topcat

Broken Arrow, OK

#288 Jun 11, 2012
Goblinwang wrote:
I've got great news! I talked to Fred over the weekend and he is moving everybody that got laid off to Portsmouth when the new Hospital opens! Fred is my Uncle and I hate that so many people don't really know what a fine man he is.
you are full of it!!!!!
Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#289 Jun 12, 2012
Am not!
topcat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of it!!!!!
topcat

Broken Arrow, OK

#290 Jun 12, 2012
Goblinwang wrote:
<quoted text>Am not!
really good come back are you a child get your facts straight and stop wasting peoples time grow up
Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#291 Jun 12, 2012
I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse.
topcat wrote:
<quoted text>
really good come back are you a child get your facts straight and stop wasting peoples time grow up
Rumor

New York, NY

#292 Jun 18, 2012
Any one hear that KDMC may be sold or merged with another hospital in Lexington or Louisville?
nada

Huntington, WV

#293 Jun 18, 2012
"Anyone hear that KDMC may be sold or merged with another hospital in Lexington or Louisville?"

Strictly a rumor, although they need to merge with someone, because priding themselves on being a local owned, independent hospital is not working.
topcat

Greenup, KY

#294 Jun 18, 2012
Goblinwang wrote:
<quoted text>I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse.
if you were ever to try and slap me it would be the last thing you ever did with your paws and that is giving you credit to be something with feelings but you do not know what life is and youare a waste of my time so f off you are a jerk
yea

Ashland, KY

#295 Jun 19, 2012
I lost my job to it sucks !!!
tadpole

Ashland, KY

#297 Jun 19, 2012
they were probley payed off not to broadcast
tadpole

Ashland, KY

#298 Jun 19, 2012
my wife was layed off for the second time was forced recalled back was able to bid out of hells kitchen took a better job then was on vacation and like last time got the ax seems funny no reports on news and paper is someone getting payed off
tadpole

Ashland, KY

#299 Jun 19, 2012
sorry to hear that my prayes go out to you and family
btt

Ashland, KY

#300 Jun 20, 2012
no way they can lay off a whole lot more. patient care staff is already stretched thin. these are just rumors doubt layoffs are coming.. if they do it will probably be union jobs gone.
Best Doctor

New York, NY

#301 Jun 20, 2012
Best thing that ever happen to KDMC was Dr. Richard Paulus. It was built up better after he decided to stay. If Doctor Paulus was ever to leave, our whole family and extended families are gone. He truly is the reason so many of us still go there. I can say with absolute honesty I am not a family member or friend of his, I am just starting to worry with all the crap going on there that he could leave. Dr. Paulus, you are the only reason so many stay, please don't leave all of us who need you. Thank you for saving so many.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#302 Jun 21, 2012
That and all the wild parties of his. Is that what the new ballroom is for on the top floor? For that matter, why does any hospital have a ballroom? Just get back to what KDMC was built for in the first place. Making sick people better.
Best Doctor wrote:
Best thing that ever happen to KDMC was Dr. Richard Paulus. It was built up better after he decided to stay. If Doctor Paulus was ever to leave, our whole family and extended families are gone. He truly is the reason so many of us still go there. I can say with absolute honesty I am not a family member or friend of his, I am just starting to worry with all the crap going on there that he could leave. Dr. Paulus, you are the only reason so many stay, please don't leave all of us who need you. Thank you for saving so many.
party on

Huntington, WV

#303 Jun 21, 2012
I have been to some of those 'wild parties', and it is not an actual ballroom but an unfinished floor that is decorated like the prom. Lots of expensive decorations, but Fred won't allow alcohol anymore. It is mostly doctors, VPs, managers and all their families who go.

Paulus is a really good doctor who does care about his patients.
yea

Elizabethtown, KY

#304 Jun 21, 2012
When
yea

Broken Arrow, OK

#305 Jun 22, 2012
I got layer off too
Dumped

New York, NY

#306 Sep 14, 2012
Maybe they'll close and turn it in to one whorhouse. That's all it is anyway.and Fred's reputation lets everyone know that it's ok to behave just ant way they wish. It's either layoff rumors or who screwing who rumors.
true story

Huntington, WV

#307 Sep 15, 2012
Dumped wrote:
Maybe they'll close and turn it in to one whorhouse. That's all it is anyway.and Fred's reputation lets everyone know that it's ok to behave just ant way they wish. It's either layoff rumors or who screwing who rumors.
You forgot Medicare fraud rumors.
andy

Russell, KY

#308 Sep 25, 2012
Beware the end of the fiscal year, which is Sunday. Watch Friday 28th!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Jan Niesel (Aug '10) 10 min I KNOW IT ALL 28
Dr.Kleycamp? 1 hr jan 4
REH - Ramey Estep Homes (Apr '13) 2 hr Aaron 41
Alison Lundergan Grimes blatantly false ad - "s... 2 hr wtf 9
Big building next to old Shoneys with long line... 2 hr how 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 131,467
Ashland football 4 hr Former player 69 89
fairview 5 hr riley jo 763
goodbye AK STEEL 15 hr Lol 34
Sodomy 3rd Degree Arrest in Boyd County 16 hr Fact 31
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance