KDMC Filing Bankruptcy

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Curious

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did KDMC file bankruptcy??? or has anyone else heard that they were going to??? Just curious....
anobodyonthefood chain

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No KDMC did not, or will not file bankruptcy. Where you do idiots get your information.
Keep screwing with this hospital and they are eventually going to pull the plug and simply move the operations out of the area.
They are NOT going to cave in to what this union or a few disgruntled employees want!!!!!!
It's really sad that you people have not moved on with your lives because it is time to let it go.
Your going to eventually cost me as well as several hundred others our jobs.
Suzie Q

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 19, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Give it a break..they are making money hands over fist..the thing that makes me sick is the city lets them be non-profit,..and we pay all the taxes while they buy up all the property..when will the city wise up and stop them..they almost own the whole town now..
Seymour

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 19, 2011
 
Suzie Q, you're an expert on every subject and thread, how does the city make it a for profit? I thought the IRS has final say on who's a non-profit agency. Tell us please.
dont Care

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WEll I know for a fact that they are under investigation over insurance fraud.I hope and pray they send their sorry asses to prison where they belong.I dont care if KDMC folds up and goes, no skin off my nose.LMAO
Curious

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Geex i just asked a freaking question u prick
anobodyonthefoodchain wrote:
No KDMC did not, or will not file bankruptcy. Where you do idiots get your information.
Keep screwing with this hospital and they are eventually going to pull the plug and simply move the operations out of the area.
They are NOT going to cave in to what this union or a few disgruntled employees want!!!!!!
It's really sad that you people have not moved on with your lives because it is time to let it go.
Your going to eventually cost me as well as several hundred others our jobs.
Sylvia

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 20, 2011
 
Not to mention that the poster has NO way of knowing if KDMC will declare bankruptcy. Unexpected liability could (and may) happen at any time.
Suzie Q

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 20, 2011
 
Seymour wrote:
Suzie Q, you're an expert on every subject and thread, how does the city make it a for profit? I thought the IRS has final say on who's a non-profit agency. Tell us please.
I have never said I was an expert..so you need to bac up..I am open for any intelligent conversation..that is how I feel..now if you have something to say.then say it..if you can find anywhere that I said I am an expert ..please show me and the rest of the people with opinions..now Suzie Q has a headache this morning..so seymour..bit my butt..
What

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

anobodyonthefoodchain wrote:
No KDMC did not, or will not file bankruptcy. Where you do idiots get your information.
Keep screwing with this hospital and they are eventually going to pull the plug and simply move the operations out of the area.
They are NOT going to cave in to what this union or a few disgruntled employees want!!!!!!
It's really sad that you people have not moved on with your lives because it is time to let it go.
Your going to eventually cost me as well as several hundred others our jobs.
Let 'em move. The management wouldn't do any better anywhere else. The city and medicare/aid/insurance companies practically give them all their profits and they still screw it up by paying huge salaries to pseudo-educated management and rude, unprofessional nurses. I am not one of the robots working up there so your theory doesn't wash. Get your act together up there or hit the road!!!1
Sloopy

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 20, 2011
 
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Let 'em move. The management wouldn't do any better anywhere else. The city and medicare/aid/insurance companies practically give them all their profits and they still screw it up by paying huge salaries to pseudo-educated management and rude, unprofessional nurses. I am not one of the robots working up there so your theory doesn't wash. Get your act together up there or hit the road!!!1
Amen you are 100% right.I agree with you.
Sloopy

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 20, 2011
 
Suzie Q wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said I was an expert..so you need to bac up..I am open for any intelligent conversation..that is how I feel..now if you have something to say.then say it..if you can find anywhere that I said I am an expert ..please show me and the rest of the people with opinions..now Suzie Q has a headache this morning..so seymour..bit my butt..
Oh Suzie by the way,you spelled bite wrong .LMAO
noname

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 20, 2011
 
we didn't get raises at the hospital but got new goals to do...
Seymour

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 20, 2011
 
Suzie Q wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said I was an expert..so you need to bac up..I am open for any intelligent conversation..that is how I feel..now if you have something to say.then say it..if you can find anywhere that I said I am an expert ..please show me and the rest of the people with opinions..now Suzie Q has a headache this morning..so seymour..bit my butt..
Suzie Q: I know you didn't say you were an expert on everything. I said you are. You appear on all these Topix posts all day. And yes, I have something to say, tell me how the city removes an IRS exemption from what the IRS has declared a non-profit? I hope this question and conversation is "intelligent" enough for you.
Fatbutters

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 20, 2011
 
No Seymour she is on the topix Nurses, now she is a nurse.Saying she tips very well if the service is good. Lord hoe does she get around so fast and know everything?? LMAO
Nurse Goodbody

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2011
 
dont Care wrote:
WEll I know for a fact that they are under investigation over insurance fraud.I hope and pray they send their sorry asses to prison where they belong.I dont care if KDMC folds up and goes, no skin off my nose.LMAO
Can't you come up with anything better than this!! They have been accusing us of fraud for two years now. Try something original for a change. Or better yet, just go back to watching Jerry Springer. Ahhh, to be dumb and lazy. That must be a life. NOTTTT
Nurse Goodbody

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 20, 2011
 
noname wrote:
we didn't get raises at the hospital but got new goals to do...
A meeting was held last week in which some of senior management was heard saying that they were sick and tired or covering for some of their "lazy nurses". I have had it!! Senior management is what got us into this mess.
Accounting101

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 20, 2011
 
Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie Q: I know you didn't say you were an expert on everything. I said you are. You appear on all these Topix posts all day. And yes, I have something to say, tell me how the city removes an IRS exemption from what the IRS has declared a non-profit? I hope this question and conversation is "intelligent" enough for you.
It depends if you can truly prove you are a non profit, in which this case, KDMC defintely qualifies as a non profit to everyone except senior management. They are laughing all the way to the bank!!
well then

Leland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 20, 2011
 
Time to get rid of all the management and start fresh at that place......No changes can be made until the boys club is put out the door.....
Donna

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 20, 2011
 
The Vic Pres. is a felony drug dealer. J Vanderen.
Curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 20, 2011
 
Well i am getting the hell out of there just as soon as I find something else...I for one and tired of all the run around and bull, and supervisors that step on people for the fun of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 122,938
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min hum 81,227
GOD has risen! Happy Easter Everyone.... 16 min The Truth 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min wtf 138,824
Widows Heath Care Dropped Due to Obamacare 22 min The Truth 7
so-called "snitching" (Apr '10) 40 min Icu 5
David Edwards Buried Treasure ??? 57 min Ron 744
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••