“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258426 Aug 26, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Always a terrible hangover after Travers Day but made a little easier cashing tickets when I get over to the track shortly....What a great Day for Red Sox nation up here they are over-joyed with the unloading of Francoma and Theos trash...unreal that they could find a team willing to take a bad back, a disabled list and an angry 1st baseman who dosent like to be disciplined... 262 million reasons to get rid of them....they all are very talented, but Bobby V spoke and of course Mr Henry listened as Bobby V will be in Boston long after any of the players on the current roster or upper management will be. Anyone think the Juicekees could unload Horseface, AROID or Fatso on any one team?? too funny to think about...so far it's been a miserable weekend for the Juicekees as they slowly fade away....too bad the SI players list of baseballs biggest phoneys didnt come out this Monday Captain Cancer could have hit the top 3 along with Nick the Fool and AROID after his long crying bout after getting beaned...what a jerk for him to think someone would want to hit him purposely...a true loser


this is one of your funniest posts...you were the one with crawford for mvp last year and gonzo an all star first baseman...the first to say great deals for the sox, making them contenders for years

this shows the lying coward once again...

you live in the carolinas and fool no one fattie

how is sonya? how long were you in jail for?
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#258427 Aug 26, 2012
I am so mad at Toddy. He lied as that stupid momma profile. He is here posting. He slips into his tman or momma profile. We had a fight yesterday. He is so jealous of Harry and me telling you hje is fat and a tiny wee wee. He smells also. ugh.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#258428 Aug 26, 2012
As for Toddy and gambling its a dream. that momma post is a lie. We are broke. Daddy supports us. That fat hubby collects unemployment.Harry treats us not him. He lives on the computer lying everyday. I hope the detective finds him. He will cry all day.

“I like fatties, don't you? ”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#258429 Aug 26, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
The light hitting bronx bumblers can't wait to get back to their mall in the bronx; where check swings go for home runs. Paul took last nights lose especially hard and hit the meth pipe really hard. Paulie's hoping extra large Leon will be coming soon for some basement buggery, until then the Phoenix Fiend will be hanging on this website.
http://phoenix.gaycities.com/
Could this be "The Phoenix Fiend"
http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_a2/as...


What is this? I said attack meth head AND jimbo. Not only one, both. I warned you to listen to me or else. If you want palpatine and my protection, starting next week, you better listen to me or else. We finish off worms like you. I run this forum as you can see. With palpatine backing me, these cowards will run. The detective hides most of the time and mini bike rider even more. He knows I will appear on his driveway soon. bags of sand await jimbo even now peeking out the window in fear. Join the gang or regret it. LMAO
Wazup

Monroe, NC

#258430 Aug 26, 2012
haha

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#258431 Aug 26, 2012
BIG IKE with the walkoff HR win for the Mets.

newly acquired 1B for the Sox just ties the game. What a trade this will prove to be. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258432 Aug 26, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
BIG IKE with the walkoff HR win for the Mets.
newly acquired 1B for the Sox just ties the game. What a trade this will prove to be. LMAO!


you claimed gonzo the all star first baseman...anyone can hit in that beanbox...loney is nothing and the deal was a salary dump, moron...

how's sonya?? how long were you in jail for?? criminal...its the truth and you have to be quiet about it...keep ignoring! lmfao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258433 Aug 26, 2012
loriann g wrote:
As for Toddy and gambling its a dream. that momma post is a lie. We are broke. Daddy supports us. That fat hubby collects unemployment.Harry treats us not him. He lives on the computer lying everyday. I hope the detective finds him. He will cry all day.


we all know that ma'am...he is a liar from the beginning..a fraud..sorry to hear that he is still unemployed..we were also told that by his ex pal in lauderdale. he also told us your daddy has the time share at boardwalk. But we were also told that he is not allowed to use it anymore...

its not only the detective that is looking for him from what I hear..Your suffering will be over soon.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258434 Aug 26, 2012
loriann g wrote:
I am so mad at Toddy. He lied as that stupid momma profile. He is here posting. He slips into his tman or momma profile. We had a fight yesterday. He is so jealous of Harry and me telling you hje is fat and a tiny wee wee. He smells also. ugh.


well, once again, the 2 posters that met him in here, told us he was fat. No shock to us. As for lying and his posting in other profiles, tman and momma are just a few of the 20 or so he has..

bruce for real, blade, pough, mr casey, fenway fanatic are just a few others...

be strong as we found out he is a criminal. It must kill you at family reunions to be with the jailbird..good luck with harry.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258435 Aug 26, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
BIG IKE with the walkoff HR win for the Mets.
newly acquired 1B for the Sox just ties the game. What a trade this will prove to be. LMAO!


wow, does that mean you are a met fan again, momma? are the mets now out of last??

say, any sight of the rapist santana? what a shame, dl list again...

lmao!!!
Unbiased

United States

#258436 Aug 26, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Always a terrible hangover after Travers Day but made a little easier cashing tickets when I get over to the track shortly....What a great Day for Red Sox nation up here they are over-joyed with the unloading of Francoma and Theos trash...unreal that they could find a team willing to take a bad back, a disabled list and an angry 1st baseman who dosent like to be disciplined... 262 million reasons to get rid of them....they all are very talented, but Bobby V spoke and of course Mr Henry listened as Bobby V will be in Boston long after any of the players on the current roster or upper management will be. Anyone think the Juicekees could unload Horseface, AROID or Fatso on any one team?? too funny to think about...so far it's been a miserable weekend for the Juicekees as they slowly fade away....too bad the SI players list of baseballs biggest phoneys didnt come out this Monday Captain Cancer could have hit the top 3 along with Nick the Fool and AROID after his long crying bout after getting beaned...what a jerk for him to think someone would want to hit him purposely...a true loser
Not as bad as the hangover you are going to feel for lying to BrookHaven John about me and getting my password and user ID's suspended from Topix.

First thing I do when I get back from Hawaii is reach out to Jimi and apologize for being such a rat the past 5 years.

Second thing is head to South Carolina and kick the crap out of Todd Geiss.

Third is offer to buy a round of golf for Fu at that Bethpage Golf Course I'm watching on TV. After the round take Fu and Harley out for drinks on me.

Last but not least is seek out BrookHaven John and explain to
it was Todd who gave Magic Rat his personal information not me.

You guys all know me and know I'd never do that.

Todd, I am very disapointed with you.
Unbiased

United States

#258437 Aug 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, does that mean you are a met fan again, momma? are the mets now out of last??
say, any sight of the rapist santana? what a shame, dl list again...
lmao!!!
I am so sorry about what I did to you over the years. Please forgive me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258438 Aug 26, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
BIG IKE with the walkoff HR win for the Mets.
newly acquired 1B for the Sox just ties the game. What a trade this will prove to be. LMAO!


yanks win fattie up the lead to 4 with the rays playing texas in texas...

rays only up a half game in the wild card, could be in 4th in few days...

say, how are your 2 teams doing? the sox and the mets?? lmao...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#258439 Aug 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yanks win fattie up the lead to 4 with the rays playing texas in texas...
rays only up a half game in the wild card, could be in 4th in few days...
say, how are your 2 teams doing? the sox and the mets?? lmao...
Good and much needed win for the Yanks....now in 1st by 4 Games....Rays off....O's rained out....whats the deal there in Tampa with having a scheduled off day on Sunday.....never heard this before Jim....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#258440 Aug 26, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
The light hitting bronx bumblers can't wait to get back to their mall in the bronx; where check swings go for home runs. Paul took last nights lose especially hard and hit the meth pipe really hard. Paulie's hoping extra large Leon will be coming soon for some basement buggery, until then the Phoenix Fiend will be hanging on this website.
http://phoenix.gaycities.com/
Could this be "The Phoenix Fiend"
http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_a2/as...
Did you get your tongue off of momma's little pee pee yet ya scrawny little homo? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258441 Aug 26, 2012
Unbiased wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry about what I did to you over the years. Please forgive me.
.

Since you are finally telling the truth about momma/tman/geis. Ok. Keep up the good work.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#258442 Aug 26, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Good and much needed win for the Yanks....now in 1st by 4 Games....Rays off....O's rained out....whats the deal there in Tampa with having a scheduled off day on Sunday.....never heard this before Jim....
rays off you dope for the losers convention coming up. you and repubs go hand in hand
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#258443 Aug 26, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
BIG IKE with the walkoff HR win for the Mets.
newly acquired 1B for the Sox just ties the game. What a trade this will prove to be. LMAO!
Oh boy over the worst team in baseball the Astros....about time little Ike was good for something ya moron.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258444 Aug 26, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Good and much needed win for the Yanks....now in 1st by 4 Games....Rays off....O's rained out....whats the deal there in Tampa with having a scheduled off day on Sunday.....never heard this before Jim....
.

Me either. Rays do not control this. Mlb does. Good win for the yanks. Rays now play tough texas. And 4 teams within a half point of the rays. Wild finish with 34 games left

Arod and andy back soon!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#258445 Aug 26, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>rays off you dope for the losers convention coming up. you and repubs go hand in hand
An outta work lazy fatass like you wants Obama to remain in office so you can milk his obamacare welfare BS for all its worth you fat slob....instead of looking around for another job ya fat lazy shit....whats funny is you got fired for cooking grits instead waffles ya stupid moron......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min SevenTee 306,207
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 min Paul Yanks 3,058
jets talk back (Dec '07) 20 min jimi-yank 9,328
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 57 min Maude 15,550
Topix most fooled and laughed at poster (Apr '13) 1 hr jimi-yank 80
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr jimi-yank 143
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,476

Astoria News Video

Astoria Dating
Find my Match

Astoria Jobs

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Astoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Astoria

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]