Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 281)

Showing posts 5,601 - 5,620 of8,474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Danger_Close

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Revolt Against Vaccines Leads to Mass Exodus From Texas Colleges
http://www.prisonplanet.com/revolt-against-va...
Infowars has talked to a whistleblower in a senior position at Austin Community College who has divulged that enrollment numbers are collapsing due to students refusing to comply with vaccinations they are told are mandatory in order to take classes.
Revolt Against Vaccines Leads to Mass Exodus From Texas Colleges HPV vaccine
The ACC administrator told Alex Jones that some 10,000 students have refused to enroll because of their refusal to take inoculations. Although waivers for religious or personal objections are available, the ACC source said students were being given the impression that the inoculations are compulsory.
Indeed, college authorities are lying to students by telling them they will be refused enrolment if they don’t take the shots, according to the source.
This has led to a staggering 15 per cent decline in students enrolling since January and forced ACC to cancel 500 classes over the next semester alone.
When students are asked why they are dropping out or failing to enroll, huge numbers of them are citing the institution’s aggressive vaccination policy. According to the administrator, a similar pattern of dropouts due to students revolting over vaccines is being witnessed across the country.
Our source did not wish to be named but expressed her desire to alert the general public about the fact that the situation had turned into a major crisis for Austin Community College, which is the second largest institution of higher learning in Central Texas.
This is yet another example of how the greed of the pharmaceutical industry, in its quest to profit from an ever growing number of vaccines forced on children and young people, is actually destroying an entire area of the economy.
The process bears some similarities to how the travel industry has been ravaged by aggressive, invasive and pointless security measures directed against tourists by the TSA and other government agencies, measures that cost some $600 billion in lost revenue.
Concerns about the dangers of vaccines have been growing steadily in recent years. A September 2011 Thomson Reuters-NPR Health poll found that one in four Americans believe vaccines are unsafe.
A 2009 Washington Post report found that college students were shunning the H1N1 vaccine because they viewed the virus’s threat as “a media-concocted sensation.”
Danger_Close

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Microbiologist warns us that vaccinations are bio weapons
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedo...

http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

http://www.infowars.com/vaccines-as-biologica...

There’s a popular medical thriller novel in which a global pandemic is intentionally set off by an evil plot designed to reduce the human population. In the book, a nefarious drug company inserts live avian flu viruses into vaccine materials that are distributed to countries around the world to be injected into patients as "flu shots." Those patients then become carriers for these highly-virulent strains of avian flu which go on to infect the world population and cause widespread death.

Baxter

One of the major global pharmaceutical players seems to have lost control over a virus which is considered by many virologists to be one of the components leading some day to a new pandemic.

There’s only one problem with this story: It’s not fiction. Or, at least, the part about live avian flu viruses being inserted into vaccine materials isn’t fiction. It’s happening right now.

Deerfield, Illinois-based pharmaceutical company Baxter International Inc. has just been caught shipping live avian flu viruses mixed with vaccine material to medical distributors in 18 countries. The "mistake" (if you can call it that, see below…) was discovered by the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada. The World Health Organization was alerted and panic spread throughout the vaccine community as health experts asked the obvious question: How could this have happened?

As published on LifeGen.de ( http://www.lifegen.de/newsip/showne …), serious questions like this are being raised:

"Baxter International Inc. in Austria ‘unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in 3 neighbouring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease’. Austria, Germany, Slowenia and the Czech Republic – these are the countries in which labs were hit with dangerous viruses. Not by bioterrorist commandos, but by Baxter. In other words: One of the major global pharmaceutical players seems to have lost control over a virus which is considered by many virologists to be one of the components leading some day to a new pandemic."

Or, put another way, Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, "Oops?"

[efoods]But there’s a bigger question in all this: How could this company have accidentally mixed LIVE avian flu viruses (both H5N1 and H3N2, the human form) in this vaccine material?

Was the viral contamination intentional?

The shocking answer is that this couldn’t have been an accident. Why? Because Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3)— a set of laboratory safety protocols that prevent the cross-contamination of materials.

As explained on Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosaf …):

"Laboratory personnel have specific training in handling pathogenic and potentially lethal agents, and are supervised by competent scientists who are experienced in working with these agents. This is considered a neutral or warm zone. All procedures involving the manipulation of infectious materials are conducted within biological safety cabinets or other physical containment devices, or by personnel wearing appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment. The laboratory has special engineering and design features."
New to town

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Where is the best place to listen to live music tonight?
wow

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

yes
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/...
Polio never WENT anywhere. They called it PROTECTION, but All they did was dumb down our immune systems to offer no fight against it.

Now we will see the real handy work they have committed in their crimes.

http://mbio.asm.org/content/3/3/e00025-12
----------
Remarkably, most of the enriched genes appear to have been acquired from nonspirochetes, particularly clostridia, in several massive horizontal gene transfer events (>40% of the total number of genes in each genome).
----------

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Why the syndromes are seronegative....

They share genes so if they are just looking for borrelia it may not be seen which is phenomenal to say the least, but true.
It is the real cause of so called AIDS...Not HIV.

And recent studies looking at the molecular levels tell us most likely all the organisms are sharing their genes to hide from stupid's tests they gave us so they would NOT be found....Antibody tests to detect a certain organisms will not see that organism is it is sharing its genes. Not even in the DNA.

It will be found that the antigens from vaccines will also be found and perpetuated in those vaccines but no one has to die from stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Worlds leading expert of Prion/AIDS/Lyme. It is all caused by the same thing. Dumbed down immune systems and infectious organisms sharing their genes in what was thought to be prion synergy that contained No DNA because it was also sharing its genes with us along with anything else that came along...

There should NEVER be another vaccine to add ANY more antigens to the mix and all the syndromes deserve at least 2-3 yrs. of antibiotics to carefully kill ALL the infections in hiding and then stem cells to raise the gates of the immune system that vaccines have destroyed. Because we know the stealth of Borrelia alone is able to share at least 40% of its genes to hide....

Yet 30yrs. later we still sit and let them get away with murder for profit. And let your tax dollars pay for their crimes which has our SS in the red for the next 200 yrs. taking care of all of the syndromes they infected and failed to treat.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

MS is Lyme.
http://www.owndoc.com/pdf/brorson-ms-is-lyme....

Parkinson's is Lyme.
http://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/o.o.i.s...

ALS is Lyme.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2334308...

Autism is Lyme.

Arthritis is Lyme.
http://www.antechdiagnostics.com/Main/AntechN...
Date: 4/25/2012
Of the 296 patients, 62 percent had Bartonella antibodies, which supported prior exposure to these bacteria. Bacterial DNA was found in 41 percent of patient samples,

They have antibodies but the DNA is sharing not false pos.

Morgellons is Lyme.
http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/morgell...

Well I think you got the picture...You do not vaccinate SICK people even when we know they used HeLa cells in vaccines from a woman who had Syphilis and Lyme vaccines in millions, our feed animals and pets and then fail to treat the real cause.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22580344
Chaperone networks in protein disaggregation and prion propagation.

You see even Germany does not want to look as stupid as the criminals in the USA. They know it is sharing its genes to hide in viral/fungal synergy created from vaccines.
Kris

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

No
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Its going to happen whether you make 5000 posts on topix or not.Either accept it or home-school your children and don't send them to college in Tennessee

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

get over it wrote:
Its going to happen whether you make 5000 posts on topix or not.Either accept it or home-school your children and don't send them to college in Tennessee
College? Seriously? Ok then, there are plenty of other colleges in plenty of other states that won't require me to inject my children with what could be poison. Unlike others, I can make my own decisions. I don't need any government (or buy into what the paid politicians) to tell me what I need to do. It should be a CHOICE!! Pharmacutical companies pay drs and policians. If you think different, then you are too guilable and actually want others to make your decisions for you. Have you seen all the lawsuits against these same companies? Remember Phin-fin? The miracle weigh loss drug that was giving people heart attacks? yeah, it was good for you, until they pulled it off the market. Wonder why? The only thing they care about is money. If they can make more off selling the drugs than they have to pay off in lawsuits then they have still made a profit. CPS is even being bought and paid for by big drug companies. Look up MaryAnne Goldboldo. CPS attempted to force her to give her children dangerous medications and they took her child.
And you are one of the many sheep willing to feed off of them. I'd rather not have eyelashes than risk being blinded by the 'cure' for short eyelashes. I'd rather be smoking than risk 'suicidal thoughts'. What are willing to risk? You child's life?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Dakota1 wrote:
<quoted text>College? Seriously? Ok then, there are plenty of other colleges in plenty of other states that won't require me to inject my children with what could be poison. Unlike others, I can make my own decisions. I don't need any government (or buy into what the paid politicians) to tell me what I need to do. It should be a CHOICE!! Pharmacutical companies pay drs and policians. If you think different, then you are too guilable and actually want others to make your decisions for you. Have you seen all the lawsuits against these same companies? Remember Phin-fin? The miracle weigh loss drug that was giving people heart attacks? yeah, it was good for you, until they pulled it off the market. Wonder why? The only thing they care about is money. If they can make more off selling the drugs than they have to pay off in lawsuits then they have still made a profit. CPS is even being bought and paid for by big drug companies. Look up MaryAnne Goldboldo. CPS attempted to force her to give her children dangerous medications and they took her child.
And you are one of the many sheep willing to feed off of them. I'd rather not have eyelashes than risk being blinded by the 'cure' for short eyelashes. I'd rather be smoking than risk 'suicidal thoughts'. What are willing to risk? You child's life?
Don't blame me. I'm just saying it doesn't matter how many times ppl post on this forum, its going to happen.You will have to get the immunizations or your child cannot attend school. So the only other option is home-school. My kids are safe and have all their shots. I don't have to worry about them contacting these diseases. It's the ones that wont get the immunizations that wont be able to attend school with my children (thank goodness). I Hope you are educated enough to home-school is all I can say.
chillax

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me. I'm just saying it doesn't matter how many times ppl post on this forum, its going to happen.You will have to get the immunizations or your child cannot attend school. So the only other option is home-school. My kids are safe and have all their shots. I don't have to worry about them contacting these diseases. It's the ones that wont get the immunizations that wont be able to attend school with my children (thank goodness). I Hope you are educated enough to home-school is all I can say.
If you children are protected like you say with the vaccines you have nothing to worry about right?
river yetti

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

They already do don't they? Have to have all shots up to date for both daycare and school. Looks as if it was already mandated years ago.
chillax

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

river yetti wrote:
They already do don't they? Have to have all shots up to date for both daycare and school. Looks as if it was already mandated years ago.
People can get religious exemptions for shots.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

get over it wrote:
Nothing has changed about the religious exemption. There are a lot of uninformed people that don't even know about the religious exemption. Nobody is sticking my child with a substance that instantly kills some kids and causes diseases later in life for others.
CharlesBuckneroi d

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

river yetti wrote:
Goverment likes for people to think it is a law. It is not a law to have the shots. They get the schools in on it alone with the doctors. This tactic is used to scare people into getting the kids shots. So, as the drug companies can make a killing on them.(MAKE MONEY). So , all you Sheeple can go ahead let them scare you into having shots. Ya'll need to go do some research . www. infowars. com IF they get the general public to believe in having to have them. It inturns makes it a lotttttttt easier for them to pass laws. That goes for anything they do in this world. Talk about terriorism. Our goverment does a hell of a lot of it if you ask me or anyone that aint a SHEEPLE.....(sheeple) is a follower of others. They do things cause others do it. Dont be a follwer. Be a leader and stand up for what you really believe in. Before they take away our constitutional rights.
chillax

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

CharlesBuckneroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Goverment likes for people to think it is a law. It is not a law to have the shots. They get the schools in on it alone with the doctors. This tactic is used to scare people into getting the kids shots. So, as the drug companies can make a killing on them.(MAKE MONEY). So , all you Sheeple can go ahead let them scare you into having shots. Ya'll need to go do some research . www. infowars. com IF they get the general public to believe in having to have them. It inturns makes it a lotttttttt easier for them to pass laws. That goes for anything they do in this world. Talk about terriorism. Our goverment does a hell of a lot of it if you ask me or anyone that aint a SHEEPLE.....(sheeple) is a follower of others. They do things cause others do it. Dont be a follwer. Be a leader and stand up for what you really believe in. Before they take away our constitutional rights.
You are correct, there is no law saying children must be vaccinated to attend school.
wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

TENN. RULES AND REG.§ 1200-14-1-.29 (2006)

1200-14-1-.29 Immunization against certain diseases prior to school attendance in Tennessee.

(1) No person shall be permitted to attend any nursery school, day care center, Head Start center, Kindergarten, or other pre-school, day care or grades kindergarten through twelve of any public, private, or church related school until proof of adequate immunization against diphtheria, measles (rubeola), pertussis (whooping cough), poliomyelitis, rubella, mumps and tetanus is presented to the admissions officer of the school (unless otherwise exempted as provided by law). It shall be the duty of the school to enforce the provisions of this regulation, subject to the exemptions as set out in T.C.A.§49-6-5001(b).

(2) The state and county health departments are authorized to provide proof of immunization to the admissions officer of any school in the state of Tennessee. For the purpose of this subsection, the term school shall include nursery schools, kindergartens, other pre-schools, day care centers and facilities, after school day care facilities, grades kindergarten through twelve of any public, private or churchrelated schools, vocational schools, technical schools, colleges and universities in the state of Tennessee. The Commissioner has further determined that in order to more efficiently bring about compliance with the immunization law, the state and county health departments are further authorized to provide proof of immunization to physicians who are evaluating a school-aged patient's immunization status.

49-6-5001. General provisions.-

(a) The commissioner of health is authorized, subject to the approval of the public health council, to designate diseases against which children must be immunized prior to attendance at any school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility of Tennessee.

(b)

(1) It is the responsibility of the parents or guardian of children to have their children immunized, as required by subsection (a).
(2) In the absence of an epidemic or immediate threat thereof, this section shall not apply to any child whose parent or guardian shall file with school authorities a signed, written statement that such immunization and other preventive measures conflict with the parent's or guardian's religious tenets and practices, affirmed under the penalties of perjury.

(c)

(1) No children shall be permitted to attend any public school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility until proof of immunization is given the admissions officer of the school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility except as provided in subsection (b).
(2) No child shall be denied admission to any school or school facility if such child has not been immunized due to medical reasons if such child has a written statement from the child's doctor excusing the child from such immunization.
(3) No child or youth determined to be homeless shall be denied admission to any school or school facility, if the child or youth has not yet been immunized or is unable to produce immunization records due to being homeless. The enrolling school shall comply with any and all federal laws pertaining to the educational rights of homeless children and youth, including the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C.§ 1141 et seq.

(d) Each child attending any school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility without furnishing proof of immunization or exception under subsection (b) and/or (e), shall not be counted in the average daily attendance of students for the distribution of state school funds.

Soooo unless you have a religious or medical problem you dont have a choice.
chillax

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

wrong wrote:
TENN. RULES AND REG.§ 1200-14-1-.29 (2006)
1200-14-1-.29 Immunization against certain diseases prior to school attendance in Tennessee.
(1) No person shall be permitted to attend any nursery school, day care center, Head Start center, Kindergarten, or other pre-school, day care or grades kindergarten through twelve of any public, private, or church related school until proof of adequate immunization against diphtheria, measles (rubeola), pertussis (whooping cough), poliomyelitis, rubella, mumps and tetanus is presented to the admissions officer of the school (unless otherwise exempted as provided by law). It shall be the duty of the school to enforce the provisions of this regulation, subject to the exemptions as set out in T.C.A.§49-6-5001(b).
(2) The state and county health departments are authorized to provide proof of immunization to the admissions officer of any school in the state of Tennessee. For the purpose of this subsection, the term school shall include nursery schools, kindergartens, other pre-schools, day care centers and facilities, after school day care facilities, grades kindergarten through twelve of any public, private or churchrelated schools, vocational schools, technical schools, colleges and universities in the state of Tennessee. The Commissioner has further determined that in order to more efficiently bring about compliance with the immunization law, the state and county health departments are further authorized to provide proof of immunization to physicians who are evaluating a school-aged patient's immunization status.
49-6-5001. General provisions.-
(a) The commissioner of health is authorized, subject to the approval of the public health council, to designate diseases against which children must be immunized prior to attendance at any school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility of Tennessee.
(b)
(1) It is the responsibility of the parents or guardian of children to have their children immunized, as required by subsection (a).
(2) In the absence of an epidemic or immediate threat thereof, this section shall not apply to any child whose parent or guardian shall file with school authorities a signed, written statement that such immunization and other preventive measures conflict with the parent's or guardian's religious tenets and practices, affirmed under the penalties of perjury.
(c)
(1) No children shall be permitted to attend any public school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility until proof of immunization is given the admissions officer of the school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility except as provided in subsection (b).
(2) No child shall be denied admission to any school or school facility if such child has not been immunized due to medical reasons if such child has a written statement from the child's doctor excusing the child from such immunization.
(3) No child or youth determined to be homeless shall be denied admission to any school or school facility, if the child or youth has not yet been immunized or is unable to produce immunization records due to being homeless. The enrolling school shall comply with any and all federal laws pertaining to the educational rights of homeless children and youth, including the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C.§ 1141 et seq.
(d) Each child attending any school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility without furnishing proof of immunization or exception under subsection (b) and/or (e), shall not be counted in the average daily attendance of students for the distribution of state school funds.
Soooo unless you have a religious or medical problem you dont have a choice.
Those are school rules not a law. Trust me, I went through this with DHS. Even their own nurse said there are no LAWS requiring children to have vaccinations to attend school.
CharlesBuckneroi d

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

((WRONG)) WRONG.....they might have requirements but it aint a law. There is a difference between requirements and laws. They lead people to believe it is a law by the mire mention of required..You aint got to do anything . Everyone does have a choice. Some tend to follow a heard of other sheeple . Like I said. Everyone can make a decision, most tend to let someone else control theirs. For instance, No one can make you sign a paper. You have the right to rufuse to. The party involved might try every avenue to get you to sign. Remember everyone when you sign some sort of paper you giving something away. Think about it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not blamin you. I blame the paid politicians. but it is people like you that buy into their (and the big pharmacutical companies) that feed into their hype. I will claim religious reasons if i have to. I don't think the government should be telling me what I should or should not inject into my children. Do you want the government to tell you that you MUST inject your children with drugs with dangerous side effects? That is exactly what happened to a friend of mine. CPS tried to take away her children because she refused to give her children meds that had dangerous side effects. Come to find out, that CPS agent was being paid by a big pharmaceutical company.(The CPS agent admitted it)
If you think that the government should mandate what we should be giving our children, then apparently you do not want the freedom to decide for yourself what is safe and what isn't. some people can't make those decisions and trust our government to decide for them. I would rather make those decisions for myself and my children. I do not trust our politicians (who are paid by the big med companies and others) to decide for me.

Btw, let me ask you, are your children safe from other children who have hiv/aids? How do you feel knowing that your kids are in class with children that could have a incurable infectious disease? How do you protect your children from that????

This is one question everyone that is for the immunizations has avoided answering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,601 - 5,620 of8,474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Athens Discussions

Search the Athens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Dana 124,548
who is doing who? 3 hr Looking 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr ventriloquist 8,502
teen suicide (Feb '12) 11 hr broken 14
House on pills 16 hr Concerned 1
Jeff Boggess 16 hr THINKING 1
E and E manufacturing (Jun '12) 20 hr peoples voice 23
•••
•••
•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters