Her Friend - Chris Z

Imperial, MO

#164 Oct 30, 2012
I've had some time to consider what I've been reading, and some of you have contacted me directly via Facebook. I honestly did not want to believe what I heard when I learned of the accusations against Dan Smith, I really didn't. But I knew Angie personally and I know without a doubt that she was not 'mentally ill'. And frankly, this is a state rep seat - not exactly a high ranking seat. So multiple people are going to come forward with incredible accusations of such serious offenses to influence votes for this?
I didn't want to believe that these things were true, but I do. Every last word. Vote for him, don't vote for him. I don't care, really. But if anyone else who would like to come forward please contact me via Facebook. I'll leave the politics to the rest of you.
Relative

United States

#165 Oct 31, 2012
Her Friend - Chris Z wrote:
I've had some time to consider what I've been reading, and some of you have contacted me directly via Facebook. I honestly did not want to believe what I heard when I learned of the accusations against Dan Smith, I really didn't. But I knew Angie personally and I know without a doubt that she was not 'mentally ill'. And frankly, this is a state rep seat - not exactly a high ranking seat. So multiple people are going to come forward with incredible accusations of such serious offenses to influence votes for this?
I didn't want to believe that these things were true, but I do. Every last word. Vote for him, don't vote for him. I don't care, really. But if anyone else who would like to come forward please contact me via Facebook. I'll leave the politics to the rest of you.
Chris, you may have "known" Angie but you did not "know" her. Believe me (and if you don't there are records, although they were juvenile records so they may not be easy to get)Angie did have mental illnesses. She would tell us the wildest stories about going to get an aborion once and many other things I won't say here but when we would confront her with others in the family around she would confess she made it all up. Her mom and dad would tell us that Angie would visit the psychiatrit and tell the a story and then when her mom and dad would go back for a family visit she would tell them she just made it up. When they asked her why she would say something like she liked the excitement or other times would not even say why she made it up. She was on some medications to keep everything in balance but I think in the end I heard she just refused to take them.
Chris, you really do not "know" someone until you live with them.

Angie's parents did everything they knew how to do at the time and I think the rest of this is just garbage.

I loved her and I miss her greatly but please believe me she was not mentally stable 100% of the time.
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#166 Oct 31, 2012
Tina, I assume this is you. Deep down you know what your father did to us and you know you came over and talked to us about it. You also know that YOU are the one that wrote that letter in middle school that caused the social services to pay a visit to your house. Go ahead and deny but I've also had others contact me telling of what your dad did to them. Sorry but he hasn't been at the wrong place at the wrong time his entire life. You all looked the other way as he stalked my sister and peeped into our windows. He even has an arrest record to prove it. Oh yea right again at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry Tina but I know that deep down you do know the truth. Angie wasn't some crazy person. She was one of the smartest people I knew. She just couldn't deal with events I can only imagine. I'm sorry but pretending things are not as they are is probably more unstable than what Angie did. Some day the lies or your helping to cover it up to paint a pretty picture of a family will catch up with you. I pray you are able to handle it better than Angie was. But maybe you will just live in a made up denial world just like your mom has. I am going to try to do my best of staying away from this site because it just makes me so angry for you all to make Angie into a crazy person and not really look at the crazy person - DAN SMITH! Yes I believe he is one sick crazy perverted man. Sorry but what he did to our family wasn't an isolated event. To many people have come forward. your excuses won't work with me!
Relative wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, you may have "known" Angie but you did not "know" her. Believe me (and if you don't there are records, although they were juvenile records so they may not be easy to get)Angie did have mental illnesses. She would tell us the wildest stories about going to get an aborion once and many other things I won't say here but when we would confront her with others in the family around she would confess she made it all up. Her mom and dad would tell us that Angie would visit the psychiatrit and tell the a story and then when her mom and dad would go back for a family visit she would tell them she just made it up. When they asked her why she would say something like she liked the excitement or other times would not even say why she made it up. She was on some medications to keep everything in balance but I think in the end I heard she just refused to take them.
Chris, you really do not "know" someone until you live with them.
Angie's parents did everything they knew how to do at the time and I think the rest of this is just garbage.
I loved her and I miss her greatly but please believe me she was not mentally stable 100% of the time.
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#167 Oct 31, 2012
You're doing such a fine job of staying away from this site! Please do, you're starting to sound like a broken record. You sling accusations anonymously then someone refutes you, you don't agree so you sling more accusations. The fact remains, anyone can be arrested for anything. If there were some kind of verifiable evidence, any kind of verifiable evidence, there would have been a court case, either back when you made your accusations or when the lady in the apartment made her accusation. Arrests are not convictions. Guilt is determined in a court of law. Just because you have convicted this man in your mind, doesn't make it so. It's beginning to look like you are the one with the mental problem.
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#168 Oct 31, 2012
Funny annoymously hmmmm my name has been on the last several posts. And no police cannot arrest someone for no reason. They have to have reasonable cause to arrest. There was reasonable cause and he was arrested. The only thing that is good about Dan Smith is he is a smart man. He was smart enought to know the law and smart enough to play the system. Sorry I don't buy your crap. I'm not the one supporting a sick perverted man. Why would none of Dan's direct neighbors even talk to him. Hmmm you got to wonder?!?!?!?!
Group Therapy wrote:
You're doing such a fine job of staying away from this site! Please do, you're starting to sound like a broken record. You sling accusations anonymously then someone refutes you, you don't agree so you sling more accusations. The fact remains, anyone can be arrested for anything. If there were some kind of verifiable evidence, any kind of verifiable evidence, there would have been a court case, either back when you made your accusations or when the lady in the apartment made her accusation. Arrests are not convictions. Guilt is determined in a court of law. Just because you have convicted this man in your mind, doesn't make it so. It's beginning to look like you are the one with the mental problem.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#169 Oct 31, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Funny annoymously hmmmm my name has been on the last several posts. And no police cannot arrest someone for no reason. They have to have reasonable cause to arrest. There was reasonable cause and he was arrested. The only thing that is good about Dan Smith is he is a smart man. He was smart enought to know the law and smart enough to play the system. Sorry I don't buy your crap. I'm not the one supporting a sick perverted man. Why would none of Dan's direct neighbors even talk to him. Hmmm you got to wonder?!?!?!?! <quoted text>
I agree with Group Theropy; for someone uninterested in this political race you are "too interested". You say you are Jennifer or whoever you are. I believe you are Roorda or in his campaign. Too much said on here and imagine this it is the same thing being put out by Jeff on his mailers...hmmmm.

Now Dan is a smart man who knows the law??? He has no law backgroung to my knowledge (unlike you Jeff Roorda who is using your friends in the law system). I am sorry if you do not believe Dan was in the wrong place almost 20 years ago but evidentally the police thought so or they would not have let him go after a few questions.

And by the way, I AM A NEIGHBOR and I do talk with Dan and his family very often. So you saying none of his nighbors will talk with him is just more of the same kind of lies.

I know you will come back with more accusations and comments. Make up some different ones though, the old ones are getting boring and I and other neighbors are not buying it any more. i have talked to at least 6 neighbors who believe you (whoever you are), are full of it and we will be there for Dan on Tuesday.

In fact, I am going out to knock on doors today myself to let others know Roorda's past and how much crap he has to pile on others to try to win elections. SICK.
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#170 Oct 31, 2012
Stop... it doesn't matter.

If they would really think about it, they know it is the truth.

Why would we make this up? What's in it for us? NOTHING There is absolutely nothing that we gain from it - at all. What's in it for Dan? Everything! However, Dan has MUCH to lose if he would actually tell the truth.

They were shown proof - they make up excuses, others come forward - they make up excuses.

They are so blinded that they will keep up making excuses, they don't want to know the full truth.
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#171 Oct 31, 2012
Could it be because you and your family were spreading fallacious rumors about him? Teenagers have been proven many times to play pranks and put together outrageous fantasies. Wild imaginations at that age. Oh yes, seances, ghosts,they are just like the boogie men/monsters hiding under the bed when you are younger. Bloody Mary(you know the one in the mirror.) Those are all teenage games that are played, sparked by imagination played by teenage girls. It is possible you have convinced yourself that someone peeked in your window. You are a grownup now, time to move on into the real world. Yes anonymously, there are probably a thousand Jennifers who lived in Arnold at that time. Probably hundreds who attend FB Church. Let's put it this way, you are accusing a man that is in the public eye, you are hanging back in the shadows. Police use probable cause to search vehicles for pot or pull drivers over for DWI. They use it to search houses. He was released, walked out, no charges were ever filed. I would suggest that you find a good therapist, you are not getting on with your life, you are dwelling on the past. If you had some therapy, maybe you need more. Just a suggestion.
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#172 Oct 31, 2012
Who is dillusional now, "Group Therapy" person. So you are basically saying that even though we were victims we should shut up because he is in the public eye and to "get on with our life"? I got on with my life, and usually don't think about him unless I go to my parent's house (which still gives me chills if he is outside) the ONLY reason I came on here it to tell you all what kind of person he is.

This is not ONE victim telling their story, it several...

people before me, after me, for all I know he is still doing it. Guess you are going to blame all of us for Dan's stalking problem?

HE knows who we are, you know our first names, and some of you know where we live/lived - how is that anonymous? His choice to be in the public eye, not mine.

Open your eyes people - that's all I am saying. Ask around... trust me, you will get an earful and it won't be the details about what he did to me.
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#173 Oct 31, 2012
Dan knows who I am. Tina knows who I am. Linda (I believe that is Dan's wife) knows who I am. I've moved on with my life but I'm not afraid to stand up for what is right. I refuse to hide from him any longer and I am not that scared girl I once was. I applaud Jeff Rooadra by sending out the flyer. That was amazing and hit every home district. So glad the area that I so love can see him for the sick guy he is. Go to HELL DAN SMITH! Tina I pray for you and your mom. I pray one day you are able to stop hiding in fear and face the facts. You know my family is not the only one that has come out. Why would we even do this? what do we have to gain? Nothing!
Group Therapy wrote:
Could it be because you and your family were spreading fallacious rumors about him? Teenagers have been proven many times to play pranks and put together outrageous fantasies. Wild imaginations at that age. Oh yes, seances, ghosts,they are just like the boogie men/monsters hiding under the bed when you are younger. Bloody Mary(you know the one in the mirror.) Those are all teenage games that are played, sparked by imagination played by teenage girls. It is possible you have convinced yourself that someone peeked in your window. You are a grownup now, time to move on into the real world. Yes anonymously, there are probably a thousand Jennifers who lived in Arnold at that time. Probably hundreds who attend FB Church. Let's put it this way, you are accusing a man that is in the public eye, you are hanging back in the shadows. Police use probable cause to search vehicles for pot or pull drivers over for DWI. They use it to search houses. He was released, walked out, no charges were ever filed. I would suggest that you find a good therapist, you are not getting on with your life, you are dwelling on the past. If you had some therapy, maybe you need more. Just a suggestion.
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#174 Oct 31, 2012
Yes and funny you only show up when there is an election. You haven't proven anything. Just a bunch of accusations flying around from former teenagers who cannot admit that it was probably one of their friends pranking them. No phone records, no copies of reports, no names, none of the letters you say existed, no pictures of the supposed notes scrawled on your cars. Just an arrest, twenty years ago that is totally unrelated to you. Again, maybe some therapy would help you.
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#175 Oct 31, 2012
Just to set the record straight - the incident that is referred to on the mailing that was sent out was not my incident, I didn't even know about that one until they posted the website dirtydan113.com on here. Mine started in 87 or 88 and went on until 90.

So get your story straight! Different victim -not me.
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#176 Oct 31, 2012
You freaking idiot - DAN ALREADY ADMITTED TO PHONE RECORDS!

HE WAS ARRESTED FOR STALKING.

You guys are too blind to see the FACTS!
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#177 Oct 31, 2012
Sorry but the ones that need therapy is DAN, LINDA and TINA! its just weird if you say everyone is out to get Dan then why have so many come forward? Please do tell. One EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER. THATS ALL! Yep I created this ploy when I was 12 with Angie that we could screw over her dad later in life. So we asked others to join. Many others so we could wait until he ran for school board and then state rep. Yep that is when we decided to come out. See we were political people back in. Hell we even brought Jeff Rooarda in on our plan. Whatever your excuses are showing you for the mental case you are. I'm tired of arguing with Dan and his family. Goodbye good life. Oh wait here I will prove to you this isn't political. I will show up after election and tell you what kind of piece of shit you are.
Group Therapy wrote:
Yes and funny you only show up when there is an election. You haven't proven anything. Just a bunch of accusations flying around from former teenagers who cannot admit that it was probably one of their friends pranking them. No phone records, no copies of reports, no names, none of the letters you say existed, no pictures of the supposed notes scrawled on your cars. Just an arrest, twenty years ago that is totally unrelated to you. Again, maybe some therapy would help you.
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#178 Oct 31, 2012
So many? Where are all these who you say have come forward? I see no one, just some anonymous posters on a chat forum. No proof, just an old arrest record that resulted in nothing. Just keep selling, we only have six more days to listen to your fantasies.
remember when

United States

#179 Oct 31, 2012
Ok, tired of the Dan said Dan said Dan said.
I strongly believe in where there's smoke there's fire.
Slander isn't slander if its true!
Several victims, names, location, time, police have records of report. Phone records. Admits phone calls from house. Eye witnesses leaving yard. Actual arrest. We are talking Jr. high, high school, college, and work women.
Looks like Chester has been escaping for along time.
YEP....I'M GOING WITH TRUE !
Most molesters walk free to harm others....family is embarrassed. The victims are called crazy, mental, liars and told to just go away. Unfreaking Believable !
My comment : Don't tell me how smart Arnold cops are. They were pulling over young girls for "favors". Having sex with junior riders.
My comment : Absolutely you can peep in Windows or write on cars without leaving prints.
My comment : Try to convince me Jerry Sandusky's wife and other coaches didn't know he was raping kids. BwaaHaha yea right !
Kudos to any of Dan's victims for speaking out !!!!!!
Oh, and I could give a shit about Roorda .....
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#180 Oct 31, 2012
Not Arnold cops, Jefferson County cops.
remember when

Holden, MO

#181 Oct 31, 2012
Group Therapy wrote:
Not Arnold cops, Jefferson County cops.
NO ....Arnold cops !!! Back in the late 70's early 80's. A particular cop was boasting about it in a repair shop. My father was standing there.
Why did a particular cop go to St. George ? No punishment they just go to another town .
The junior rider and cop was spotted on the vfw lot if I am not mistaken. That was talked about on this very site.
Go looking find it yourself. I'm busy.
Ol Dan bothers the wrong girl and he will get what's coming to him. Good thing he wasn't in our backyard. My dad and uncles would have dealt with it. No need for cops.
remember when

United States

#182 Oct 31, 2012
Uhrig was the cops name that went to St. George. Trying to molest a underage girl for traffic stop. Got caught in the late 90's or so. Just how long you think that was going on ? St. George wasn't any better. Shit Hole !!
Yea, how much help do you think these victims got ?
Group Therapy

Arnold, MO

#183 Nov 1, 2012
Victim and Jennifer lived outside Arnold as does Dan. Arnold police would not have been involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,879
More items recovered in Fox 45 min FredFromArnold 9
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
Poor Victim 7 hr ArnoldCC 19
Arnold website woes? 9 hr Oh Boy 17
Who will it be for District 113? 18 hr Doris Borgelt 21
Fantasy vs Reality Sun Doris Borgelt 17
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Sun ECR 443
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••