#7 Aug 8, 2011
prissypants87 wrote:
tomcats are gonna kick azz this year i bet on it
How much? they will lose to Ironton, and JC

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#8 Aug 8, 2011
My prediction is they both suck monkey nuts...
yea man

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2011
Reddevil wrote:
Same ol shit,diffrent year Tigers- 64 Tomcats-7
Different shit I guess, huh? Ashland 28 , Ironton 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2011
hah i told you ashland was gonna kick thier azz this year
Determined

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2011
The Tomcats are not the same football team they have been in the past. Since the 1st game they have improved week by week. I heard we were gonna get killed by GW, wrong we beat ouselves. Then everyone says Russell was gonna beat us Wrong! Then Ironton, I hear Ironton owns Ashland, really because we have won the last 2 of 3 and will definitely win the next 2 or 3. Now we start district play with Rowan county and I hear how they are gonna kill Ashland because they put 40 or 50 points on the scoreboard, but they also allow that many points... Ashland has a strong D that never gives up and has proven they are hard to score against. Our offense can beat teams so many ways its not funny. I see Ashland going undefeated in district play, yes even beating JC! Home field throughout the playoffs! Future looks bright for the Tomcats this year. ANd for all the idiots that think BC will beat us get real, Ashland JFL teams could beat them! Go Tomcats! Keep hating "haters" cause Ashland will prove you wrong!!!!!!!
FTW

Ironton, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Mr AK47 wrote:
My prediction is they both suck monkey nuts...
You have did way to much LSD in the sixtys my friend or since being from KY it could be possible your mom and dad were born twin brother and sister.
Lion

Ironton, OH

#13 Sep 20, 2011
Determined wrote:
The Tomcats are not the same football team they have been in the past. Since the 1st game they have improved week by week. I heard we were gonna get killed by GW, wrong we beat ouselves. Then everyone says Russell was gonna beat us Wrong! Then Ironton, I hear Ironton owns Ashland, really because we have won the last 2 of 3 and will definitely win the next 2 or 3. Now we start district play with Rowan county and I hear how they are gonna kill Ashland because they put 40 or 50 points on the scoreboard, but they also allow that many points... Ashland has a strong D that never gives up and has proven they are hard to score against. Our offense can beat teams so many ways its not funny. I see Ashland going undefeated in district play, yes even beating JC! Home field throughout the playoffs! Future looks bright for the Tomcats this year. ANd for all the idiots that think BC will beat us get real, Ashland JFL teams could beat them! Go Tomcats! Keep hating "haters" cause Ashland will prove you wrong!!!!!!!
We will beat you your big bad D Let a shity ironton team get over 300 yds. I heard that when ironton drove the ball down your throat on their fist drive that the kid had clearly broke the plain when he fumbled and the thats when the home-cookin kicked in. Everytime they drove the ball in the redzone I heard a heard a penalty or a fumble would stop there drive. they only punted once so that clearly shows they drove the ball on you allnite. We will win this game BOOK IT!
Determined

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text> We will beat you your big bad D Let a shity ironton team get over 300 yds. I heard that when ironton drove the ball down your throat on their fist drive that the kid had clearly broke the plain when he fumbled and the thats when the home-cookin kicked in. Everytime they drove the ball in the redzone I heard a heard a penalty or a fumble would stop there drive. they only punted once so that clearly shows they drove the ball on you allnite. We will win this game BOOK IT!
our D only allowed 6 pts genius! That is what good defenses do they hit hard and make the backs cough up the ball. The BC game will not be close. Our D only allowed 18pts against Gw, and GW is 10000000000000 times the football team your little ol weak lion team!!!!! What did or will BC do against Ironton???? Thats right you all are to scared to play them!!!
Determined

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text> We will beat you your big bad D Let a shity ironton team get over 300 yds. I heard that when ironton drove the ball down your throat on their fist drive that the kid had clearly broke the plain when he fumbled and the thats when the home-cookin kicked in. Everytime they drove the ball in the redzone I heard a heard a penalty or a fumble would stop there drive. they only punted once so that clearly shows they drove the ball on you allnite. We will win this game BOOK IT!
Your big bad lions got beat by Russell and we walked all over Russell. Your D will get lit up all night long with the pass and run.....40-6 Ashland wins! that is if the lions even get close to the endzone! All talk no action like the rest of the haters. You HEARD, now that just shows your ignorance!
Tomcats 4 life

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Not that it would matter but rowan countys best wr and rb probally wont play in the Ashland game, either way they get crushed!! Boyd county plays at JC and will get crushed and beat up so bad in that game they will be lucky 2 field a team against the Cats next friday so Ashland will have 3 bye weeks coming up. boyd is a bye, greenup is a bye, and then the last week of season we have a bye!!!
haha

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2011
To bad ironton beat theirselves just like ashland did against GW. ironton has the better team but ashlands also good.
Determined

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2011
haha wrote:
To bad ironton beat theirselves just like ashland did against GW. ironton has the better team but ashlands also good.
Beat themselves???? I believe Tomcat D caused most of the fumbles and Ironton had no answer for our high powered offense! 28-6 is not beating yourself. 18-14 is beating yourself when you have 2 turnovers inside the 10 yard line with an 8-6 lead! I would take Ashlands team over Irontons any day!
Determined

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Tomcats 4 life wrote:
Not that it would matter but rowan countys best wr and rb probally wont play in the Ashland game, either way they get crushed!! Boyd county plays at JC and will get crushed and beat up so bad in that game they will be lucky 2 field a team against the Cats next friday so Ashland will have 3 bye weeks coming up. boyd is a bye, greenup is a bye, and then the last week of season we have a bye!!!
Tomcat you can not tell these people anything. They just get on here and talk nonsense with no facts to back up anything they say! I guess they will see at the end of each game when the Tomcats come out on top, in some cases with a blowout!
TigerLifer

Ironton, OH

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Determined wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomcat you can not tell these people anything. They just get on here and talk nonsense with no facts to back up anything they say! I guess they will see at the end of each game when the Tomcats come out on top, in some cases with a blowout!
Yes your right, people talk shit with no facts just like the GayCats have Ironton for decades. Ironton has had to deal with these IDIOT Tomcat fans for years. Shoes on the other foot for once and you inbreds want to cry like babies but not realizing all the shit you have talked about the Tigers. Well it don't quite work that way mister. If you think for a minute youall impressed anyone from Ironton your nuts. We see teams like (this years)Ashland team and way better 5 or 6 times a year every year. So we are going to act JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO and say you cheat,recruit,home-cookin,and we would have beat your ass if not for all this plus the fumbles. NOW how does it feel??????????
Ignorance

Richmond, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2011
TigerLifer wrote:
<quoted text> Yes your right, people talk shit with no facts just like the GayCats have Ironton for decades. Ironton has had to deal with these IDIOT Tomcat fans for years. Shoes on the other foot for once and you inbreds want to cry like babies but not realizing all the shit you have talked about the Tigers. Well it don't quite work that way mister. If you think for a minute youall impressed anyone from Ironton your nuts. We see teams like (this years)Ashland team and way better 5 or 6 times a year every year. So we are going to act JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO and say you cheat,recruit,home-cookin,and we would have beat your ass if not for all this plus the fumbles. NOW how does it feel??????????
There you are my friend! How have you been Tiger? I see your still at it and that is great..Who does Ironton play the next couple of weeks? I hope the Tigers do well and go far in the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Who will you vote for in the Kentucky Senate Race 4 min jedawson 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Cowboy 7,410
Filing for Custody... 28 min Big D 2
Steve Towler 29 min tbh 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,564
Bad Contractors, Builders and Handyman companies. (Sep '11) 33 min No Friend 99
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min SistaNoneYa 131,119
fairview 1 hr Voter 625
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]