Father Of Murder Suspect Says Son Is Innocent

Feb 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAU-TV Bala Cynwyd

“He's a good guy. I know my child.”

Johnnie Byrd said his son, 27-year-old Jacuqin Byrd, is innocent of the slaying of Sara Boone. via WCAU-TV Bala Cynwyd

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Apr 07

Ardmore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Since: Apr 07

Ardmore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Lower Merion Civic “On-Line” org
http://www.lowermerioncivic.blogdns.org
email:
lowermerioncivic@comcast.net

Mr. Jacuqin Byrd,

Thank-you for again writing me, as I am in receipt of your latest (2nd) letter, post marked July 31, 2007.

Jacuqin, both you and I share a common attribute of “life imprisonment” imposed by widespread public criminal corruption committed by law enforcement officials. Both you and Mrs. Sara Boone are also victims in that of being denied a fair and competent trial as the direct result of the premeditated attempted murder and subsequent felonies committed by the Lower Merion Police against me and my family under the supervision of Superintendent Joe Daly.

In my case, it is being done through the complete obstruction of justice and due process of law, you and Mrs. Boone have been denied a fair and competent trial solely to escape discovery of the same criminal actions committed by the Lower Merion Police and the widespread public corruption surrounding it.

The evidence against you at your trial was sourced from the same law enforcement officials that have committed the felony crimes against me and my family members including false police reports and fabrication of evidence, just to name a few.

As long as these felony charges against Lower Merion Police remain completely un-investigated by competent law enforcement officials the credibility and validity of any criminal trial remains in serious jeopardy of anyone receiving a fair trial.

As it stands today, any prosecution charges by the District Attorney now remain in serious disbelief to its credibility or validity of any criminal evidence. Defendants in every case will now site the un-investigated public corruption and fabrication of police evidence by felons employed within our law enforcement personnel. The very nature and magnitude of the crimes is in fact: felony crimes against the community in which it serves.

You can be assured that I and the community will demand nothing less than a full investigation of the felony municipal corruption being served against the community. In your current appeal before the PA Superior Court the competent judge can only rule for a new trial of competent jurisdiction.

Sincerely,
Richard Liberatoscioli

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Montgomery County was issued at April 24 at 9:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Ardmore News Video

•••
•••

Ardmore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ardmore People Search