Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (District 9) in 2010?

Posted in the Appalachia Forum

Comments (Page 258)

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of5,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
my2cents

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Morgan Giffith is asking for nine dollar donations on his website. Even though that's about all he's worth, I wouldn't give him nine dollars if I were as rich as Romney.
whiskey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

my2cents wrote:
Morgan Giffith is asking for nine dollar donations on his website. Even though that's about all he's worth, I wouldn't give him nine dollars if I were as rich as Romney.
can,t fix what Isn,t broken.very well said.
obama is gone

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
And who in their right mind wants or expects clean water in their homes? You too can have black water coming from your well. Black is the new clear. If the mine owners had wells in their homes they too could enjoy it.
I get my water from the same place they do. And so do you dumbass koolaid drinker!
obamas back

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

I'd rather drink koolaid anyday,as jack daniels!Ha,ha,ha.Hangovers!
JoBob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

obama is gone wrote:
<quoted text>I get my water from the same place they do. And so do you dumbass koolaid drinker!
WTF??? Many people in the 9th district drink well water dumbass foxtard.
obama is gone

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

JoBob wrote:
<quoted text>WTF??? Many people in the 9th district drink well water dumbass foxtard.
where does your water come from Einstein? You koolaid drinkers have got to be the biggest dumbasses that ever shit between two heels. Bunch of sissy rejects is what you are.
obamas here to stay

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Koolaid ...ha,ha,ha,ha.How intellectually brilliant!!!Whoo,whoo.
Best News Yet

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

obamas here to stay wrote:
Koolaid ...ha,ha,ha,ha.How intellectually brilliant!!!Whoo,whoo.
You are a fool.
Takes one to know one

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Best News Yet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool.
Ha,coming from you,a topix troll,that's no insult...coward!
Jerry

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Griffith is an insult.
What if

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

An openminded Republican(not an airhead) once stated that the Democratic party has been held hostage by too much liberalization of the party! It's something to muse,as it doesn't seem to be the Democratic party my Father/Grandfather believed in and supported!I don't believe in same sex marriage,pork barrel spending,and I certainly don't support atheism.I'm sure Republicans have skeletons in their closets,too,and I wouldn't go to their side for political classification,but it's something that maybe all Democrats that are concerned about family values being cast aside ,maybe should pull together to try and reform the party?They have their Tea Party movement,so perhaps Democrats could have their own equivalent to that? They should let the Democratic lawmakers know,we want to have a wellbalanced party,not topsy-turvy as the foe makes us out to be;ungodly,gay rights,proabortion,welfare supporters,and now,THE REASON THE COUNTRY'S IN A RECESSION!!
JoBob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

What if wrote:
An openminded Republican(not an airhead) once stated that the Democratic party has been held hostage by too much liberalization of the party! It's something to muse,as it doesn't seem to be the Democratic party my Father/Grandfather believed in and supported!I don't believe in same sex marriage,pork barrel spending,and I certainly don't support atheism.I'm sure Republicans have skeletons in their closets,too,and I wouldn't go to their side for political classification,but it's something that maybe all Democrats that are concerned about family values being cast aside ,maybe should pull together to try and reform the party?They have their Tea Party movement,so perhaps Democrats could have their own equivalent to that? They should let the Democratic lawmakers know,we want to have a wellbalanced party,not topsy-turvy as the foe makes us out to be;ungodly,gay rights,proabortion,welfare supporters,and now,THE REASON THE COUNTRY'S IN A RECESSION!!
The reason that the country is in a recession is because "trickle-down" economics does not work. It didn't work for Reagan who raised taxes 8 times but tripled the deficit. It didn't work for W either who gave a tax break to the "tricklers" and started two wars that only helped make the rich richer and crashed our economy. And you people are mostly worried about what consenting adults do inside their own bedroom. Wow!
Who What

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I guess Obama is the answer. Yea right.
JoBob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Who What wrote:
I guess Obama is the answer. Yea right.
Things are better off now than they were 4 years ago. No matter how hard the Repubics try to sabotage the United States things are getting better.
Green Goat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Jeeze...is this topic still going?
Larry

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Interesting thing, there are 645,000 people living in the 9th District and less than 5,000 coal miners.
Thirsty

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Griffith's support for continued mountain top removal means he is against clean drinking water. I bet if he lived near a mining operation he would be against it. He should be asked to drink the well water on camera.
Roy

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Griffith doesn't care about coal miners. Griffith cares for the larger coal companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. Griffith is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. He would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support him.
Albert

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey, Got a dollar, and can I get a ride to Wal-Mart?
Larry

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Roy wrote:
Griffith doesn't care about coal miners. Griffith cares for the larger coal companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. Griffith is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. He would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support him.
The Republican Media doesn't care about coal miners. The Republican Media cares for the large ______ companies, especially the ones the KOCH Brothers have an interest in. The Republican Media is only concerned about the welfare of the Wealthy. They would just as soon piss on the rest of us, and that includes all the working class republicans who support them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of5,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appalachia Discussions

Search the Appalachia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hookers 6 hr of course 13
Goodwill 8 hr why 3
Inman Village (Jan '11) 11 hr funny 36
New Park Avenue Movie Theatre 16 hr barb8os 15
Logisticare good or bad place to work? (Jul '11) 17 hr Cat Stephens 27
Norton City Schools COLD 17 hr Cat Stephens 11
tryed to stab his self in court 17 hr Cat Stephens 4
•••
•••