Transient camping is up this summer

Aug 31, 2010 Full story: The Ashland Daily Tidings

A few hours before police say a transient accidentally set a fire that ripped through 11 houses on Oak Knoll Drive Tuesday, officers cited six people for illegally camping in Lithia Park, after noticing an increase in transient activity in the city, the police chief said.

Full Story
On The Dole

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 31, 2010
"Tuesday's fire has residents calling on officials to address the city's growing transient problem..."
This isn't rocket science.
Medford has made it clear that they are not transient friendly, while Ashland's progressive left wing-nuts, have proclaimed they are the bastion for all free-range bums.
You simply reap what you sow.
open-carry

Ashland, OR

#2 Aug 31, 2010
On The Dole wrote:
"Tuesday's fire has residents calling on officials to address the city's growing transient problem..."
This isn't rocket science.
Medford has made it clear that they are not transient friendly, while Ashland's progressive left wing-nuts, have proclaimed they are the bastion for all free-range bums.
You simply reap what you sow.
I live in Ashland and it's getting to be the transient center of the universe.Some of these foul mouth punks need their ass's kicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In-N-Out Burger potentially looking to open in ... Oct 17 Sandy 1
New to 541 looking for some help (Feb '14) Oct 5 Pbj1 3
Review: Active Property Service (Jul '09) Sep 25 shelly 17
Review: Jots-Javier Orozco Tree Service Sep 22 SharonB 1
Dan Austin Andress Sep 19 unknown 1
UFO spotted over Medford - anyone else see it? Sep '14 kristenshearer 2
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Sep '14 Shawn D 176
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland Jobs