Asheville narrows possible annexation areas

Feb 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

City Council on Tuesday cut in half the areas it is officially considering for annexation.

Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tell the Truth

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Libbyville wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo....That one will go into the history books.
Right after your whizkid genetic defect comment.

“The Actual Steve Shanafelt”

Since: Feb 10

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Piffe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! Such an apropos metaphor of the MX Forum, except that the Administrator edits the script as a means to demonstrate his dominance and control over his sheep. Now go back to your tea party and acknowledge your adoring prostrated stuffed animals.
I mean, it's literally one sad guy typing to himself in an attempt to convince random strangers on the internet that he was wronged on a website somewhere.

Is your life really that lonely? Was getting banned from the MX Forum really that big of a deal to you?
It Is He

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Steve Shanafelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, it's literally one sad guy typing to himself in an attempt to convince random strangers on the internet that he was wronged on a website somewhere.
Is your life really that lonely? Was getting banned from the MX Forum really that big of a deal to you?
Hey faggart, go back to MtnX with your love buddy Dave. You may be able to control things there, but good luck here, faggart!
What Not

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Steve Shanafelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up and go back to MX, like anyone gives a tinker's damn about MX? BORING!
Mike50

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

I stopped readin MX about one year ago. But then again you get what you pay for....... there is a reason the rag is free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••