Moreno Valley: Four deputies hurt making arrest

Four deputies were hurt and two people arrested when a shoplifting call at a discount store in Moreno Valley turned into a brawl with suspects and customers on Saturday, June 30. Full Story
Jessophous

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I believe this is the incident at the 99 cent store on Saturday afternoon. Did anyone video the altercation? I'm sure our finest will be getting blamed as always, but perhaps a surfacing video will show the actual events!
test

Fontana, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2012
test
dd girl

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Every time you shop at this 99 store you get harassed by the people begging for money. This has not been a safe place to shop in a very long time. There are several homeless people that are not all there in the head that can easily shop at the 99 because they are hungry and need food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wayne Bare Trucking (Nov '10) Wed guest 26
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Wed Jack Mehoff 185
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Wed Clark Hoskins 265
Looking for my DL Samoan or Tongans? Dec 14 PolySwagg 1
Why I hate China (Aug '11) Dec 13 tacarlisle 172
Review: Be Well Nursing Registry (Jul '11) Dec 13 RNJ83 8
Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Dec 12 marianne anderson 86
Arcata Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arcata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arcata News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arcata

Personal Finance