Jennifer White and Sheena Kirk

Posted in the Ashland Forum

2 kinky biaches

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2012
pathetic. Both hanging out together again, after both dating the same guy. Pretty kinky situation. Double trouble. So, imagine the conversation at the dinner table. Sheena and Justin together now, won't be long before Jennifer and Justin together again. Now that some funny shit right there, and I don't care who you are.
SAME GAME NEW NAMES

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
JENNIFER G.....L & SHEENA B.....N
know them

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jul 18, 2012
bi & hoes will do anything for a pill.
wonder

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jul 19, 2012
if justin is puting tats on jennifer, like the ones he put on sheena, damn puting angel wings on lips, looks like a damn bat wings.
NOT a superhero

Willard, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2012
wonder wrote:
if justin is puting tats on jennifer, like the ones he put on sheena, damn puting angel wings on lips, looks like a damn bat wings.
Call it super c**t....
worn out

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 19, 2012
more like a sloppy c**t...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 8, 2013
to the batcave.............
Ugh

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Jennifer is pathetic she has slept with and ucked every man or woman that will have her for a pill or a pack of cigetettes!
Knows

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
lickie lickie like the kitty.
Haha

Alexandria, VA

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Lol. Don't know these girls, but are they hot?
helps

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/J ennifer-White-and-Sheena-Kirk
Haha

Alexandria, VA

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Didnt work. But if it's the sheena I think it is (clown face) she's hideous!
Knows U

Grayson, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
Didnt work. But if it's the sheena I think it is (clown face) she's hideous!
hey there "princess", you are notorius for going by Haha, I think you have problems of your own to deal with since CPS from West Virginia is contacting KY- please go crawl back in your hole, why can't you just "get over it"- we have!
Haha

Alexandria, VA

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Knows U wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there "princess", you are notorius for going by Haha, I think you have problems of your own to deal with since CPS from West Virginia is contacting KY- please go crawl back in your hole, why can't you just "get over it"- we have!
It sure what your talking about. Millions of people are on this site. Hundreds use the same name as others. I was just trying to see some hot girl on girl action!
Knows U

Grayson, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure what your talking about. Millions of people are on this site. Hundreds use the same name as others. I was just trying to see some hot girl on girl action!
just like a cat covering up Shite.....Your busted. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Doesn't he pay you enough to go away......and stay there, instead of creeping up all the time? The girl on girl action- you got that covered too, you know, Pandora's box that you left astray. Just go away. Nobody wants to talk to you, or be around you, it should be obvious by now, of course, you always were clueless.
Haha

Alexandria, VA

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Knows U wrote:
<quoted text>
just like a cat covering up Shite.....Your busted. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Doesn't he pay you enough to go away......and stay there, instead of creeping up all the time? The girl on girl action- you got that covered too, you know, Pandora's box that you left astray. Just go away. Nobody wants to talk to you, or be around you, it should be obvious by now, of course, you always were clueless.
I seriously don't have a clue what your talking about!?! Anyways, I can see that I'm not gonna see anything fun here. On to the next.
KNOWS U

Ashland, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously don't have a clue what your talking about!?! Anyways, I can see that I'm not gonna see anything fun here. On to the next.
Liar Liar pants on fire. In all seriousness, aren't you over it yet? You need to get on with your life "princess", stop worrying about the topic of this thread, and what anyone is doing here in KY, because facts are, we are all doing well without you around, and don't miss you, or actually even think about you, until you pop up, or we get contacted. It brings to mind, I told you so. On more than one occasion. You should seriously consider going forward with your life, and quit cruizing topix to figure out what is going on back here, because nobody is trying or wants to look you up, it is always you doing the chasing in one form or another. Wonder if your BF and his family know how you randomly pop up, and snoop around down here, we all know who they are, who he is.......so, maybe they should know. In other words, stay up there in WV, we don't bother you, don't bother us- things will be fine. Our minds haven't changed a bit, there is nothing we want to offer you, EVER. Why can't you just get that? Now, quit stalking the threads with her name on it, to figure out about the other one, I do believe he dropped it like it was hot, on BOTH counts- thank god!
Haha

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Like I said, I don't know who or what your talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Another Vet 7,307
fairview 11 min parent 618
Hand of Hope clinic in trouble??! 18 min Blindsided 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,485
Ashland Middle School Football 44 min bystander 43
guys who wont commit 1 hr Shine777 15
Gordon at the Bluegrass Inn (Oct '12) 1 hr im over it 6

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]