Fox C-6 School Board

Posted in the Arnold Forum

voter

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2012
When do we find out our choices for school board?
Candidates for School Boa

Arnold, MO

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Here are your choices:

PATRICK W. CHISHOLM
DAVID PALMER
CHERYL HERMANN
EDWARD RIGSBY JR.
voter

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Candidates for School Boa wrote:
Here are your choices:

PATRICK W. CHISHOLM
DAVID PALMER
CHERYL HERMANN
EDWARD RIGSBY JR.
What do we know about Chisholm and Rigsby?
I am also a voter

Arnold, MO

#4 Apr 2, 2012
We do know that school board member David Palmer hired his wife as the district nurse. After that most anyone else is acceptable.
voter

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
I am also a voter wrote:
We do know that school board member David Palmer hired his wife as the district nurse. After that most anyone else is acceptable.
There is no way that I would vote for Palmer. My family and friends will not be voting for him either.
care

Modoc, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2012
This election is like the November election, no one to vote for.
Fox students come first

Arnold, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2012
You voted palmer back in and this what we get. 18 million dollars in tax debt. Im sorry, No new tax "tax debt"??????????
elementary parent

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Fox students come first wrote:
You voted palmer back in and this what we get. 18 million dollars in tax debt. Im sorry, No new tax "tax debt"??????????
I don't know how he did it. I didn't vote for him,my family didn't vote for him. Many teachers I know didn't vote for him. Anyone who cares at all about nepotism didn't vote for him. He and his wife should not be making decisions for our district.
elementary parent

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2012
elementary parent wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how he did it. I didn't vote for him,my family didn't vote for him. Many teachers I know didn't vote for him. Anyone who cares at all about nepotism didn't vote for him. He and his wife should not be making decisions for our district.
Sorry, I meant- any one who cares at all about eliminating nepotism- shouldn't have voted for him. He and his wife should not be making decisions for our district. Oh, there is s son, too. I am just tired of the superintendent's leadership. She has shown our district that is ok to hire and promote family members, boyfriends, future boyfriends, and future husbands. IT IS NOT OK!
dollie

Fenton, MO

#10 Apr 27, 2012
elementary parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant- any one who cares at all about eliminating nepotism- shouldn't have voted for him. He and his wife should not be making decisions for our district. Oh, there is s son, too. I am just tired of the superintendent's leadership. She has shown our district that is ok to hire and promote family members, boyfriends, future boyfriends, and future husbands. IT IS NOT OK!
Agree with you. Maybe we need a whole new board! Maybe we should limit the time served. I am sick of the waste that goes on. I don't think we need people making 6 figure incomes, taxes going higher and our kids being left out. I get tired of people saying it is for the kids and turn around and more raises. Is it really for the kids??? REALLY....we are not stupid! Don't think we don't see what is going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 33 min Matt Hay 893
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Thu what next 8
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Dec 16 Momof2 49
fox athletics Dec 14 Warrior12 8
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
free electronics recycling event 2/22 at seckma... (Feb '14) Dec 10 Calvin James 2
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County Dec 8 Froggy 19
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST

ESPN 3:33PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday