my2cents

Duffield, VA

#5287 May 21, 2012
Morgan Giffith is asking for nine dollar donations on his website. Even though that's about all he's worth, I wouldn't give him nine dollars if I were as rich as Romney.
whiskey

Georgetown, KY

#5288 May 21, 2012
my2cents wrote:
Morgan Giffith is asking for nine dollar donations on his website. Even though that's about all he's worth, I wouldn't give him nine dollars if I were as rich as Romney.
can,t fix what Isn,t broken.very well said.
obama is gone

Richlands, VA

#5289 May 21, 2012
Jerry wrote:
And who in their right mind wants or expects clean water in their homes? You too can have black water coming from your well. Black is the new clear. If the mine owners had wells in their homes they too could enjoy it.
I get my water from the same place they do. And so do you dumbass koolaid drinker!
obamas back

Raven, VA

#5290 May 21, 2012
I'd rather drink koolaid anyday,as jack daniels!Ha,ha,ha.Hangovers!
JoBob

Johnson City, TN

#5291 May 21, 2012
obama is gone wrote:
<quoted text>I get my water from the same place they do. And so do you dumbass koolaid drinker!
WTF??? Many people in the 9th district drink well water dumbass foxtard.
obama is gone

Richlands, VA

#5292 May 21, 2012
JoBob wrote:
<quoted text>WTF??? Many people in the 9th district drink well water dumbass foxtard.
where does your water come from Einstein? You koolaid drinkers have got to be the biggest dumbasses that ever shit between two heels. Bunch of sissy rejects is what you are.
obamas here to stay

Raven, VA

#5293 May 21, 2012
Koolaid ...ha,ha,ha,ha.How intellectually brilliant!!!Whoo,whoo.
Best News Yet

Nashville, TN

#5294 May 22, 2012
obamas here to stay wrote:
Koolaid ...ha,ha,ha,ha.How intellectually brilliant!!!Whoo,whoo.
You are a fool.
Takes one to know one

Raven, VA

#5295 May 22, 2012
Best News Yet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool.
Ha,coming from you,a topix troll,that's no insult...coward!
Jerry

Johnson City, TN

#5296 May 22, 2012
Griffith is an insult.
What if

Raven, VA

#5297 May 22, 2012
An openminded Republican(not an airhead) once stated that the Democratic party has been held hostage by too much liberalization of the party! It's something to muse,as it doesn't seem to be the Democratic party my Father/Grandfather believed in and supported!I don't believe in same sex marriage,pork barrel spending,and I certainly don't support atheism.I'm sure Republicans have skeletons in their closets,too,and I wouldn't go to their side for political classification,but it's something that maybe all Democrats that are concerned about family values being cast aside ,maybe should pull together to try and reform the party?They have their Tea Party movement,so perhaps Democrats could have their own equivalent to that? They should let the Democratic lawmakers know,we want to have a wellbalanced party,not topsy-turvy as the foe makes us out to be;ungodly,gay rights,proabortion,welfare supporters,and now,THE REASON THE COUNTRY'S IN A RECESSION!!
JoBob

Johnson City, TN

#5298 May 25, 2012
What if wrote:
An openminded Republican(not an airhead) once stated that the Democratic party has been held hostage by too much liberalization of the party! It's something to muse,as it doesn't seem to be the Democratic party my Father/Grandfather believed in and supported!I don't believe in same sex marriage,pork barrel spending,and I certainly don't support atheism.I'm sure Republicans have skeletons in their closets,too,and I wouldn't go to their side for political classification,but it's something that maybe all Democrats that are concerned about family values being cast aside ,maybe should pull together to try and reform the party?They have their Tea Party movement,so perhaps Democrats could have their own equivalent to that? They should let the Democratic lawmakers know,we want to have a wellbalanced party,not topsy-turvy as the foe makes us out to be;ungodly,gay rights,proabortion,welfare supporters,and now,THE REASON THE COUNTRY'S IN A RECESSION!!
The reason that the country is in a recession is because "trickle-down" economics does not work. It didn't work for Reagan who raised taxes 8 times but tripled the deficit. It didn't work for W either who gave a tax break to the "tricklers" and started two wars that only helped make the rich richer and crashed our economy. And you people are mostly worried about what consenting adults do inside their own bedroom. Wow!
Who What

Bristol, VA

#5299 May 29, 2012
I guess Obama is the answer. Yea right.
JoBob

Johnson City, TN

#5300 May 29, 2012
Who What wrote:
I guess Obama is the answer. Yea right.
Things are better off now than they were 4 years ago. No matter how hard the Repubics try to sabotage the United States things are getting better.
Green Goat

United States

#5301 May 30, 2012
Jeeze...is this topic still going?
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#5302 May 30, 2012
Interesting thing, there are 645,000 people living in the 9th District and less than 5,000 coal miners.
Thirsty

Johnson City, TN

#5303 Jun 8, 2012
Griffith's support for continued mountain top removal means he is against clean drinking water. I bet if he lived near a mining operation he would be against it. He should be asked to drink the well water on camera.
Roy

Grottoes, VA

#5304 Jun 8, 2012
Griffith doesn't care about coal miners. Griffith cares for the larger coal companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. Griffith is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. He would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support him.
Albert

Fremont, CA

#5305 Jun 8, 2012
Hey, Got a dollar, and can I get a ride to Wal-Mart?
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#5306 Jun 8, 2012
Roy wrote:
Griffith doesn't care about coal miners. Griffith cares for the larger coal companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. Griffith is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. He would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support him.
The Republican Media doesn't care about coal miners. The Republican Media cares for the large ______ companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. The Republican Media is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. They would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Mullins/Smith (Nov '13) 7 min Haleigh Large 9
Christina Barnette 34 min Smash Mouth 1990 1
destiny pilkenton 3 hr eastside 2
Cops sitting at wal mart hill 7 hr voice 3
big stonegap movie what happend? 22 hr tada 7
Who is the owner of Romano's? What is his name Sun Sassafras 32
Samantha white Sun jerri kelly 7
•••
•••
•••

Appalachia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Appalachia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Appalachia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Appalachia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••