Sex crimes, violence alleged in indictments

Dec 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Coalfield.com

Two Wise County men have been charged with raping and sodomizing two 12-year-old girls in mid-July. Last week, a Wise County grand jury indicted Stephen Coyy Mullins, 21, of 2908 Herber St., Lot 9, Appalachia, and Keith E. Rose Jr., 30, of 14308 Greene Rd., Coeburn.

Comments
181 - 195 of 195 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
OMG

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, DSS will love reading these posts...
Donna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to let everyone who has quit going to the Dollar General Store because Lara worked there, that you can go back because Lara has quit her job. Yay us!!!!
DSS Informant

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for the update Donna!

Now, I just hope everyone else raises hell with DSS after her baby is born until it is removed from her.
Kay

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

HisWife wrote:
Really yall talk all u want my baby is keiths and he is coming home this month watch and see. Im done and OMG why dont u just blow ur brains out that would help the world more than me getting an abortion i dont believe in abortions and anyone that does will rot in hell.
I dont know you but i glad you got more sence not having abortion and glad to hear that you dont believe in aboration.That nothing but murder and if some one tell you to do that they will do anything.They will half to stand before God one day and give account for that.You people that have a abortion you killed a human.you are guilty of murder.You better get right with God and not do anything like that.The bible tell you not to take life that you cant give.
rotfl

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

hey I heard Keith got found guilty at his trial and got 30 years,he appealed it that is why he has another court date,so I think if he is found guilty once he will again.How about that Laura.
who knows

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

is that really true that he was found guilty? if so an appeal shouldnt change things much am I right or wrong?
SWVRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Taken from the Kingsport Times, this is what's happening to child abusers in Duffield...

Inmate killed in Southwest Virginia Regional Jail fight: "Authorities are investigating an inmate’s death that occurred Thursday at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Duffield as a homicide.

The victim was identified Thursday night as Jeffery Allen Kilgore, 42, an inmate from Wise County awaiting a civil commitment for prior sex offenses.

Authorities said Kilgore died following an altercation in a cell block at the jail with Shannon Isiah Bellamy, 21, Gate City."
rotfl

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Hey what happened to Laura she finally shut her big mouth...
death

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

i'd love to be the one to put a shank in keiths liver and watch the light go out of his eyes. like someone else once said we all get what we deserve good and bad. whats happened to keith is only a taste of whats to come. sometimes its quick to pay u back and sometimes it takes years.
big stick

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

rotfl wrote:
Hey what happened to Laura she finally shut her big mouth...
You are a strange fellow , who are you to talk like big bubba's little butt buddy rat ?
SWRJ

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Keith pled guilty to rape of a child under 13 and possession of a schedule III drug. The sodomy charge and possession/resale of schedule I and II drugs were nolle prossed. He was sentenced to 30 years in prison with 24 suspended and 5 years probation and got another year added for the drug charges. No information has been released about Coyy Mullins yet.
Wow

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Yep if anyone tries to say he is not guilty of rape just needs to look up the court record. He pled guilty to all charges and I am glad. Finally some relief to the families who have suffered all this time.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wow you would know.... your a butt ftoo!!!!!!!!!! wait till you get yours...karma for hurting all those lives......
star

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

i no beefy and step bro and guilty for fact, and all three them nasty. laura huneycut is wifey now ( nasty ). first wife was bad enough . yes needles are n picture seen with mt own eyes. laura didnt last i saw her but the 2 guilty YES. hep c. YES for fact. wouldnt worrir bout lil girls it could take 1 or 2 years for it to even b dected. laura sells ritlin and loves tabs & perksets.
Greg

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who would defend a child molester should be shot point blank. Good thing I don't make the rules. All of us taxpayers wouldn't be funding their stay in the prison system. Prison is too good for these pieces of shit!
Of course Lara is not going to get on here now because she's having to eat all of her words that she said previously...and by the looks of her, she has no problem eating anything! She had no problem making herself look pathetic by talking about the victims like she did. Calling them 'ho's' and 'prostitutes' is not only ridiculous but it also shows you what kind of person she is. Just like another person said, if this man was such a 'good guy,' why was he even in a position to be accused of raping 12 year old girls? This man is guilty of that and of being a low life piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be in this world. This bunch is nothing but trash and that includes his batshit crazy wife for defending him. Wait and see, the child she just had will be taken next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vapor Shop 5 hr Melody 6
Food City (Nov '13) 19 hr lilbit 161
town full of cop!!!! Wed well i tell u 2
fall baseball Tue just wondering 1
norton walmart Tue jiburton 1
Wal-Mart men (Jan '14) Tue eastside 14
Charlie Bolling Mon John 4

Search the Appalachia Forum:
•••
•••