Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 9, 2010
What's up with her
c-town

Benton, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Laser wrote:
Problaly either In jail or sumwhere getting a train pulled on her
no she aint in jail she is a good person an i bet u wont say that shit to her face???
mee

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Train wrote:
What's up with her
who ever lazer is u are a punk to say that so man up an say that to her sissy!!
tonya

Benton, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
Train wrote:
What's up with her
whats up wit yo mama??
april payne

Rochelle, IL

#7 Sep 4, 2010
tonya is my girl one of my best friends and a gr8 person so dont be talking trash about her u got it
A FRIEND

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2010
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Enough y'all know damn well we dealing with a major ho ! I hit it a lot ! She ain't tuff or a good person! Jail is not where the good people go ! She been with same guy for a long time but we all know she been banged out
IF YOU WAS A REAL PERSON YOU WOULD ATLEAST LET HER KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU FEEL THIS WAY . I AM PRAYING FOR YOU "ENOUGH" AN I KNOW YOUR MAMA WOULD BE REALLY UPSET WITH YOU RIGHT NOW..
cee cee

Mayfield, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2010
I was raised up n columbus, been here all my life, and my wife has to, so we know everything that go on, and who does what around here. That girl aint changed and never will. Beware.
tonya

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2010
cee cee wrote:
I was raised up n columbus, been here all my life, and my wife has to, so we know everything that go on, and who does what around here. That girl aint changed and never will. Beware.
well sounds like to me you and your wife are just nosy people who need to get a life an stop dippin in mine..cant u find anyting else to do in columbus?? why dont you be a real man an put your name on here ..whats wrong sared you might get yo ass whooped?? grow up and get a life coward !!
cee cee

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2010
me and my wife live in columbus an we are the real snitches in this town.we are fat an lazy and have no room to talk about nobody else on here.. we see everything that goes on in columbus because we have no life !!! lol
tonya

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2010
Dat Fine Mayfield Man wrote:
This is funny, we see you all da time, we always coming there from mayfield, and see yo big belly! and you calling someone else fat! How funny, u da biggest, fattest girl in columbus,...so how u can call otha folks fat? no wonder yo man be messing around big as you are he said it is like riding a big double size cow! and u on here starting topix bout everyone else cause u so jealous of otha fine women who look good, and got a nice body, all you do is eat 24/7....heck man go to jenny craig or weight watchers hog! yeah me n toad be out getting us some sexy chics!! and we all know why to, he problay ashamed to have you now, yeah we had sum real fun when you were away all that time! Im his true Boi, so he be telling me everything. but fo real, you aint got no room to be talking bout otha people and especially calling em fat fo real!!!!! My girl look so good to, Im proud to have someone so hot, and beautiful, she rock my world!!
now this is some funny stuff you are such a hater an i cant worry bout ya !!!
Coochie Crook

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2010
tonya wrote:
<quoted text>now this is some funny stuff you are such a hater an i cant worry bout ya !!!
Ain't no body hatin on you ...you fat toothless ho ho ho! You done screwed most all of Lawerences ppl u low down tramp! Gotta admit that used to b a nice piece of @ss but r now far banged out! You done had soooooo many trains ran on you we should call you railroad trax ! Lol! U ain't nothing so stop acting tuff! Do what u do best trick ... Screw, wait on welfare, and gain weight you nasty cow
yo mama

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2010
Coochie Crook wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no body hatin on you ...you fat toothless ho ho ho! You done screwed most all of Lawerences ppl u low down tramp! Gotta admit that used to b a nice piece of @ss but r now far banged out! You done had soooooo many trains ran on you we should call you railroad trax ! Lol! U ain't nothing so stop acting tuff! Do what u do best trick ... Screw, wait on welfare, and gain weight you nasty cow
must be doing something right cause u all up in it and must be scared come to me wit this childish sh*it an we can handle it..u aint getting nothing done by runnin yo dick suckers on here and im still gonna do me coward you an yo ugly ass gurl lol i no who u are already punk
her friend

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2010
Coochie Crook wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no body hatin on you ...you fat toothless ho ho ho! You done screwed most all of Lawerences ppl u low down tramp! Gotta admit that used to b a nice piece of @ss but r now far banged out! You done had soooooo many trains ran on you we should call you railroad trax ! Lol! U ain't nothing so stop acting tuff! Do what u do best trick ... Screw, wait on welfare, and gain weight you nasty cow
sounds like u are in love with her still why else would u be so worried about what she does ?? i am a friend of hers an can tell you that everything you are saying is a lie nice try tho..
Her friend lied

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2010
her friend wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like u are in love with her still why else would u be so worried about what she does ?? i am a friend of hers an can tell you that everything you are saying is a lie nice try tho..
U need to just shut up!anybody that knows tonya knows she is the biggest ho around! Done screwed alot of lawerence's family members and then some! Ain't no body ever been in luv with tonya! Loving an ez lay YES but that's it! U know she's a drugged out banged out tramp! Shut up because everybody knows her record! Oh snap RECORD ... She's been n out of jail for cramp! Sorry she's useless! Not even worth screwing now
sad

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Sep 15, 2010
Her friend lied wrote:
<quoted text>U need to just shut up!anybody that knows tonya knows she is the biggest ho around! Done screwed alot of lawerence's family members and then some! Ain't no body ever been in luv with tonya! Loving an ez lay YES but that's it! U know she's a drugged out banged out tramp! Shut up because everybody knows her record! Oh snap RECORD ... She's been n out of jail for cramp! Sorry she's useless! Not even worth screwing now
still hatin i see dont u have anything else better to do now snap that trick !!!
CuriousOne

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 16, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>still hatin i see dont u have anything else better to do now snap that trick !!!
nobody ever hated on a ho! Those seeking in her defense have to be one of her drug buddies! Snap that trick
joe

Mayfield, KY

#24 Sep 16, 2010
she is pitiful
steve

Mayfield, KY

#25 Sep 16, 2010
is she white or wanna be black,i can't tell by the way she trys to talk.
Mayfield Finest Brotha

Mayfield, KY

#26 Sep 16, 2010
Yeah for real, who would be jealous or hating on a big and fat pig that is so banged out! lol aint nobody hating on a piece of trash! she nasty, and yeah she wanna be black, but she cant be nothing but a filthy piece of crap! she nasty, and nobody can stand dat ho!! Her man just as crazy to be stay wit her, but he cool wit me, just seems like he gave up on hisself along time ago when he can do better, and has had so much better before! anyway, you aint about nuthin girl, neva will be! and it is funny u think someone would actually hate on yo ugly tail! Yuck!!
haha

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Sep 18, 2010
joe wrote:
she is pitiful
ya mamas pitiful !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know chris jackson in fancy farm? (Sep '12) 51 min Inthestix 5
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 1 hr Tax payer 10
Get a room 2 hr The killer 15
Hate this Town (Feb '14) 10 hr being seen whipe 20
apartments in bardwell 17 hr being seen whipe 1
Betsy Wilson 17 hr being seen whipe 8
billy patterson (Apr '11) 19 hr M-wilson 8
Arlington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arlington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arlington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis