View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 24
Bookmark this page and keep checking back for the most up-to-date Trick-or-Treat times in your neighborhood. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ann Gates

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Please check your dates for Hilliard, Columbus and Dubin. You have Thursday the 29th of October. Thursday is the 28th! Also the 31st is on Sunday! Thanks!
Quasimodo

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Why can't they just have trick or treat night on Halloween????
sjm

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Read the DATE on this article folks... it's from last year.
STressed out

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 3, 2010
OMG--ALREADY??? I don't have any halloween outfits for my kids yet and I haven't even bought any candy yet! I can not believe it's here already!
Maria

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 3, 2010
sjm wrote:
Read the DATE on this article folks... it's from last year.
I thought this was a little early!! LOL. I'm usually checking the day before..........
Lindas a loser

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I'm dressing up as Yo Gabba Gabba this year. The one with the orange hair and black glasses! My kids are going to be soo embarrassed!

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#7 Sep 4, 2010
Lindas a loser wrote:
I'm dressing up as Yo Gabba Gabba this year. The one with the orange hair and black glasses! My kids are going to be soo embarrassed!
I want to see this, will you keep us posted as to what route you will be using so we can bring out the lawn chairs and watch you go by?
Lindas a loser

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 4, 2010
CMH Rick wrote:
<quoted text>I want to see this, will you keep us posted as to what route you will be using so we can bring out the lawn chairs and watch you go by?
I wish the Dispatch would let us add photos to our comments.....It's going to be classic!
Fred

Perrysburg, OH

#9 Sep 4, 2010
Cool now we can set our egging dates now.
All tricks no treats

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 4, 2010
Fred wrote:
Cool now we can set our egging dates now.
Change it up from slashing tires huh??? You Hilliard people are crazy!!!
sjm

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 4, 2010
I'm getting flamed for pointing out the date on an article? Don't you people have better things to do than hit the damn judge button?

C&P direct from the article for you doubters:

View Trick-Or-Treat Times
Updated: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:36 PM
Maria

Columbus, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2010
sjm wrote:
I'm getting flamed for pointing out the date on an article? Don't you people have better things to do than hit the damn judge button?
C&P direct from the article for you doubters:
View Trick-Or-Treat Times
Updated: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:36 PM
And the person who pointed out the wrong dates got "brilliant"? Place is strange sometimes..........

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#13 Sep 4, 2010
I think I will dress-up like a liberal!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#14 Sep 4, 2010
Let me be more specific in regards to a liberal costume.

Examples:

Janet Reno, Mysty aka Old Musty Medicaid, Janet Napolitano or Elena Kagan. Dressing up like Frances Strickland to include, imitating her singing about Ted (as viewed on youtube), would also be fun! If I dress up like Frances, I will have to borrow a guitar. Do you have a guitar I can utilize? I could always call Frances and borrow hers!
Healthy Lungs

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 5, 2010
Zoe Regen wrote:
Let me be more specific in regards to a liberal costume.
Examples:
Janet Reno, Mysty aka Old Musty Medicaid, Janet Napolitano or Elena Kagan. Dressing up like Frances Strickland to include, imitating her singing about Ted (as viewed on youtube), would also be fun! If I dress up like Frances, I will have to borrow a guitar. Do you have a guitar I can utilize? I could always call Frances and borrow hers!
That's scarier than Jason from Halloween!!!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#16 Sep 5, 2010
Healthy Lungs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's scarier than Jason from Halloween!!!
I think I will be Frances Strickland! Take a look! I will make my husband be Ted!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#17 Sep 6, 2010
We changed our minds. We are still going to dress-up like liberals but different characters. I am going to be Nancy aka Botox Pelosi and my husband is going to be Timothy Geithner aka Hermie the Elf. What do you think?
Traffic Cone Costume

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 6, 2010
We've got 6 friends who are all going to dress up as traffic cones, and then we're going to walk single file all night!
Snuggies Fan

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 7, 2010
My hubby and I are dressing up in Snuggies to pass out candy and horrify our teenager!!!!
sjm

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 7, 2010
Zoe Regen wrote:
We changed our minds. We are still going to dress-up like liberals but different characters. I am going to be Nancy aka Botox Pelosi and my husband is going to be Timothy Geithner aka Hermie the Elf. What do you think?
Are you gonna make him carry around a copy of Turbo Tax for authenticity? LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexie Beane (Mar '13) 2 hr oh 5
costlow (Dec '13) 2 hr oh 3
Brandon Sheets 2 hr oh 2
who is cody campbel 2 hr oh 4
Trooper charged with DUI | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '10) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 93
jimmy mcclarren 20 hr Mini 1
lexie beane Sun Lexie Beane 6
Ashville Dating
Find my Match

Ashville Jobs

Ashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]