gary

Saint Cloud, FL

#21 Jul 9, 2010
just think how much money the county could bring back in though if he would actually bring back smoking in the jail like he once did and like he did when he pitched for election then after being elected he took it out, mark up smokes to about five dollars a pack for generics and watch the money roll in but no that will never happen cause anything to make a inmates life miserable and hard if what old jailer joe will do, the best thing to do with Joe Burchett when he dies is to bury him in shorts and a tank top cause its going to be hot where that cross eyed idiot goes
nuff said

Ashland, KY

#22 Jul 10, 2010
Carrie Samay Reedy

Richmond, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2010
momwhoknows wrote:
Which employee was carried out on a stretcher this morning, and what happened?
The guard was my fiance Eddie Reedy. He got really dizzy and passed out. He is recovering fine.

By the way, nice nickname to pick out when your asking a question like that. Apparently you are a mom who doesn't know too much. Just sayin...
ridiculous

Butler, PA

#24 Jul 26, 2010
I know someone who got released and has been arrested 4 times in the past 6 to 7 months. 3 of them were for DUI and the other was for wanton endangerment and alcohol intoxication in a public place.
IKN

Ashland, KY

#25 Jul 26, 2010
Carrie Samay Reedy wrote:
<quoted text>
The guard was my fiance Eddie Reedy. He got really dizzy and passed out. He is recovering fine.
By the way, nice nickname to pick out when your asking a question like that. Apparently you are a mom who doesn't know too much. Just sayin...
thank god I'm glad that he is ok bc I was worried about him we always picking we r friends I saw him to fell down bc he was dizzy what's wrong with him?? Tell him hey for me this is Jennifer he know my husband Floyd Maynard in jail
Carrie Samay Reedy

Richmond, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2010
IKN wrote:
<quoted text>
thank god I'm glad that he is ok bc I was worried about him we always picking we r friends I saw him to fell down bc he was dizzy what's wrong with him?? Tell him hey for me this is Jennifer he know my husband Floyd Maynard in jail
He's sittin right here. He's doin great. He says Hi.
IKN

Ashland, KY

#27 Jul 26, 2010
<quoted text>
He's sittin right here. He's doin great. He says Hi.
thanks. If he have a text on the cell then text me at (six o six)three six nine - one eight five eight just talking bc I'm so boring today
Me Myself and I

Staunton, VA

#28 Aug 2, 2010
BCDC is a freaking joke. Wake up Boyd County and vote Joe out!
paul48

Richmond, KY

#29 Aug 2, 2010
Me Myself and I wrote:
BCDC is a freaking joke. Wake up Boyd County and vote Joe out!
you said it!
Curious

Lebanon, KY

#30 Aug 2, 2010
<quoted text>

I noticed you said he is your fiancÚ but you both have the same last name. Does this mean you are related???????
gary

Broken Arrow, OK

#31 Aug 2, 2010
what baffles me is the bigger jail, when i moved here in the 80's the population was much more than now, i mean ashland and boyd county has declined over the years however the jail population has more than tripled? what gives
Jack

Greenup, KY

#32 Aug 3, 2010
Jack Meof wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did he lose state inmates that only paid $6.00 a day but due to his unintelligent ways he also lost $1 million dollar a yr Federal program that paid $42.00 a day per inmate but Jailer Joe was too stupid to do the math and send state inmates on down state. If people only knew how uneducated Joe is and how the detention center is really run they would be totally bewildered and appalled that we are paying close to $80,000 a year for a half a**ed run jail.
Don't know where you got your figures about how much they get paid to house state inmates. It's a lot more that $6.00 a day. It's over $30.00 a day.
paul48

Richmond, KY

#33 Aug 4, 2010
why didnt joe try to thwart off the state inamtes escape.a rat tell him of some escape plan..he listens...the DOC tells him of there plans and he says f@ck DOC
Rutro George

Plano, TX

#34 Aug 13, 2010
Ding Dang Wing Wang
Portsmouth Resident

Portsmouth, OH

#36 Jan 3, 2011
I'm not sure who to contact but Shanon Clark (alias; Sparks, French) was arrested Friday. You might want to look in her car trunk, she keeps drugs there. She is a well known drug dealer in Portsmouth, Ohio.
bitchynky

Richmond, KY

#37 Jan 3, 2011
there would be more room if the fat ass piggies would stop arresting ppl over the least little bullshit! maybe the piggies should be locked up!
Cody

Morehead, KY

#38 Feb 1, 2011
ok i was in boyd and i was one of the 117 that got out, 1st of all the ones they let out were realy close to being released 2nd of all if this damn contry would legalize pot half the kids wouldnt be in there ( look at amsterdam peaple they bring in billions a year just in pot ) and i mean why not jst fine small drug dealers itd save the state alot of money and save room for the rappist, murderers, abusers, and honsetly who here has not smoked pot in there life, and becouse a kid has bad luck and gets caught doesnt mean they should go to boyd county, and if they wanna make a few bucks selling it the fk it let them learn the hard way but if the jail or boys correctional home is full of peaple who have done worse then that then dont waste the states money on such a pitty crime
rexcastle_not

Richmond, KY

#39 Feb 1, 2011
Poor baby. & Camera on ole Paul 48...it gets better everyday da day gets..Did David Adkins start all of this..just for his media
paul48 wrote:
why didn't joe try to thwart off the state inmates escape.a rat tell him of some escape plan..he listens...the DOC tells him of there plans and he says f@ck DOC
why

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Feb 28, 2011
why does boyd county always name names of drug dealers and jake tate never is named and this is not his first offens i now of at least half dozen times he always gets probation then he gets cought while on pro. but never anything happens..
concerned

Richmond, KY

#41 Mar 2, 2011
watch out for the "craw-cop" . he is a questionable person. does he do what is right or is he just tring to rake in money for the county. is he a fair cop some wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min butthead 1,073
does anyone know mickie rutherford 9 min milke 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,544
Mike Wells (May '13) 24 min really 12
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min USA 7,373
Stephen Littlejohn (Nov '13) 32 min Tnt 23
Downtown Ashland apartments 58 min looking for apart... 2
fairview 1 hr Huh 621
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland