiots were picketing the VERY SAME LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT YOUR ESTEEMED BARACK OBAMA PROVIDED 100's of BILLIONS IN TAXPAYER BAILOUTS TO:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
You liberals are stuck on stupid.
Insults get you nowhere sweetie. Tell me, do you think an economy can turn around in a few short years? If Romney wins & a year into his administration the economy turns around, will you give him credit or Obama? If it stays in the pooper, will you credit him or Obama?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#336
Jul 22, 2012
 
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>Insults get you nowhere sweetie. Tell me, do you think an economy can turn around in a few short years? If Romney wins & a year into his administration the economy turns around, will you give him credit or Obama? If it stays in the pooper, will you credit him or Obama?
No, I don't think the economy can turn around overnight, but in a few short years, yes.

Now, the real question is, why in the hell would anyone want to keep Barack Obama in the White House to prolong any form of recovery? When the only way out of this is contrary to everything the idiot has done?

My God, the ignorance is astounding.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#337
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think the economy can turn around overnight, but in a few short years, yes.
Now, the real question is, why in the hell would anyone want to keep Barack Obama in the White House to prolong any form of recovery? When the only way out of this is contrary to everything the idiot has done?
My God, the ignorance is astounding.
Yes, you are ignorant, glad we agree on something.
your momma

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seems wisconsin democrats have regianed control the state senate.
The coo lives on.
---
Dosnt matter much, just when walker and the republicans in office the poor man fairs worse and the rich man fairs better.
Thats a fact.
---
Speaking of facts.
-
The Truth: Walker's policies have been an unmitigated disaster for the middle class, working families, children and seniors of Wisconsin.
--------
Facts don't lie - Under Gov. Walker, Wisconsin is among the worst states in job creation and has suffered six straight months of job losses while the national economy has gained jobs.(US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
----------
Misplaced priorities have delivered hundreds of millions of dollars in tax giveaways to those who need them least while taxes are increased on the working poor and senior citizens.(Legislative Fiscal Bureau, State Tax and Fee Modifications Included in 2011 Act 32, 7/5/11)
----------
Health care cuts threaten to take away access to health insurance for 65,000 Wisconsinites, including 29,000 children.
---------
The Walker administration is seeking a federal waiver that would take $14 million out of the pockets of Wisconsin consumers and give it to insurance companies ) while turning away aid to help improve health care access in Wisconsin and protect consumers from price gouging and abuses that allowed insurance companies to deny people coverage for pre-existing health conditions and drop your health insurance if you get sick.(Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 1/18/12; 1/20/12).
----------
Yep. Cheeseheads is a understatment.
--------
Gots ta go now, The morman tabernacle chior is about to perform on the fox news varity hour.
-
peace out.

----------

Cuts to education harm our children by diminishing their opportunities to get a great education and hamstring employers who need a well-trained workforce to succeed in a global economy.

-

FACTS,,pfffhht, who needs em.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Athens Discussions

Search the Athens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 hr me myself and i 6,878
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 44
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Police Chief Tallier can't protect the public (Mar '10) Mar 18 Gilman Concerned Citizen 4
join illuminati and earn big (Aug '13) Mar '14 Zion 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••