First Prev
of 2
Next Last
People watcher

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Lots of robberies going on. First they were breaking into cars, they have moved up to breaking in to houses... while people are sleeping. What the heck is being done about this?

Bayshore Apartments are a drug hot spot, meth, heroin and who knows what else, how do we fix this?
Really

Wentzville, MO

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Bayshore is the armpit of Arnold. Really what did you expect?
truth

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Really wrote:
No its the Flag ship of Arnold.
Billy Bob

Festus, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2011
You forgot hookers too!
huh

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Really wrote:
Bayshore is pretty bad, but I'm pretty sure starling airport area is the armpit...1771
information

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Lot's of theft is going on in Strawberry Ridge as well, not sure it's limited to any one area.
Help

Camdenton, MO

#7 Sep 27, 2011
Where can I get more info on the burglaries in Bayshore? I am trying to talk my mom into getting out of here. It is a big task because she has lived here for almost 40 years. The neighborhood has really gone down hill since then. Thanks for any help.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Well they had a Councilman that lived right behind Bayshore but he said there was NOT a crime problem. My dad lived in there and was robbed at Gunpoint in his own apartment. But there wasn't a crime problem in Bayshore. LOL. This deserves attention from our two councilpersons we have now.
Well at least one anyway. Its only a matter of time before it gets way out of control and starts to move into other areas of Arnold if it hasn't already.

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Well if it moves into Arnold there's going to be a nasty surprise waiting for any junkie who breaks into my house. The Castle Doctrine will be utilized.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#10 Sep 28, 2011
hunnybunny99 wrote:
Well if it moves into Arnold there's going to be a nasty surprise waiting for any junkie who breaks into my house. The Castle Doctrine will be utilized.
LOL
Like your thinking.
Taday

Arnold, MO

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Bayshore would be ward 2 and maybe a neighborhood watch program would be something to consider.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#12 Sep 28, 2011
the apartments are in Ward 1
Taday

Arnold, MO

#13 Sep 29, 2011
They said breaking into houses, not apartments. Bayshore subdivision is in ward two.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#14 Sep 30, 2011
yes and Bayshore apartments are also a problem not to mention an Eyesore.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#15 Sep 30, 2011
and if you look at the posts earlier it will show they are talking about the apartments also
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#16 Oct 3, 2011
It is true, there was a rash of incidents involving thefts from cars and a few from garages up to and including July 29th, when an individual was arrested for same. Since that point in time, there has only been one incident in the month of August. There is no doubt that there are problems with the "quality of life" at the Bayshore Apartments, but that is an owner/management creation and police patrols have been stepped up in the area. As for doing something about the abyssmal conditions at Bayshore, I will have to see what information I can dig up at City Hall.
Christia Jaco

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 3, 2011
you should also be wary of all the registered sex offenders in the area. Just sayin
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Ill believe it when I see it.
and that goes for both councilwomen

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 3, 2011
Wow! Jim West said something negative about Cricky! Unbelievable as I thought you two were buddies.
Arnold guy

Florissant, MO

#20 Oct 4, 2011
Doris, does your son know anyone in the apartments from when he was in prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 13 hr Eileen 898
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 15 hr what's up with that 9
fox athletics 20 hr Warrior12 10
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Dec 16 Momof2 49
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
free electronics recycling event 2/22 at seckma... (Feb '14) Dec 10 Calvin James 2
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County Dec 8 Froggy 19
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST