LMSA Soccer

Posted in the Artesia Forum

Comments (Page 63)

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of4,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whats Funny is

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1247
Jun 10, 2012
 
Kids First wrote:
The BOD needs to make sure that when deciding on issues as heated as the GU10, that they take out of the equation any chance of being called Favoritists.
So for example the Director of Signature needs to note vote, so there is no Bias. If a BOD Member has a child on the team, they can not vote, again avoid Bias. Anything that could be twisted into a Biased vote needs to be considered. This is truly the only way they can make a fair decision that the community cant shoot down.
Always think KIDS FIRST. Do you think it is beneficial for the kids of that Age group to be able to play in a higher level such as signature or should they continue to be the star players in rec. By moving the star players up, you give the opportunities for those that are timid and good skilled to become the leaders and mature. You got that now, except 10 left the LMSA community. so hopefully they can compete, so LMSA does not get egg on the face, for what everyone is saying..the board forced them out.
Anybody disagree, allowing other players to step up in the rec division is a good thing?
What's funny is that you say to "Keep the Kids First". There is only one Signature Team per age group and you expect the Board to just create another because some of these Parents claim they don't like the current Coach of the Sig Team? The Board would NOT let the current Coach remain for this next season if he wasn't qualified. You as Parents have the choice to not have your kid play for him. Coach Tim's job is to put the best team forward out there that comes to try out. If Lopez and those other Parents who are on his team that left truly wanted to put the kids first then Lopez would have joined up with Tim to get the missing girls that belong on there to put the strongest team together for that division to represent LMSA.
That would be putting the kids first. Not taking them to Club when half of them don't belong on a club team. Good luck. I hope your record in fall proves me wrong. Statistically speaking, LMSA may have lost the 10 girls or so but some will be back.
LMSA doesn't force people out. The one left with egg on their faces will be the Coaches who thought they had a team worthy of competing in Club soccer.
BIAS? Nonsense if you ask me. Coach Tim took his Girls to the finals last year and you want to oust him. Now that is FUNNY
Really

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1248
Jun 11, 2012
 
All you try to do is bad mouth everything thats you don't understand or know about, many I mean many played baseball some even left to play club most player baseball
SoccerRealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, left for high school, so where they playing in the off season?
Or are they done playing soccer?
You do know high school soccer players either play club or signature in the off season, right.
Well any how. Looking forward to a great 2012 Fall season, coaches and parents make the kids enjoy soccer, make for a great season. As long as they are laughing and smiling and playing soccer, that is all that really matters in the end.
bod meeting

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1249
Jun 11, 2012
 
Meeting is Tuesday, aren't you smart enough to look on the web site and find it, just shows how much thought or brains goes into your comments. How can you make these statements of whom is good and who is bad when you can't even look at the web site to see when the meeting is, so obviously you have never gone to a meeting because you can't find the schedule and if you don't know where it is just ask us I am sure someone here after they get back on their chair can help you out. REALLY CLUELESS just a big cry baby I DIDN'T GET MY WAY THERE MUST BE A CONSPIRACY LOL. It takes all kinds to make the world go around even people like you. Really without you I wouldn't have anything to do I would have to go find a job or something. What major problems does the league have, whenever you are asked to explain or give examples you can't just sour grapes. You try and show us how smart you are but it is just ignorance you are showing.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1250
Jun 11, 2012
 
Whats Funny is wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you say to "Keep the Kids First". There is only one Signature Team per age group and you expect the Board to just create another because some of these Parents claim they don't like the current Coach of the Sig Team? The Board would NOT let the current Coach remain for this next season if he wasn't qualified. You as Parents have the choice to not have your kid play for him. Coach Tim's job is to put the best team forward out there that comes to try out. If Lopez and those other Parents who are on his team that left truly wanted to put the kids first then Lopez would have joined up with Tim to get the missing girls that belong on there to put the strongest team together for that division to represent LMSA.
That would be putting the kids first. Not taking them to Club when half of them don't belong on a club team. Good luck. I hope your record in fall proves me wrong. Statistically speaking, LMSA may have lost the 10 girls or so but some will be back.
LMSA doesn't force people out. The one left with egg on their faces will be the Coaches who thought they had a team worthy of competing in Club soccer.o
BIAS? Nonsense if you ask me. Coach Tim took his Girls to the finals last year and you want to oust him. Now that is FUNNY
The discussion was to let the parents decide, not oust anyone. You act like its so simple. So if you combine the two and a girl gets upset at something Jones does and runs to Lopez, now you have a conflict. Who is the girls supposed to trust? How is that handled. It's not as easy as you state, that is why it was requested a second team. There was enough talent to do it at the GU10 division, what other dividing, had two la mirada teams playing in the finals at commissioners cup? GU10 as a whole had a phenominal fall season. Jones included. And if they had a GU9 AS, they would probably have done well to. So you act as if the entire LMSA divisions is equal, it is not you sometime get what you have in GU10, mass talent. So where do you go from there, GU10, is the only division that rightfully deserved a second team, not because of the coaches, because the of the amount of girls that are deserving enough to play at that level.
So he is right kids first, egos last.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1251
Jun 11, 2012
 
Really wrote:
All you try to do is bad mouth everything thats you don't understand or know about, many I mean many played baseball some even left to play club most player baseball
<quoted text>
I'm sorry isn't baseball a spring sport? Don't know where I bad mouthed in that last statement, they are legite questions, where is the back up.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1252
Jun 11, 2012
 
bod meeting wrote:
Meeting is Tuesday, aren't you smart enough to look on the web site and find it, just shows how much thought or brains goes into your comments. How can you make these statements of whom is good and who is bad when you can't even look at the web site to see when the meeting is, so obviously you have never gone to a meeting because you can't find the schedule and if you don't know where it is just ask us I am sure someone here after they get back on their chair can help you out. REALLY CLUELESS just a big cry baby I DIDN'T GET MY WAY THERE MUST BE A CONSPIRACY LOL. It takes all kinds to make the world go around even people like you. Really without you I wouldn't have anything to do I would have to go find a job or something. What major problems does the league have, whenever you are asked to explain or give examples you can't just sour grapes. You try and show us how smart you are but it is just ignorance you are showing.
Who are you replying to? Every one kept posting "who is going to the BOD meeting" a lot of people the read these, should know when it is. I was asking for the benefit of those that didn't know. Don't act like you know who I am. I am not a part of GU10 team, so don't act like you know me. I made my point. I have yet to be proven wrong. Time is on my side. In the end all that matters is the kids will play soccer, where ever they feel like it. With or without, any of you who are not part of there teams. There coaches will will continue to try there best with what they were given and confined on with the season. This is refernence to all kids. All coaches. So you can't twist these words again. Remember kids first. Coaches!!!!!
bod meeting

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1253
Jun 11, 2012
 
YOUR COMMENT below
Back up for what
SoccerRealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry isn't baseball a spring sport? Don't know where I bad mouthed in that last statement, they are legite questions, where is the back up.
"Nice, left for high school, so where they playing in the off season?
Or are they done playing soccer?
You do know high school soccer players either play club or signature in the off season, right."
bod meeting

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1254
Jun 11, 2012
 
You just proved my point only one, person asked WHO IS GOING TO THE MEETING not "everyone" drama. I have no idea who you are or care, the only point you made is that you don't know everything like you think you do. Proven wrong how about anything right, kids first but you talk about lopez is he a kid or you talk about the parents are they still kids don't twist, if the kids had a choice then most of them would have stayed and played here with their friends, but adults not kids made that decision. Not a lot of people read this, just a few that have nothing better to do then slam other behind a mask!
Again you will not answer any questions because you are just fill of hot air- WHAT MAJOR PROBLEM DOES THE LEAGUE HAVE???????
SoccerRealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you replying to? Every one kept posting "who is going to the BOD meeting" a lot of people the read these, should know when it is. I was asking for the benefit of those that didn't know. Don't act like you know who I am. I am not a part of GU10 team, so don't act like you know me. I made my point. I have yet to be proven wrong. Time is on my side. In the end all that matters is the kids will play soccer, where ever they feel like it. With or without, any of you who are not part of there teams. There coaches will will continue to try there best with what they were given and confined on with the season. This is refernence to all kids. All coaches. So you can't twist these words again. Remember kids first. Coaches!!!!!
do us a favor

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1255
Jun 11, 2012
 
You guys talk so much soccer but really if u had a clue you would be watching france play england instead of blogging. Or do you even know what the European cup is? Clueless,clueless,clueless
do us a favor

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1256
Jun 11, 2012
 
All about egos for most, not about the kids not even about the soccer and thanks to this blog parents are now I'm the know
ego

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1257
Jun 11, 2012
 
Come on first it is that simple, second it is all about his ego Period, what is why as rumor has it he was hoping Timmy failed everyone knows that right everyone
there are other div that could have supported 2 teams yes the gu10 was special but you never answer what happens next year?
SoccerRealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion was to let the parents decide, not oust anyone. You act like its so simple. So if you combine the two and a girl gets upset at something Jones does and runs to Lopez, now you have a conflict. Who is the girls supposed to trust? How is that handled. It's not as easy as you state, that is why it was requested a second team. There was enough talent to do it at the GU10 division, what other dividing, had two la mirada teams playing in the finals at commissioners cup? GU10 as a whole had a phenominal fall season. Jones included. And if they had a GU9 AS, they would probably have done well to. So you act as if the entire LMSA divisions is equal, it is not you sometime get what you have in GU10, mass talent. So where do you go from there, GU10, is the only division that rightfully deserved a second team, not because of the coaches, because the of the amount of girls that are deserving enough to play at that level.
So he is right kids first, egos last.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1258
Jun 11, 2012
 
ego wrote:
Come on first it is that simple, second it is all about his ego Period, what is why as rumor has it he was hoping Timmy failed everyone knows that right everyone
there are other div that could have supported 2 teams yes the gu10 was special but you never answer what happens next year?
<quoted text>
Same thing that's already happening, so what's your point? I guess you will see.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1259
Jun 11, 2012
 
bod meeting wrote:
YOUR COMMENT below
Back up for what
<quoted text>
"Nice, left for high school, so where they playing in the off season?
Or are they done playing soccer?
You do know high school soccer players either play club or signature in the off season, right."
Someone Posted they left for baseball, we are talking BU15. I aswered the post with th above. So did half the team quit soccer? I doubt it, so they went to a club, right. They all but a couple went to the same club, did they not. Anybody going to provide facts to answer or just words.

Since: Jan 12

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1260
Jun 11, 2012
 
bod meeting wrote:
You just proved my point only one, person asked WHO IS GOING TO THE MEETING not "everyone" drama. I have no idea who you are or care, the only point you made is that you don't know everything like you think you do. Proven wrong how about anything right, kids first but you talk about lopez is he a kid or you talk about the parents are they still kids don't twist, if the kids had a choice then most of them would have stayed and played here with their friends, but adults not kids made that decision. Not a lot of people read this, just a few that have nothing better to do then slam other behind a mask!
Again you will not answer any questions because you are just fill of hot air- WHAT MAJOR PROBLEM DOES THE LEAGUE HAVE???????
<quoted text>
So where did I post Major Problems????? Reply to that post for me, also reply to any post that I put that had nothing to do with asking to make the league better, or that was not in the direction to benefit kids, but make sure you know what I was responding too.. start from April 1st. You will see, that nothing I put was started by me, but by a response to what others have posted. So good day to you sir, and stop changing your name.
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1261
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wow you guys and gals have been busy. Allow me to capture your attention for a few moments, before we angrily blog against eachother. The time I have spent in LMSA and the other soccer organization before it truly has been an exercise in community. Just like a family we have had our misunderstandings, miscommunications and as coaches we all have made mistakes that we can not undone. Being a coach it has brought me great pride and great anguish. That is why in this post I would like to take my hat off and salute each and every coach that steps on to that field to stand in the fray of Parents, Kids, Referees, the City, The School District, The County, and the BOD I am truly humbled by your sacrifice. You coaches do those children proud. I shall continue to hold my free trainings on tuesday nights. I will volunteer at the schools to teach soccer and prevent the schools from banning soccer during recess and lunch. I am sure I will have those who will be angry with me no matter because I have agrieved them in some way. Anyone who wants to sit down and have coffee to discuss any issues I will make time. To the passionate ones lets make this a better soccer league and raise our level of play.
It Happens

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1262
Jun 11, 2012
 
U15 doesn't belong in the rec. sig program. Too many kids have to decide which sport to play at that point. High School coaches don't encourage multi-sport talented atheletes and want control. So half went to baseball, half went to football, half went to club and half decided not to take a break. It has not bearing on the program just life in general.

Soccer Reality check time for you to go. Move on. No one is bad mouthing the girls so don't get your ego hurt. They are suggesting the pushing parents to make a decision that is not good for all of them is wrong. You could have said no also. Last chance to get on the waiting list before teams are chosen. Have you paid your $1500.00 to the strikers yet? Decision time is now.
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1263
Jun 11, 2012
 
Almost for got demand a home for soccer NOW
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1264
Jun 11, 2012
 
To the person who posted "Misunderstood White man." Very funny
LM Parent

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1265
Jun 11, 2012
 
It Happens wrote:
U15 doesn't belong in the rec. sig program. Too many kids have to decide which sport to play at that point. High School coaches don't encourage multi-sport talented atheletes and want control. So half went to baseball, half went to football, half went to club and half decided not to take a break. It has not bearing on the program just life in general.
Soccer Reality check time for you to go. Move on. No one is bad mouthing the girls so don't get your ego hurt. They are suggesting the pushing parents to make a decision that is not good for all of them is wrong. You could have said no also. Last chance to get on the waiting list before teams are chosen. Have you paid your $1500.00 to the strikers yet? Decision time is now.
WOW is that what it costs to play in club these days $1500.00 ouch!
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1266
Jun 11, 2012
 
LM Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW is that what it costs to play in club these days $1500.00 ouch!
It may cost a little less but that is not including the trainers tournaments and other incidental expenses. That is why I absolutely commited to trying to provide a quality low cost soccer education through LMSA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of4,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Artesia News Video

•••
Artesia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Artesia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Artesia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••