Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Read more: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,765

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more
Cheveyo M

London, KY

#53359 May 27, 2012
Adilesa had this painted by a street artist in Tulsa last year. He captured her image on canvas perfectly. I have decided to stay with her for a while. Probably a long while.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/whitef...

By the way- I finally got a chance to ask the council of elders what they thought would happen on 12-21-2012, they all laughed at me.
The snake woman said he figured that the sun would probably rise, move across the sky, and set. He said it would likely be cold that day since it will be December. Other than that he couldn't be sure without a working crystal ball, and he had never saw one ..... that worked, as of yet.

I will be off of the grid soon, good to have known you guys on line.
Goodbye.
wassamattau

Skokie, IL

#53360 May 27, 2012
What happened to the posts in between?

“All gave some,some gave all.”

Since: Jun 11

PCB

#53365 May 27, 2012
The city of paducah put something blue into the fountain this year.Is it possible that is whats killing the birds?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#53367 May 28, 2012
Morning, 5/28/12, Sun awakens sleeping things, coffee pushes away the fog, Tpx news; Troll, Great Spirit, BBQ,, got it. Not very many post over the weekend, I suppose the trolls limited vocabulary has even bored themselves away.

I see the cigar industry is about to be slammed with new regulations, higher taxs, import and export laws and a host of irritable things if this new bill passes. I enjoy a good stogie a couple times a week so hope Obamas bony fingers fail to grip my hand rolled babies.

Thank you to the vets again. Despite all odds they stood on a line drawn by bravory and call of duty.
Have a great day, trolls, not so much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53368 May 28, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/28/12, Sun awakens sleeping things, coffee pushes away the fog, Tpx news; Troll, Great Spirit, BBQ,, got it. Not very many post over the weekend, I suppose the trolls limited vocabulary has even bored themselves away.
I see the cigar industry is about to be slammed with new regulations, higher taxs, import and export laws and a host of irritable things if this new bill passes. I enjoy a good stogie a couple times a week so hope Obamas bony fingers fail to grip my hand rolled babies.
Thank you to the vets again. Despite all odds they stood on a line drawn by bravory and call of duty.
Morning. 5/28/12, Humpaburningstump here. Having to take a piss awakes sleeping things. Coffee tastes like crap again. OK, who is taking a dump in my coffee mug? This isn't funny, I need it to help clear up my brain fog.

The cigar industry takes on a new twist. More freakin' taxes. Sometimes I call them cigars. I don't want my old lady finding out, but I like to puff on a stogie at least twice a week. I like those White Owl's most of the time, but I like a big ol' tonsil tickler Black Hawk too. Most of the time I love to hand roll them before puffing a big ol' stogie. Nothing much worse than a drooping cigar.

I might get out the weber again today. I have some mule whackers I got from the glue factory. I think I'll smoke them and whip up a great meal. I think I've still got some dog balls I got at the local vet's too.

All you regular idiots have a crappy day. I have fallen in love with all the Trolls.

Out of here, Humpaburningstump.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#53369 May 28, 2012
Just noticed the birds die topix.Thought you might be interested in the new law(decree) of Obummers.Seem the windmills have a speed of 200 miles per hour spinning.The birds get cut into pieces.This includes our national bird-the eagle-and other birds that are protected as endangered species.Now any bird killed ,has a $5000 fine.Except the windmills! They are excluded from any fine but all other industry that has a bird killed by chance has to pay.Apparently even if the bird just dies on the property.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53370 May 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Just noticed the birds die topix.Thought you might be interested in the new law(decree) of Obummers.Seem the windmills have a speed of 200 miles per hour spinning.The birds get cut into pieces.This includes our national bird-the eagle-and other birds that are protected as endangered species.Now any bird killed ,has a $5000 fine.Except the windmills! They are excluded from any fine but all other industry that has a bird killed by chance has to pay.Apparently even if the bird just dies on the property.
Did the Cat-Lax work?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53371 May 28, 2012
wassamattau wrote:
What happened to the posts in between?
Foul mouthed trolls post removed. They are watching them.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53372 May 28, 2012
Good morning Ancient Wolf, Prepper, Hempburn and any regulars who are reading but not posting due to the foul mouthed sewer trolls. I hope you have a great Memorial Day! Same to all decent posters. Trolls, not so much. Hope the heat gets them.

Ancient Wolf, I think it is Dumb (teenypony), Dumber (Does Care), and Dumbest (sewer head fartman).

Have a 1:00 Veteran's ceremony to attend, then off to swim, BBQ, and have more fun. Will rest tomorrow. Hope you all have great plans. Stay cool and honor our Veteran's and past loved ones.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53373 May 28, 2012
Skywatching: See the Half Moon Pass Mars

Monday evening bring us a first quarter moon, offering U.S. skywatchers a chance to close out the Memorial Day holiday with a lunar treat and the fading planet Mars.

The first quarter moon is also sometimes called the "half" moon, although as darkness falls across North America close inspection with binoculars or a small telescope may reveal that there is actually a little more than half of the moon illuminated by the sun. That's because the actual moment of first quarter occurred earlier in the afternoon at 4:16 p.m. EDT or 1:16 p.m. PDT (2016 GMT).

When it gets sufficiently dark you'll also take notice of a rather bright yellow-orange star appearing well above and a bit to the moon's left. Thatís not a star, however, but a once brilliant planet that continues to ebb in brightness: Mars.

Look for this colorful world shining high in the southwest during dusk and lower in the west-southwest as night grows late.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53374 May 28, 2012
Girl Gets Married in the Church That Held her Funeral

This is one of the most bizarre, unforgettable stories you'll ever see. A case of mistaken identity and how a tragedy for one family turned into a blessing for another...it'll leave you speechless.

http://www.godvine.com/Girl-Gets-Married-in-t...

Wouldn't want to stop in without posting a GODvine. Many may remember this story when it happened. Hope you all, minus the disgusting trolls, have a great day. I will check back later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53375 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Foul mouthed trolls post removed. They are watching them.
It was some stupid old Codvines that were removed. The mods don't like that dumb crap promoted on Topix. It is embarassing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53376 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Girl Gets Married in the Church That Held her Funeral
This is one of the most bizarre, unforgettable stories you'll ever see. A case of mistaken identity and how a tragedy for one family turned into a blessing for another...it'll leave you speechless.
http://www.godvine.com/Girl-Gets-Married-in-t...
Wouldn't want to stop in without posting a GODvine. Many may remember this story when it happened. Hope you all, minus the disgusting trolls, have a great day. I will check back later.
I see it didn't leave your miserable arse speechless. Don't bother checking back. No one wants to hear your senseless copy & paste ramblings.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#53378 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Ancient Wolf, Prepper, Hempburn and any regulars who are reading but not posting due to the foul mouthed sewer trolls. I hope you have a great Memorial Day! Same to all decent posters. Trolls, not so much. Hope the heat gets them.
Ancient Wolf, I think it is Dumb (teenypony), Dumber (Does Care), and Dumbest (sewer head fartman).
Have a 1:00 Veteran's ceremony to attend, then off to swim, BBQ, and have more fun. Will rest tomorrow. Hope you all have great plans. Stay cool and honor our Veteran's and past loved ones.
Now I haven't sayng jack crap here, And here you go starting crap. I hope the flking birds take a big O dump rightin the middle of your freaking cesspool, that you are going to bathe your hiney in. May the birds peck a hole in your liner.

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

#53379 May 28, 2012
Today, Tollesboro has decided to annex Fleming County since NOTHING is going on in Lewis County!:-) We'll give it back tomorrow,,,,
Donald

Ashland, KY

#53390 May 28, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
I wonder if that includs pipe tobaco to. Many are buying it and rolling their own cig's now. After you buy the roller for $49 dollars, the tobaco for $13 a bag which rolls two cartons , comes out to about $10 a carton. I don't smoke but lots of friends do and they say that they are just as good. Still got nicotine but no chemicals.
oh well

Crab Orchard, KY

#53391 May 28, 2012
This thread is dead.
Prepper

Milan, IN

#53392 May 28, 2012
Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.

Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.

3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.

2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.

1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
Prepper

Milan, IN

#53393 May 28, 2012
LOL, should have proof read that before posting. Good luck figuring out what I meant to say.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53394 May 28, 2012
Prepper wrote:
Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.
Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.
3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.
2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.
1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
It's the Boogieman farting on you pea brained thread hijackers. Maybe he will blast you tonight. Mayan Apocalypse, my arse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon employees 21 min sister golden hair 1,148
Atheist Run Tomorrow! 1 hr love them 6
Who is the new dark headed woman Shawn Hogsten ... 4 hr Sfk 16
HOT KDMC Nurses (Feb '10) 5 hr shy 90
2501 hilton ave 5 hr shy 12
Everyone in this town is backwards 5 hr Dumberer Question 44
parking in the fire zone at walmart 5 hr Ronin 6
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE