Visalia man dies in motorcycle accident

Feb 10, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 9

Michael Kinser, 27, of Visalia was riding south on Ben Maddox Way just south of Noble Avenue when the accident happened about 8:40 a.m., police said.

Full Story
mandie

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Michael was an amazing individual! He was a devoted brother, a loving uncle and a terrific friend. Rest in peace.
Lydia nieto

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Michael I remember like it was just the other day you would walk me home from green acres middle school. You ve shown me love for your sibling like no one else which obviously proves you were a one of a kind brother. Thankyou so much for always being there for me I know you will still be.
Reaper

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Rip
Skully

Visalia, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2012
I cant believe your gone! I will miss you always.
ashley duarte

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2012
michael it is so hard to believe you are not here anymore..... but i know you up there now, doing what you do and do best..... you are looking down over us and watching out foreveryone.. i kow now you are in a much better place,where you can be happy and have no worries anymore.. we all love you and always will love you.. you will always be in out hearts and memories... we will never let you be forgotten. you will always be remembered... i love you michael kinser always and forever.. R.I.P.......
her pinkness

Porterville, CA

#7 May 22, 2012
Mikey its so weird with you gone i cant get used to it....i love you so much.always,nic
brian n kira moler

Modesto, CA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Micheal we love you brother, and continue to think of you daily. You were the best and always will be we r sorry we never got to say goodbye. We know ur in a better place n Nana is there taking care of you.
Justine Lynn Marks

Tulare, CA

#9 Jun 28, 2014
No one could ever understand this tragedy and the impact its had on my life. To this day I have absolutely no closure and I will never probably get that. So whoever has witnessed this I hope one day The truth whatever it may be finds its way to me ..... I love you Mk with all my heart Alwayz in All Wayz
bubbz

Tulare, CA

#10 Aug 25, 2014
I love u bro you are never forgotten.......me and "just" talk about you all da time crazy how it still dont get easier to breath.......
MISS U....
R.I.P BRO YOUR IN MY H3294EART........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mr H Auto Repair 4 hr jrgar 1
Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Thu Claire 59
Review: Casey's Carpet Cleaning (Dec '12) Dec 12 jordennancy23 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Adelanto, CA (Aug '10) Dec 10 roberto 8
Oro Grande park dismantled (Apr '07) Dec 9 Pnkstrzgrl 24
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc Dec 8 New VIP Office He... 3
Vijay Singhal - ex City Manager - Anyone know a... (Oct '13) Dec 8 Oh Yes 4

Apple Valley News Video

Apple Valley Dating
Find my Match