Grown men that still live with mommy and daddy

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
This makes me sick. Yhey're usually fat, poorly educated, refuse to work, and let other men raise thier kids because they have failed at marrige and just about everything else in life. Can someone tell me why there isn't a line 2 miles long consisting of these slugs waiting for thier turn to step in front of a train?
The Real Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2012
I know they should act like this.

Citizen

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2012
OMG that's funny!
The Real Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Thank you so much! I try hard.
Citizen wrote:
OMG that's funny!
Oh I know

AOL

#5 Aug 11, 2012
They probably do feel like a failure after marrying someone like you. You are no doubt one of those women that thinks they wear the pants and orders her husband around every second of every day. You are no doubt some fugly pig yourself, a truckers dream if you will, that is a ragingbitchthat nobody can stand to be around and he has suffered so much after living with you for so long that he has given up on life completely. Women like you are nasty, mean, have smelly rotten geitals and only wanted kids to be able to keep a man, then you gripe and complain to anyone that will listen about how bad things are for you,how you are treated just awful, blahblahblah, until some other man,(with obivous low self esteem problems), steps in and becomes your savior. Then you beat up on your husband and basically kill him inside until he hasn't the will to go on. You are a shameful hag and a horrible mother. He should be commended for not killing himself and steering clear of you and going back home where he is still loved.
I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day and may God bless you my child.
The Real Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I bet you look like Nobunny so leave my smart friend alone. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh I know wrote:
They probably do feel like a failure after marrying someone like you. You are no doubt one of those women that thinks they wear the pants and orders her husband around every second of every day. You are no doubt some fugly pig yourself, a truckers dream if you will, that is a ragingbitchthat nobody can stand to be around and he has suffered so much after living with you for so long that he has given up on life completely. Women like you are nasty, mean, have smelly rotten geitals and only wanted kids to be able to keep a man, then you gripe and complain to anyone that will listen about how bad things are for you,how you are treated just awful, blahblahblah, until some other man,(with obivous low self esteem problems), steps in and becomes your savior. Then you beat up on your husband and basically kill him inside until he hasn't the will to go on. You are a shameful hag and a horrible mother. He should be commended for not killing himself and steering clear of you and going back home where he is still loved.
I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day and may God bless you my child.
Oh I know

AOL

#7 Aug 11, 2012
The Real Goblinwang wrote:
I bet you look like Nobunny so leave my smart friend alone. http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
FYI you stupid fool. I would never trust your opinion enough to go to any of those links you throw all over topix. It is obvious that you are responding to yourself, because you have no friends, using a different means so that we all may see a different location. Now, just go away with your stupid little "youtube" drama. You are nothing. You are not even the real goblin.
The Real Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2012
You are missing out on some real fun! If I were you I would go to the links, learn what's going on around you. Then read the poetry I write, and you will grow as a man. This would be a fine "development plan" for you.
Oh I know wrote:
<quoted text>FYI you stupid fool. I would never trust your opinion enough to go to any of those links you throw all over topix. It is obvious that you are responding to yourself, because you have no friends, using a different means so that we all may see a different location. Now, just go away with your stupid little "youtube" drama. You are nothing. You are not even the real goblin.
Citizen

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2012
I'm not a woman, I'm a man who's sick of taking care of the fat bastards responsibilities. To whine like the little bitch that he is and sponge off the family he has is beyond repulsive. To expect sympathy from all those around him for his own lack of motivation is inexcusable. His parents should have booted his useless ass out of the house long ago and forced him to learn how to fend for himself instead of faking illnesses and threatening to kill himself when things don't go his way.
I suppose I could have gone down the same hopeless road as him had I not been raised by decent parents who taught me that nothing in life is free and the world owes you nothing!
It should also be pointed out that he's quite a LIAR as well. He tells outlandish stories to garner sympathy when it benefits him. When faced with any sort of proff to his lies all he can do is run to his lunatic mother and whine til she pets him on the head and makes it all better.
I am ten times the man that he will ever be. I take care of my children as well as his, I work a full time job that he could never do. I am a MAN! HE IS A WORTHLESS CHILD!
Let's be honest here for a minute, do you really think this is all HIS EXES fault? I'll have you knoww that she is an excellent mother and a wonderful lover as well. She maintains a spotless home and asks for nothing but companionship and honesty. We've been together since she got tired of being lied to and cheated on. Him dragging her back to his mommy and daddys house should never have happened in the first place. If he were any sort of a real man and father, he would have found a way to take care of his family instead of quitting his job and running home to mommy.
You, like everyone else involved with that piece of feces have been lied to. I'm sure that deep down inside you know I'm right.
And as far as him killing himself? Yeah...sure, the man is a coward, a poor self loathing product of the parenting skills of his equally worthless parents.
With any luck he'll stop talking about suicide and actually do it. BUT we all know that cowards only talk about it. I really hope he grows up and does something with his life. I could even offer him a really good paying job right now if I actuallt thought he was trustworthy enough to keep it for more than a few days. God knows I'd do just about anything at this point to see him man up and be a responsible parent for once.
It's pretty obvious to me that you aren't one of his relatives, more than likely his cabbage patch kid looking GF, because you do seem rather intelligent. Hopefully intelligent enough to run from the BUM AS FAST AS YOU CAN! The hurtful things he says to you and little mind games he plays are only the tip of the iceberg. And if the thoughts of being alone is what keeps you with the guy, just give me a call and I can hook you up with a real man with a real job and a real life that won't drag you down with him.
Let the BOYCHILD sit on his useless ass at mommys house til they send him off to prison for not paying his child support. Then you can be pen-pals! Lol
Oh I know

AOL

#10 Aug 11, 2012
@Citizen/Goblin- Amazing how Citizen and Goblin always follow each other around and agree on everything and nobody can tell they are the same person or anything. I'm not going to waste my time reading your post. Your just dumb.
Citizen

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2012
No, we are not the same person. I had given you more credit than that. Obviously you're just as twisted as the backsliding fool who treated you like crap and kicked you out of his house. Now just imagine how she felt and all that she had to endure trying to make it there. Those people are pathetic.
If you have nowhere to stay you'd be more than welcome to use our spare room because no matter how much crap that flows from your mouth, I can't help but feel sorry for you for having to endure all the foul treatment and lies. You are better than that. You deserve more than that.
Pfft...I'm probably wasting my breath. It's probably not even who I thought it was. We might be talking about two different people. Hahaha
The chosen one

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Names please?????
What If

Morehead, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Pathetic as the wh*re he married after he lost the good woman, in my opinion.
Citizen

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Funny how the OP describes sooooo many dirtbags in eastern Ky.
Citizen

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2012
But the dirtbag I was referring to is one of those stereotypical mommas boys. I can't wait to bump into him out somewhere alone. Ii bet I can make him cry. Lol
Citizen

United States

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Should be easy...he's pretty good at crying. What a bitch.
Sounds like my ex

Ironton, OH

#17 Aug 12, 2012
It sounds like you know an ex of mine well. Just this past week, he had fake illnesses and suicide threats. If we are talking about the same person, he is a cheater and a lier and she should be happy to be away from him. I don't think my ex is back on his momma's couch yet,but, he's not far from it. He always was a momma's boy and too stupid to realize it when he had a good woman. Maybe one of these days, he will get off his momma's titty and get a real job like men are supposed to.
Uncle Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2012
I'm a sexy bitch that lives with two poodles.
What If

Morehead, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2012
And a box of condoms if you are smart, which some people apparently aren't anymore, such a shame.
marlboro man

Ironton, OH

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Uncle Goblinwang wrote:
I'm a sexy bitch that lives with two poodles.
can i bf you? I'll be your american pitt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Don 5,254
Medical Abortion Protest October 5 9 min Diction 60
Women who have had abortions 16 min Prolife 10
Judge Davis (Oct '10) 20 min Jokester 116
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min No Surprize 153,829
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min BorgX 131,061
fairview 1 hr hicks 454
Ashland football 2 hr Linda 47
kdmc 13 hr Oldie 16
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashland People Search