Breceda heading back to court

Posted in the Arcadia Forum

Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#1 May 16, 2012
Yes I know that Breceda Rosemary and Garcia said that the charges of embezzlement would be dropped on their May 16 court appearance.

But the Court set the next appearance on August 10.

The lawyers are doing a great job of postponing the trial. I believe they realize they have some deep pockets and they need the time to empty them.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#2 May 16, 2012
According to Garcia's motion to dismiss. He testified to the gran jury that he did not want to go to New york in 2005. But Breceda and Blancarte played him like a cheap fiddle.

They told him they needed him for presentation purposes

But when Garcia got to New York He found that they did not need him like they said.

And he bought it. The real plan was to incriminate Garcia. possibly to ensure he would keep his mouth shut.

every sitting council member had gone on the New York trips except Garcia.

Then Breceda and Rosemary argued to the Court that they were being singled out. That Garcia had went on one of the trips and he wasn't charged.

Talk about throwing someone under the bus.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#3 May 16, 2012
Wake up Garcia

Make a misdemeanor plea deal for probation. The D A indicted you because they did not want to deal with the argument that Breceda and Rosemary was being singled out.

You already ask the city to pay your attorney fees.

What was it 75,000 already. It will be over 400,000 before your Attorney gets through with you.

Blancarte plead guilty and he was playing golf today.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#4 May 16, 2012
message to Rosy

I know you have told people that I have ruined Breceda's life and ruined his family's life.

I want you to know. I don't care. Breceda did not care when he was effecting my life and my family's life.

And I want you to know that Breceda ruined his own life when he embezzled money from the City of Irwindale.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

#5 Jul 26, 2012
August 10 is just around the corner
really?

Hacienda Heights, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
August 10 is just around the corner
U planning on failing at everything then, too?
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
U planning on failing at everything then, too?[/QUOTE]

Just hide and watch Punk
really?

Hacienda Heights, CA

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
U planning on failing at everything then, too?"

Just hide and watch Punk
Watch u fail? I don't need to hide to see that. Your stench of failure knows no bounds.
Lets Count Really

Riverside, CA

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Well here is the real count one ex city
manager pleaded guilty and 4 others indicted on charges by a grand jury. That record smells REALLY good to me. I wonder is Really jealous that he is such a loser in life.
I say go get them Car Parker it's time to take the city's back from these corrupt Mexicans.
really?

Hacienda Heights, CA

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Lets Count Really wrote:
Well here is the real count one ex city
manager pleaded guilty and 4 others indicted on charges by a grand jury. That record smells REALLY good to me. I wonder is Really jealous that he is such a loser in life.
I say go get them Car Parker it's time to take the city's back from these corrupt Mexicans.
Car Parker must like the smell of his own farts. Good luck stinky. You might be able to persuade the judge a bit more if you washed off a few layers of grease and grime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Bruin For Life 27,906
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 1 hr CBS 961
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 4 hr Trash Talk 26
NASA Begins Sixth Year Of Airborne Antarctic Ic... 4 hr One way or another 4
Soccer League Closing for Investigation on Tax ... 7 hr favored 9
Lifestyles Real Estate sued by investors who lo... (Oct '10) 11 hr Scammed 48
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 16 hr Theolona Ranger 43

Arcadia News Video

Arcadia Dating
Find my Match

Arcadia Jobs

Arcadia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE