Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2014
concerned BF

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 23, 2012
 
I have heard from a very good source that he is sneaking around with the cleaning crew guy that cleans his office while he has a wife and kids back in Canada? If anyone know anything let me know?
used

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 24, 2012
 
Yes, I've heard many st
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What? What housekeeping guy? Dr.Baker is gay? I find this hard to believe. He is an AMAZING doctor. I really like him.
andy

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2012
 
What a load of manure!!
Whatever

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2012
 
curious wrote:
What? What housekeeping guy? Dr.Baker is gay? I find this hard to believe. He is an AMAZING doctor. I really like him.
What a completely ignorant response! If this man is gay, or even cheating on his wife, how does that change that he is as you put it, "An Amazing doctor"?:/
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2012
 
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What a completely ignorant response! If this man is gay, or even cheating on his wife, how does that change that he is as you put it, "An Amazing doctor"?:/
It absolutly doesnt matter. Which is EXACTLY why I dont understand why it was even mentioned, you moron! I just felt like defending him. I find him to be an amazing guy and an amazing doctor! Its infuriating that someone would get onn here and try to slander him.
used

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2012
 
curious wrote:
<quoted text>It absolutly doesnt matter. Which is EXACTLY why I dont understand why it was even mentioned, you moron! I just felt like defending him. I find him to be an amazing guy and an amazing doctor! Its infuriating that someone would get onn here and try to slander him.
well this happens to be my truth and if you choose not to believe it then so be it! Stick your head back in the sand! Go ahead!
all kidding aside

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2012
 
How does this affect the quality of his practice? I would much rather have a physician who I might disagree with morally but performs great work, than a physician that I agree with on everything but is a poor practitioner!
used

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 30, 2012
 
all kidding aside wrote:
How does this affect the quality of his practice? I would much rather have a physician who I might disagree with morally but performs great work, than a physician that I agree with on everything but is a poor practitioner!
It doesn't but morally if can do this to his wife and children and the boyfriend of the guy he is banging then I would imagine that he would lie and cheat on anything else he was involved in! And what about the gay guy working the gift shop? What do u know about him.
unfortunate

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 30, 2012
 
Im assuming you are the boyfriend of the guy Dr.Baker is ALLEGEDLY sleeping with? Did you ever stop to think that he has NO idea about you? Did you ever think to hold your boyfriend accountable as opposed to slandering a man you dont know? Did you ever stop to think that you may actually not know anything about his personal life or the state of his marriage? Or even that this is completely false to begin with? The bottom line is that if your partner is unfaithful...you need to take that up with your partner and hold HIM accountable for his mistakes before you place blame on for all you know is an innocent man.
used

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 30, 2012
 
unfortunate wrote:
Im assuming you are the boyfriend of the guy Dr.Baker is ALLEGEDLY sleeping with? Did you ever stop to think that he has NO idea about you? Did you ever think to hold your boyfriend accountable as opposed to slandering a man you dont know? Did you ever stop to think that you may actually not know anything about his personal life or the state of his marriage? Or even that this is completely false to begin with? The bottom line is that if your partner is unfaithful...you need to take that up with your partner and hold HIM accountable for his mistakes before you place blame on for all you know is an innocent man.
Well I could say the same to you about NOT knowing because I actually do know and yes he was held accountable because we are no longer together and if your so freaking smart about slander trust me he knew about me and in my opinion makes him just as guilty. So shut your dumbass mouth and stop assuming!
unfortunate

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 30, 2012
 
used wrote:
<quoted text>Well I could say the same to you about NOT knowing because I actually do know and yes he was held accountable because we are no longer together and if your so freaking smart about slander trust me he knew about me and in my opinion makes him just as guilty. So shut your dumbass mouth and stop assuming!
Lol. You speak like a child. I will shut my "dumbass mouth," as there is no sense in reasoning with someone like yourself. Just know that to bring your personal life and the lives of others to topix is very telling of what kind of individual you are. I suggest growing up a little.
used

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 30, 2012
 
unfortunate wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. You speak like a child. I will shut my "dumbass mouth," as there is no sense in reasoning with someone like yourself. Just know that to bring your personal life and the lives of others to topix is very telling of what kind of individual you are. I suggest growing up a little.
Really and you think I speak like a child while you speak no better! Judge not or be judged ! Look I don't know you and you don't know me so at this point you can think that you are better than me but reality is your not ! It is all the same if I am writing or reading? Every action has a reaction, which are you?
Uncle Reemus

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 8, 2013
 
A penis can stand erect,
so intense is its vital power.
It can scream its head off all day,
yet it never becomes hoarse,
so complete is its harmony
Kellie stakes

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 8, 2013
 
I like to staple my balls to my thigh and put on pretty dresses
Bambo

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 25, 2013
 
I would have never guess
Swamp guy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 5, 2014
 
Have appointment with this dr , is this true?
I'll have to find me another throat doctor . I'm afraid to go
really

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Swamp guy wrote:
Have appointment with this dr , is this true?
I'll have to find me another throat doctor . I'm afraid to go
are you really that stupid that you would find a different doctor over his sexuality? I guess you really are free from the hills of Kentucky?!?!?!
Jot yes

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 24, 2014
 
Is he a good doctor ?
I have sinuses issues
G money

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 26, 2014
 
Good doctor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Boyd County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••