Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Testing wrote:
Testing

hey stupid, test in another forum..we see ashville, we know who it is, the forum coward, like a rat on late at night or on when the yanks lose or fall behind...effin coward

say, how's sonya? see her lately?

how long were you in jail for?? lmao...
DaGreatDirtyWate r

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

DaGreatDirtywater wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I left this forum you oaf, tired of your constant nonsense. momma-t-man, or whoever the hell you are anymore, you lie about everything and you're not to be trusted from what unbiased and John told me. Been reading all your stupid garbage for 2 months now and they are right on about what they say, grow up fatso, stop being a coward and get a life.
Yeah well the above kinda says why I left the forum. One morning I opened a page to see someone posting vulgar crude ireprehensable things about Brookhaven John's wife and daughter.

And I asked myself "why do you post here?" Its not about baseball, its about a group of cowards hiding behind proxies slinging sh1t at eachother and jerkin off like so many monkeys in a cage.

Have fun with it. There ARE other forums where they talk baseball. I haven't been, this season is a wash to me.

And the obvious: the Sox suck. That had nothing to do with me leaving. I've never seen a team led by so many fools.

So I get to spend more time on the field or with family and friends. Big deal.

Fu- no olives, I don't understand it. Thats my verification code.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Making money hand over fist up here...Pretty funny watching the juicekees play a 4 game series in september like it means something....i guess to them it does as Tampa will be flying by them shortly...good to see blowjoba hasnt missed a beat..maybe Cash-man can offer Seattle Blow-joba and Phat hughes again for the King....only to come away with another bum from Seattle...Too funny
what a rest of day its going to be here in new haven with some of the fellas. going to the sports bar now to meet them. David Phelps? LMAO! going to be a fun game, followed by Rex and crew embarrassing the gmen and taking over the city. BOY ELI LMAO!

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

DaGreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well the above kinda says why I left the forum. One morning I opened a page to see someone posting vulgar crude ireprehensable things about Brookhaven John's wife and daughter.
And I asked myself "why do you post here?" Its not about baseball, its about a group of cowards hiding behind proxies slinging sh1t at eachother and jerkin off like so many monkeys in a cage.
Have fun with it. There ARE other forums where they talk baseball. I haven't been, this season is a wash to me.
And the obvious: the Sox suck. That had nothing to do with me leaving. I've never seen a team led by so many fools.
Yes, that was a shame about his wife and daughter. BHJ is a good guy no doubt

2-0 Sox. Juicekees wont last long in first. Cant wait. LMAO!

Un will be back soon from ZONA. Paulie is scared to death. Guy hardly leaves his house now

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

DaGreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant say I blame you for leaving this. Ive read through most forums on Topix and rarely is intelligence printed, although the creator and ringleader of this mess takes the cake, a real buffoon. Your intelligent baseball posts are missed.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

DaGreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well the above kinda says why I left the forum. One morning I opened a page to see someone posting vulgar crude reprehensable things about Brookhaven John's wife and daughter.

And I asked myself "why do you post here?" Its not about baseball, its about a group of cowards hiding behind proxies slinging sh1t at each other and jerkin off like so many monkeys in a cage.

Do what you have to do. Enjoyed sparring with you...

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

freakin hilaries seeing Nick the Fool dive for a ball...LMAO!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that was a shame about his wife and daughter. BHJ is a good guy no doubt
Un will be back soon from ZONA. Paulie is scared to death. Guy hardly leaves his house now
Yup sure I am fatboy over a roid freak....that's too funny...LMFAO....you made up a forum on the only pal you have left on here palpatine and than begged for help on the roe vs. wade forum on how to delete the forum you created on him and shivering in fear over it ya crackhead dope....LMFAO....while also momma/tman/Todd Geis the unemployed fat slob is scared to death of Billy, Harley, Fu and Jim......its too funny a hiding coward like you has all your windows and doors locked and bolted down 24/7......and Harry has your wife Lori all to himself......a fat slob like you is also scared of the black stallion......ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>what a rest of day its going to be here in new haven with some of the fellas. going to the sports bar now to meet them. David Phelps? LMAO! going to be a fun game, followed by Rex and crew embarrassing the gmen and taking over the city. BOY ELI LMAO!

this is funny..exactly how momma posts..strange huh fattie? gotta hide behind this profile..

since when does the original tman care about the gmen and jets? no, its momma chamberlin, forum rat coward...in another profile...

for your info, eli a 2 time superbowl winner, mvp of the game..never lost a nfc championship game..nor, have the gmen. beat the crap out of the jets and tossed a 99 yard td pass in a game that counts

the jets can win preseason games anytime, thats good. enjoy it

gmen win regular season games that count, something the jets, and rexie cannot do

see ya, fat coward..lmao...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that was a shame about his wife and daughter. BHJ is a good guy no doubt
More lies huh momma? LMFAO Did ya ever take BH John to a met game you promised yet? didn't think so......but as you kiss his azz royally....you also back stabbed BH John with magickrat you and unbiased finding out info from him on BH John like a sneaky rat you stupid azzhole.....LMFAO

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny..exactly how momma posts..strange huh fattie? gotta hide behind this profile..
since when does the original tman care about the gmen and jets? no, its momma chamberlin, forum rat coward...in another profile...
for your info, eli a 2 time superbowl winner, mvp of the game..never lost a nfc championship game..nor, have the gmen. beat the crap out of the jets and tossed a 99 yard td pass in a game that counts
the jets can win preseason games anytime, thats good. enjoy it
gmen win regular season games that count, something the jets, and rexie cannot do
see ya, fat coward..lmao...
To the poster Dirtywater, the above words of ignorance is all you'll miss.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>More lies huh momma? LMFAO Did ya ever take BH John to a met game you promised yet? didn't think so......but as you kiss his azz royally....you also back stabbed BH John with magickrat you and unbiased finding out info from him on BH John like a sneaky rat you stupid azzhole.....LMFAO

what was funny was momma trying to post bhj and being ignored by him...

momma/tman/geis was never going to go to a met game, he knew it in the end...

he found out that momma lives in the carolinas as he was lied to by both of his ex pals...stabbed in the back...

the best thing is this phony tman posts exactly, 100% like momma and does not even bother to hide it

and, unbiased admitted tman, bruce for real, blade, pough are just some of the momma chamberlin phony profiles...he has around 20.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>what a rest of day its going to be here in new haven with some of the fellas. going to the sports bar now to meet them. David Phelps? LMAO! going to be a fun game, followed by Rex and crew embarrassing the gmen and taking over the city. BOY ELI LMAO!

new haven the carolinas?? or, was it floral park, the carolinas??

say, did you see granderhorrible just go deep??

hows sonya?? how long were you in jail for??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

DaGreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>

did you know that the guy who did that got arrested?? bhj brother is a cop and they took his computer..and checked it out and wiped it out...

bhj told a few in here the details. i was one of them. reason, i got a sorry message..as did one other

2 people in here, your posting buddies stabbed bhj in the back...they tried getting info from magic rat and one of them supplied info to that guy on bhj...

your pals, lmfao..go ask bhj...he is busy but will be back..you do not belive me, ask the guy you gave the olive code..

I told you about the scumbags, and you never believed me...well, one does now.

by the way, momma lied about you several times..one, you were deathly ill and had told him this

and, the other by his proxy profile tman and his own words

you were in arizona for weeks looking for paul...

what pals...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what was funny was momma trying to post bhj and being ignored by him...
momma/tman/geis was never going to go to a met game, he knew it in the end...
he found out that momma lives in the carolinas as he was lied to by both of his ex pals...stabbed in the back...
the best thing is this phony tman posts exactly, 100% like momma and does not even bother to hide it
and, unbiased admitted tman, bruce for real, blade, pough are just some of the momma chamberlin phony profiles...he has around 20.
Yup.....very stupid of momma along with unbiased to back stab BH John with the idiot magickrat.....than the fat scumbag posts DW in his fake tman handle.....proving once more what a big idiot this Todd Geis is.....whats funny is the only pal momma has left on here now unbiased......stabbed him in the back with the "what happened to palpatine" poll forum....than crying and scared to death for help.....goes on the roe vs. wade forum desperately trying to rid the forum he created for fear of his life.....too friggin funny......

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....very stupid of momma along with unbiased to back stab BH John with the idiot magickrat.....than the fat scumbag posts DW in his fake tman handle.....proving once more what a big idiot this Todd Geis is.....whats funny is the only pal momma has left on here now unbiased......stabbed him in the back with the "what happened to palpatine" poll forum....than crying and scared to death for help.....goes on the roe vs. wade forum desperately trying to rid the forum he created for fear of his life.....too friggin funny......
To the poster Dirtywater, will you miss this rubbish ? All day and all night it never changes with these two, ignorance at it's finest.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I AM IN FLORAL PARK DAMMIT AND YOUR DEAD AFTER ALL YOUR POSTS ON HERE PAST FEW MONTHS!!!

whoops, momma forgot what profile he was in...here we see momma as tman post floral park which he has claimed for momma for years

now, we see tman posting this..and tman has several dozen times lied about being in...drum role

new haven

duh, actually, they are one and the same and live in the carolinas...

page and post number can be supplied to show the confusion post!! lmao...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>To the poster Dirtywater, will you miss this rubbish ? All day and all night it never changes with these two, ignorance at it's finest.
sh it no....momma/tman is a big time crackhead moron......
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh no.Todd who you know as tman or momma is upset with the jets. Another night of him crying and farting.The slacker profile is him also. He lives to fool you.Time for my quickie with Harry. Peace out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Astoria News Video

•••
•••

Astoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE